Wedding's Plan

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

A soft thing presses on my lip and groaning, I open my heavy eyes. I curve my lip as soon as my sight met a pair of smiling eyes.

 

“M-Morning,” dujun says while kneeling on the floor, watching me sleeps I guess.

 

I greet him back.

 

“Don’t you sleep? What time is now?” I ask him and roll to the bedside to get a clock. I wrinkle a bit when I see something big and fluffy next to me. I take it and turn to face Dujun back.

 

“What is this? Ufo? M-mine?” I examine the whole plushie and next look onto Dujun. That man nods and smiles. He caresses my cheek with his thumb.

 

“Dujun-ah..”

 

“Yeah?”

 

I giggle. “Do you want to send me back to my planet using this ufo? Yah..you don’t want me anymore?” I say cheekily and Dujun shakes his head no. He leans closer and pecks my lips. Dujun puts his fingers on my mouth and smacks my head soft.

 

“I want you. I deadly want you Yoseob-ah..”

I smile happily.

 

“Sure?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Even..even if I’m useless and nothing more than only a boy named Yang Yoseob?”

 

“Yes.”

 

I cry in happiness when I heard him. Holding my tears back, I roughly wrap my arms around his neck, pull him that causing himself to fall onto me on the bed. Dujun widens his eyes but seconds later, he showers me with his morning kisses and I gladly welcome them.

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

I don’t know why and what happened to my baddass King Kong as he cooked me for today’s breakfast. Dujun told me to take my bathe first while he prepares the breakfast.

 

Smiling, I approach the kitchen counter and watch him cooking. I want to hop onto the kitchen’s counter but I cannot anymore. My right arm wont let me to do so.

 

“You look more beautiful than before,” dujun manages to tease me and I scoff. Beautiful? Am not. I’m cute..

 

“what are you cooking? Egg and bacon with toasts?” dujun chuckles and he shakes his head no. dujun opens the freezer and searches for something.

 

“Yoseob-ah,”

 

“* humming *”

 

“Where are the carrots? You used all of them already?” he asks me and I answer him instantly.

“Uh-oh..I practicing cutting on-“

 

Darn.

 

“Y-yes?”

 

I laugh and shake my head no while smiling. I approach him quickly and pretend to help him with the searching. I told him some lies.

 

“I ate it..i was so boring living alone so yeah..I ate them all.”

“All of them?”

 

Furiously, I nod and ask him what I can help him with the breakfast.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Yoseob insists wanted to help me so that I let him to set up the table. I told him to put the plates and glasses onto the table and he gladly did it.

 

I stare the pancake blank and smile sarcastically. Practicing cutting on the carrots? So..this has been awhile.. His hand..

 

I should realize and know about this. His right hand damaged because of the bullet.

 

 

 

Flashback.

 

 

I inhaled deeply and held back my tears. Darn it. Darn it!

 

“Yoseob-ah..wae?”

I stared the diary on the table and pulled my hair rough. I sobbed.

 

Yoseob wrote that he had to give up on being a surgeon since he cannot hold the knife correctly anymore. Dad told him to choose other opinions as he couldn’t afford the surgeon but he said he wanted to drop the course.

 

My heart broke into pieces.

 

Drop the course?! Drop and forget his dream and passion?

 

He also stated that he would never tell me about this. he wanted to keep it by himself so that I would not feel guilty and blame on myself anymore.

 

Yoon Dujun…what have you done to this amazing kid? What have you done to his dream?!!

 

I faced palming and cried as much as I wanted.

I went to the bedroom once I’m done crying and stared the sleeping boy. I kneeled in front of him and put my arms on the bed. I kept on staring him until to dawn, before I gave Dad a text asking him about this.

 

Dad replied me back and I asked him further about Yoseob’s career as a doctor.

 

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dujun-ah..”

 

“…”

 

“Mr.Yoon Dujun..”

 

“..”

 

“Yeobo~~”

 

I lift my head and meet with his eyes. Yoseob chuckles.” You soo cheeky.. I called you many times already..” Yoseob pouts.

 

“I-I’m sorry..what’s you asking me again?” I try to sound as a professional and Yoseob laughs. He smacks my head soft and drags me to the table. He forces me to sit and he grabs the knife and fork on the table. Yoseob sits on my lap.

 

“let me feed you,” he says happily and he cuts the pancake into pieces.

 

I could feel my heart being stabbing with billions of arrows and being shrieking for the burden guiltiness. Yoseob is barely can hold the knife using his right hand and his hand trembles when cutting the pancake. I cannot bear to watch it so that I look away.

 

“say ahh~~~” Yoseob shoves me the small pieces of pancake and he pouts cutely when I don’t open my mouth. He shoved the pancake into his own mouth.

 

“the food is coming~~” he says more and now he moves his hand and the food like an airplane is coming into my mouth. Giggling in bitter sweet, I open my mouth and eat the food.

