Starting of New Life ( Part 2 )

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I dialed his number and waited for seconds.

His angelic voice greets my ear.

 

“Where are you?” I ask him while stepping down the stairs. I went to the kitchen and Hyoyeon smiled to me. I beckoned her.

 

“Don’t move any fingers of yours. I will be there.” I said and before I cut the line, I demanded him to sing my ‘lullaby’.

 

“Yah, just do it already. It just a simple three words.” I giggle when Yoseob insists to say ‘ I love you ‘. I demand him once again and this time, Hyoyeon smacks my head. She laughs and snatches the phone from me. she says hi and then apologizes on my behalf.

 

She cuts the line.

 

“Pabo. Do you want make him mad anymore?” I pout a bit and sit on the kitchen counter. I asked Hyoyeon to get me a glass of cold juice and minute later I took a sip.

 

Hyoyeon asks me either I want to go to Yoseob’s house or not.

 I nod.

 

“Ah..i cannot believe that my young master will get married and live by on his own soon.” Hyoyeon smiles and messes with my hair. I hiss.

 

“Yah, I’m going to meet my wife-“

“…future wife,” Hyoyeon corrects me and I scoff. Well, maybe..but for me, he’s already became my wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gna noona invites me into the house and Umma and Appa me to the living room. I hug both of them.

 

“Yoseob is upstairs.” Gna noona said while scrutinizing herself in front of the big mirror in the living room. I smile watching her.

 

“Why didn’t seobie get downstairs? He skipped his breakfast, didn’t he?” Appa said and I raised my eyebrows.” N-Neh? He ..didnt take his breakfast?”

 

Gna noona nods and she approaches me. noona hands me something and she asks me to get upstairs.” I think Yoseob catch flu. Give this to him, ah..” noona stares me and later, noona and umma laugh unison. I tilt my head, confuse.

Flu? Oh, is that the reason why his voice was different when I called him this morning.

 

“Seobie hates medicine. Don’t tell him this a remedy. He won’t take it if he knew it.” Umma says and I widen my eyes.

He- he what? That little meds alien is what?!

 

 

 

I knocked his door and I heard his voice. I step in and my eyes fall onto the laying figure on the single bed. The small body has a thick duvet cover on it- to his head.

Slowly, I approach the figure and sit on the bed.

Yoseob hums.

 

“Umma, if Dujun comes, tell me first before he meets me. My face is terrible,” he says under the duvet and I grin. Omo, did he mention about me? did he concern his look when I want to see him?

 

Oh, this alien must be really loves and adores me. He scared I might see his sick face.

 

Grinning, I caress his covered arms. Yoseob moves a bit when I touch him.

 

“Umma,” Yoseob calls ‘me’ and I hold my laughter.

 

“…umma-ah..why are you roaming your hand on my ?” he says like a whining kid and I pull my hand from his body part. I blush with my own action. I-I touched his b..bu-?!

 

I clear my throat and stand up. Yoseob slowly pushes the duvet off from his body and I can see his . Uh-oh..he was flatten on his stomach? No wonder I caressed his smooth and soft . I gulp.

 

His skin..it’s so..

 

“..umm-“

 

I smile and wave my hand when Yoseob turns to me. I giggle and say, “ Morning?” while holding on my laughter.

Yoseob shot his eyes twice big from usual and he screams aloud, right on the spot. He messily grabs the duvet once again and covers his body.

 

“UMMMAAAA!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

Dujun laughs and wipes his teary eyes tails. I glare him while putting a shirt on my body. Dujun is still laughing and he walks to me. he pulls me into his embrace and minute later, he cups my face.

 

We both eyes locking.

 

“I heard you catch flu,” and he leans closer to my face. I gulp and try to hide my nervousness. Dujun smiles.

“I bet you know what’s and how’s the best to check someone’s temperature,” dujun said and he put his forehead on mine.

Darn it. Darn.

 

My heart cannot stop from beating fast.

 

 

“ It’s relief. You are not having any fever.” He palmed my forehead with his hand and asked me either I am okay or not. Slowly, I nodded and said I was all fine, except for my running nose.

 

 

Dujun drags me to the bed and forces me to sit.

 

“Take this, I think it may help your flu,” Dujun shoves me a tiny pill and I sigh.

“It’s not a remedy. It’s just a sweet,” Dujun said and I stared him with what-the face. This King Kong…who does he think he prank with? Seriously…

 

I took it from his hand and put it on the nightstand. Dujun grabs my wrist when I walk away. He asks me to eat it.

 

“Shiro..Just leave it there.” I pull my hand from him and walk into the bathroom. Dujun follows me from back.

“I don’t want it..” I say when Dujun grabs my wrist and pulls me out from the bathroom. I hiss.

