Super Failed Mission Tadpoles

Tadpoles?

 

After tough rejection from Joonmyun, she thought she might feeling blue to proceed with her plans, however it makes her passion pumped out vigorously to keep seeking  next ‘victim’ for her so-called Mission Tadpoles. She grabbed her backpack and happily went out to search for Jongin, her Mission Tadpoles II.

 

Few days later---------------

"Ahhh I'm tired!"

She plopped onto her beanie chair and begins to scratch down few names inside her list. Mission Tadpoles II failed when her plan to get Jongin’s tadpoles by bribing him with fried chicken ends up with fight at Han River. Mission III and IV goes down to drain when Baekhyun and Chanyeol rejected her request at the same time, and they even asked her to give her ovum instead of taking their tadpoles over, and she gladly slapping their heads in unison. The next day, Baekhyun came and met her, and requested for 1 Million Won if she wants his tadpoles, as he need to buy lots of stuffs and he thought that amount is good enough for him to sacrifice his so-called precious genes.

“Baekhyun ah, do you need 1 Million to buy tons of milk?”

“Milk? No….why?”

“I thought you are considering raising your freaking HEIGHT!”

“You’re not that tall either!!!!”

Baekhyun went off sulking, offended with her statement. Few hours later Chanyeol came and said that he will generously donate his tadpoles but he doesn’t want to do it at bank, he wanted to do it ‘manually’ and ‘naturally’. He went home with bruises on his eyes.

She draws devil face on Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s names, tear the paper and tossed it inside dustbin. Both of them are too playful to be her kids’ father candidates.

The most embarrassed moment for her was during Mission V. Minseok actually took her request very seriously that he went back to his village only to find for tadpoles by himself. He looked very delighted while handling a clear plastic bag, filled with about six tadpoles to her and she doesn’t have strength to say no. She quickly thanked him and ran back to her house. She knows how perplexed his face was, but she doesn’t know that she should cry or laugh, as she never thought miscommunication may lead to the other thing. Apparently she’s taking care of those tadpoles as she put them inside abandoned small aquarium in her room, as reminder of Minseok’s kindness and willingness to help his friends.

Well, not much help..but literally..I do get tadpoles...yay? 

I wish it was the right tadpoles.

Sehun was her Mission VI. As Sehun is a little bit naïve, she thought of deceiving him to get his tadpoles, but once she looked straight at him in eyes, she choked on her own bad intention. His eyes gleaming innocently and she ended up giving him bag of candies and leave without saying a word about her Mission Tadpoles.  She tried again by bribing him with bubble tea drink, but Sehun’s friend, Luhan keep staring suspiciously at her, and she had to cancel her plan again.

Mission VII had her encountered with Jongdae. Jongdae who doesn’t favor Science and Biology subjects freaked out when she explained about her request. He even gave her number of his counselor, the one he used to meet when he had depression with self-inferiority of his small eyes. Since that day, Jongdae keep calling her every day, just to make sure she didn’t try to force people to give tadpoles anymore.  He gave her several ‘cute’ pet names like lunatic, psycho and not-so-good-to-hear-names.

The last name in her list is Kyungsoo. She put high hopes on Kyungsoo as she had no more suitable friends to be ‘victims’ after this. She called him several times, but none picked.

“Kyungsoo…pick up your phone…” She said impatiently while tapping her fingers on notebook. Its been three days since she tried to contact him, but he never once called her back, which makes her suspicion grows.

Don’t tell me…they already told Kyungsoo about my…….mission?

Darn.

If Kyungsoo didn’t picked up after this, I might be considering giving Baekhyun 1 Million Won…or with Chan….yeol? Oh no…definitely no, I rather pay Baekhyun! Maybe he could give some discounts?

Maybe I should…sneak into Joonmyun’s room and force him? After all, he was the first one to reject my good cause! Or kidnap Jongdae and force him to do it?

Wow girl, you’re totally insane.

That crazy thought makes her slapped herself several times. She never imagined she could be that desperate. She did have money, but she tried not to give money as compensation.

She needed sincerity and compassion.

Who am I kidding….no one would do it for free.

Huge sighs leave momentarily. After thinking for some time, she decided that she would pay Baekhyun rather than forcing Joonmyun, kidnapping Jongdae, sleeping with Chanyeol, bribing more chicken for Jongin, and only God knows what else she might’ve done with other candidates if Kyungsoo still refuse to pick up her phone call one more time.

She’s getting nervous at each ring, while muttering prayer slowly, so that her last victim would pick up immediately. She doesn’t have a day to be patient and wait for him to finally answer her.

“Hello?”

Kyungsoo just picked up her call.

And she thought she saw an Angel coming in front of her.

Perfect.

“Hi Kyungsoo.”

Joonmyun, you should be thankful. I'm cancelling my plan to force you..maybe.