Yoseob smiles happily.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

Dujun ruffles my hair and I laugh. I lean my head on his lap as we are watching some movies right now. the first movie is Alien vs Monster and..yes.. That’s my idea to watch. I mean, so what? It’s a movie, too. I love that cartoon movie and they are sooooo dayyumm cute! Oh that fluffy monster.. ahh..i should watch this when I was stress in those past days.

 

Dujun laughs.

 

“I told you that alien will die at the end,” he chuckles.

“ so what?”

 

He just shook his head.

 

“all ellliyyen should die now? including me?”

 

Dujun stops from laughing. His face turns to serious.” N-No..I mean..that..”

I pinch his tight hard, causing him to yell. I grind my teeth.

 

“Then…should we watch King Kong movie?”

 

Dujun gasps. He startles.” K-King..Kong? you rented that movie too?”

I smirk and get up from lying on his lap. I went to the television and changed the tape. Once I’m all done, I sit back onto the couch and put my head on his lap. I chuckle.

 

“I’m not rent it..i bought it.” And we watch the movie and every time the King Kong is on the screen, I by comparing how same they are and laugh when Dujun reacts and denies the fact. And what interesting me more is… The king kong is also dead at the end of the movie.

                                                      ***********

 

Today is Sunday and Dujun drives me to my parents home. I happily hug both Umma and Appa and lastly, to my sulking noona. I wrinkle.

 

“Noona-ah..are you in your period?” Dujun turns his head to me and stares me amuses. I just giggled and asked noona once again.

Instead of getting an answer, noona pinches of my both right and left cheeks until I scream in pain. Dujun laughs aloud.

 

“She’s fighting with her boyfriend, that’s why she’s that moody,” Umma said, causing noona to stomp her feet.

 

“It’s not my fault for ignoring him! I have been waiting him to hand me a propose yet that stupid..” noona stops when an unfamiliar voice greets us from my back. Eagerly, I turn back and see a man is standing at the main door, with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

 

Somehow…I feel I knew this man but..where?

 

 

 

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I turn back together with Yoseob and see a man in white shirt with black pants is standing in front of the main door. I raise my eyebrows and grin.

 

“Ji..hoon?”

 

The man also raises his eyebrows and stares me amuses. He smiles,showing his cute dimples like Yoseob.

 

“Wait…you is Gna noona’s boyfriend?!”

Jihoon cheekily nods and he greets Umma and Appa. he approaches Gna noona and gives her the flower.

 

“I don’t know she is Yoseob’s noona until now,” jihoon says and he ruffles Gna noona’s hair. He laughs.

 

“I don’t know I will have you and Yoseob as my soon-to-be dongsaengs too,” and I drop my jaw.

 

------------

 

 

 

Yoseob couldn’t be more than happy when he heard his noona’s wedding. That man boldly proposed Gna noona just now and now is asking for Umma and Appa willingness.

 

I chuckle when thinking about this. What a coincidence. The main purpose I brought Yoseob here is also to discuss about our wedding. I couldn’t hold the day anymore as I decided to tell them and Yoseob himself about my plans.

 

Jihoon is my friend- also Yoseob’s senior in our university and he’s taking a same course with me. I heard he’s now is a lawyer in Seoul. Yoseob becomes happier and cheer when he remembers he once met Jihoon when he was searching for me.

 

“You’re the boy, right?! That’s why I seemed I have met you before, you’re the hot dimple guy with Gayoon on that day.. “ Yoseob claps his hand and I stare him.

 

Hot dimple guy eh?

 

 

“and you’re the cute and the only boy that I ever knew whose easily rejected and called Dujun with whatever names you want,” Jihoon said and Yoseob blushed.

 

 

-------------------

 

 

“I know she is one year older than me but..I love Gna. I hope I can marry her,” Jihoon tells to Umma and Appa, meanwhile Gna noona and Yoseob squeal like a drunken fangirl.

 

I laugh when I see Yoseob’s eager side about his noona’s wedding.. ah, now I’m wonder how will he react if I talk about ours?

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

Hohmaigwad!!!!

 

My noona is getting married and I’m sooo happy now! all my problems flew away just like that!!

“Where’s and when the wedding?!!” I ask Jihoon happily and he says that if noona and my parents agreed, the wedding will be in next three months since he is all prepared.

 

Asgdfhfjglk.

 

 

“Noooonnnaaa is getting marrriieedd! Yeay~~” I chirp full with joys and jump on my seat. Dujun laughs when he sees me acting like that and he grabs my waist, making me stay on the couch. He pecks my lips in front of the people.

 

Ashdjfk!!! Darn this King Kong..

Oh my god..I cant bear to lift my face now in front of these people..

 

 

“Actually..” Dujun speaks between the silences. He grabs my hand and entwines his fingers with mine. He giggles.

 

“I guess Yoseob needs to prepare for his own wedding too, Umma..” Dujun lifts my face.” Don’t be soo happy about your noona’s wedding. You better prepare yours,” and I swear I faint right there before that ert man attacked my lip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

XXXD