“Yah, King Kong..I don’t want eat it, okay? Leave me. I want to take my bath.” I say but Dujun keeps being stubborn. He lifts me to the bed, puts me down on the bed and gives me the pill.

I glare him.

 

 

“Eat.”

I grit my teeth.

“Do you want to eat it by yourself or..”

“Ummaa!!” I shout for my umma and Dujun sighs. He kneels on the floor, lifts his head, and levels his eyes with mine.

 

“I am not trying to use violence but..if you keep on resist-“

I roll out my tongue and glare him. “ So what? I don’t want it.” I said and stood up.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                    *****

 

 

 

Dujun wraps his hands around my waist and he scrutinizes the place. I bite my lips hard and glare him for nth times.

 

This stupid Gorilla…I swear I’m going to kill him soon. I will shave his all curly furs. Let him be . Let this King Kong dies in this winter.

 

“Stop glaring me seobie..Do you want me to bite your lips?” dujun says, so close to my left ear, make me shiver.

 

Afsdhfjkl.

 

“I warned you, didn’t I? You called me with an improper name and second, cursed me. third, it’s all for your good. I kissed you-in the same time feeding you the pill.”

 

I hiss.

“so what?!”

 

I turn my face to my left and my cheek meets with his lips.. I stunned.

“Aww…now you are trying to make me kiss you on your cheek?” Dujun laughs and I elbow his stomach, hard. Dujun growls and he releases me from his suffocating embraces.

 

I smirked and went onto him. I grab his bangs and he yelps.

“OUCH..seob..ouchh!!!” he whines and I smile satisfy. I try to wipe my running nose when Dujun grabs my both wrists and pins me against the floor. I gulp.

 

“Act as a good wife, can’t you? I’m your future husband for god sake!” he says.

 

“..and..dont mess with me. I got myself a black belt in Taekwondo last months.” He added and I looked away from meeting his eyes.

Dujun smirks when he knew I tried to run away my eyes from his. He leans closer. Darn this idiot. He loves to tease me, doesn’t he?

 

“How about..” dujun smiles and he leans his lips closer onto my forehead, so slow.. as if he wants me to suffer.. “ if I..” he adds and I gulp.

 

“If I kiss you here and..”

 

“Uh..I-I’m sorry Mr.Yoon..” the man stutters and immediately looks away. We both turn to him and Dujun immediately gets off from me. He shoves his hand and I grab it. We both clear our dry throats.

 

“D-Do you like this apartment?” the man asks Dujun, his eyes and face are not facing us. Giggling, Dujun grabs my wrist and drags me to the man. Dujun entwines his fingers with mine and raises his eyebrows. He looks me.

 

“..do you like it?”

I blink for a while, trying to progress his words.

“I want to buy us an apartment. That’s why I brought you here. Do you expect of us living in our parents’ houses when we’re married?”

Dujun ruffles my hair and inhales. I stare him.

 

“ah..not again. Stop staring me. we have someone else here,” Dujun laughs when I widen my eyes. I stutter and turn to the man with the paperwork in his hands.

 

“I..dio..t..i swear I will shot you baddass King Kong,” I utter inaudible tone but Dujun heard it. He caresses my cheek in front of the man and smiles.

“I will bite you later. Don’t talk at my back..okay jagiya?”

And I swear, my face was damn red and hot when the man suddenly walked off from us.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

I stare my phone screen and sigh. Ah, why can’t I have some times with my baby? Sigh.

“Oh?”

Yoseob snatches my smart phone and scrutinizes it. Minutes later, he took out his from the jacket’s pocket and showed me with a big grin on his face.

 

I giggle.

 

“Of course we have a same smart phone,” I said and dragged him closer to me. we are currently in a mall, having a window-shopping together.

 

My hand spontaneously wrapped around his tiny waist.

Smiling, I told him that it was from me. the smart phone was my gift…and others too. Yoseob widens his eyes and I laugh.

 

“Those gifts- white pajamas and the bathrobe, the shoes, this smart phone and this clothes you wear… were all from me.” I said and Yoseob stared me more.

 

“It’s my future wife’s birthday after all. And, those bathrobe and pajamas…you can wear them when we lived together..” I grin and Yoseob smacks my head.

 

“Yah, are you thinking of something else? You wanna die?!” Yoseob looks me loath and I nod my head. I cup his face- in this public area and lean closer.

 

“Don’t shy..we have done ‘it’ before..You com-“

“YAHHH!!”

 

Yoseob shout and I startle a bit. I step backward and see the people stare me weird. I release him from my grip and Yoseob moves a bit from me.

 

“You stupid ert man! You harassed me?!!” he yells and the people gasps.

 

Uh…here it’s again..

This alien…

He is really something!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you -ah.. comment! Kekeke..

 

sorry for typos and worse vocabulary and grammar.

 

Thanks for reading!!