My fiancee is a BOY?

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I try to sneak out my room from the window. I look down and gulp. I was nearly to jump when Gna noona screamed.

Hohmaigod! That vampire’s scream can kill me!

I turn back and see my noona is holding some new attire in her arms.

Okay. You need to jump now Seobie! really. You n-e-e-d to JUMPP!! I practically scream in my mind and seconds later, I fall on the ground.

Errkk, damn hurt!

 

I lift my head up.

“Thanks noona-ah for the clothes but I WON’T WEAR them! I do not want to go to the date!” I shout and Gna noona rolls her eyes.

“I will be back before midnight so does not worry of me. I will be in the library nearby!” I say and without waiting for her next vampire’s scream, I walk away from my house.

 

 

I took out the earphone and put it on my ears. I search for the closest bench in the park and start to read the book I borrowed from the library.

 

“Anatomy…”

“You are a freaking little kid, kiddo.”

“Oh, this part?” I scrutinized the picture shown and then look on my hand. Phalanges…

“Do you hear me?”

“I think I knew this, it’s- Yah!”

I immediately turn to my back with a shock face. Did someone just pulled off my earphone?!

“You stu-“

“That’s rude and impropriate for you to say,” the boy smiles and I laugh.

It’s him!

 

“Don’t you hear me? I talk to you since last hours ago!” he said and now is taking the seat next to me on the bench.

“Oh, I-I’m sorry. I don’t hear you since-“

“Yes you didn’t because I just talked to your for about,” he looks on his wrist watch and laughs.”…a minute ago.”

 

 

 

 

He treats me a cup of hot coffee at the nearby café. He laughs.

“Take care of your arm. Do not break another bone,” I say and he smiles.

“How’s your back? So what’s about the diagnose?” he asked me while having a looked on his phone. He scratched his head.

“It’s just a mechanical back pain. Well, I need to go for the next appointment but for now I think it is okay.”

 

“Erm,” he paused a while and stared me. He looks a bit worried and guilty.

“I think I should go home, too.” I smile as he awkwardly laughs. I know what he is trying to say. It seems like he is having trouble with his time.

“So,” he pats my head.

“Good luck with your med course. It hard, you know. You would kill yourself as soon as you found how the students learn,” he said but then he took his phone’s keychain and shoved it to me.

 

“Take it,”

So I did.

“It’s from my halmoni. She gave it to me before I took the meds course-“

He what?! Wait, is he a meds student too?! Omo, so he is a senior? Or a doctor?

“No, I’m not a doctor.” He giggles as soon he sees my face.

“I am once but now I am not.”

“…”

 

“I hope you keep it,” he says and waves to me. That boy next disappears from my sight slowly.

 

“He’s married already,” I say as soon as I saw there’s a ring on his pinky finger. Pfft, what are you thinking about Yoseob-ah? Of course he is married! He seems to be a rich boy with many girls drooling over him. Well, he might seem young to be married already.

Plus,

I look on my wrist watch.

“You should be worried on your own problem, Yoseob-ah. Prepare for a long blabber from your parents!” I say and walk to my home.

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Darn it.

I forgot to ask his name! again! I kick the air and pull my hair. Why am I being like this? You should be worry about your fiancée!

You soon to engage with her and in the same time, you should prepare for your law test!

Ah, damn myself! Why did I agree to them? Why did I simply agreed to this engage?! How could they blackmail me using this method?

 

Flashback

 

I told them I wanted to change my course and they seemed did not bother with it. Eh? What happened to the ‘strict’ parent of mine?

They are not mad because of this?

I thought they would mad at me because I had waste a year for my meds and now I want to change my course.

 

“We will but if you agree to this,” my dad shoves me a tiny box.

The hell,

“We happily set you to this engagement. You can continue with your law course.”

“…”

“You will engage in next two months.”

“D-Dad,”

He looked on me and sighed.” You are now 19 years old, son.”

I raised my eyebrows.” So?”

“Pabo. I think you get it from your father,” my mom said and she laughed.

“We know you are smart. We will not mad at you. I meant, you got into the university when you are 17 and that’s pretty awesome for us. You decided to waste your time with meds course for a year and-“

“I do love meds but I want to become a prosecutor.” I told them and they sighed.

“That’s why we put you into this engagement,” my mom said.

“B-But,”

 

“We saw your future wife and we love it.” My mom added.

“Then choose either get engaged and take your law course or continue with the meds.” My dad cut my words already.

 

End of flashback.

 

Dongwoon launched himself onto me and I fall onto the floor.

“Yah Dongwoonie!”

My little brother laughs and he pulls my leg. Darn, where did he get this strength?

“You stupid big bro! Where did you go? Are you trying to escape from your engagement?” he is now pulling my ears.

“Yah!”

I get his hands and twist them. Dongwoon yelps.

“Mom! Dad! Dujun hyung are back! You can kill him now!” he shouts and glares me.

“Pabo hyung! You made him waited for you!” he says and I let his hands go.

Who’s ‘he’?

“You made my brother in law sad now! Geez, can’t you spend your ing time to your future wife?” he folds his arms against his chest.

 

Wait, d-did he…

Dongwoon said,

 

“…ah, don’t they tell hyung your future wife is a boy?” Woonie blinks his eyes and I rush to meet my parents. IMMEDIATELY!

 

 

End.

*******

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No-no. They are not fall in love yet. They just being a friend here. They hang out together because they think they have the same interests.

>_<

and, thanks to you for those subscribed, commented and red this story! Hehe,

erm, my readers are little ert eh? haha, i will think about rated.

and, Junseung. yesh. I decided to not put them in this story but since my lovely reader asked for it, i will try :)

 

this is the last update for today.. erm, maybe not maybe yes. =='

so, enjoy!