Do not deny me, Yang Yoseob

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I wait for Yoseob and Dongwoon since we three will go to a same place. I look on my phone and see a new message from G.O. I read the message and instantly reply him.

 

“Hyung, kaja!” dongwoon gets out from the room, alone. I tilt my head, trying to find that boy.

“Woonie, where’s Yoseob?”

Dongwoon raised his eyebrows.” I thought he told you that he already went to the university. He left early in the morning,”

I sighed. That alien,

 

“Wae? Do you want to go with him instead of me?” Dongwoon chuckles and I smack his back head.” Pabo! Now hurry up. You will be late for your first day.” I drag his hand and when we are at the outside, I locked the door and left the apartment.

 

“Hyung,” Dongwoon called.

“Do you have a fight with Yoseob hyung?” I stopped from walking and stared Dongwoon.” Haish, then I guess it’s true then.” Dongwoon stomped his feet and walked away.

 

“Yah, Woonie!” I catch my dongsaeng back and ask him further about it.

“I don’t think I’m dreaming when I heard someone sobbing in the room last night. I guessed Yoseob hyung is sad with you. ahh, really. What have you done hyung?! I told you not to make my cute hyung cry!” Dongwoon sighed and he continued to walk.

 

His hyung?! then who am I? His noona?!

I inhaled and continued to walk.

 

 

******

 

Right after I sent Dongwoon to the hall, I left him and wished him good luck in this university. Since he is my dongsaeng, I am not worried about him. I meant, the seniors and juniors knew me very well and I hope they will treat Dongwoon as best as they can.

 

 

I went to the changing room for the soccer club and change into my blue soccer shirt. Next, I went to the field, just as G.O asked me earlier.

The boys were already there waiting for me. They made a line in front of me.

Oh, did I tell you that I am the captain and the president of this club? I bet that pabo alien did not know about this yet.

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I meet Professor Kim in his office and take a sit after he told me to do so. Anxious, I keep hoping that I got the letter.

 

“Nervous?”

I nod and he smiles. The man takes out something from his drawer and happily, he gives it to me.

I almost cry when I saw the logo on the paper.

“Congrats, they accept you to be their student.” Professor Kim taps my shoulder and I quickly hug him. My professor giggles and I thank him.

 

“I knew you can do it. You are my best student after that Yoon Dujun,” he said and my smile fades out.

“Again, congrats. I’ve told this to your dean and the other professors would love to announce your acceptation during our university festival.” He smiles.

“I’m so proud of you, son. Chukkahae,” he added and I excused myself later with a mix feeling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kikwang, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Hongki, Key and my others friends rush to me. They warmly hug me and congrats me.

 

“Good. Now the dean must be very happy because of you.” Hongki said and I stared him, confused.

“The professors gave us three days break from any classes! Oh God! I’m sure I will enjoy these three days!” Kikwang danced happily and did I. We three-Hongki, Kikwang and I hug each other and randomly jump all over the place.

 

“Now, let’s practice the dance. You are going to join us, don’t you?” Hyunseung asked me about the university’s festival.

“Aye, come on. I know you can dance well,” Kikwang elbowed me.

“…and sing well too,” Junhyung added. He went to his bag and took out a piece of paper. They all grin.

“Junhyung wrote a song and we would love to see you perform it,” Hongki smiles and next I was doomed. These kids asked me to join these and those and they even had signed me up into some particular performance.

 

Ah, great.

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Krystal pulls me out from the field out of sudden. She seems angry.

“Yah Yoon Dujun, are you crazy?!” she yells at me and I blink blankly.

“I saw you and Professor Park this morning. Why the hell did you-“

Oh, so it’s about the offer.

“I don’t want it anymore, Krystal-ah. I am happy to be here,”

She sighed and stared me.” Do you know what are you doing? The chance is too precious…”

I just smiled and patted her head.

“I know. Thanks for worrying at me. at least, there’s someone whom concern about me,” I try to sound happy but I cannot.

 

“Don’t worry. I can still play soccer here.” I said smiling and Krystal just stared me.

 

 

 

 

I went to the park and took a sit on the bench. I waited for Gayoon and minutes later, she came with two cold beverages.

She gives me one.

 

“  I do not know how to start,”

Gayoon giggles and she turns her body to me. She grabs my hand and interwines with the fingers.

“Do you feel anything when I touch you like this?”

I shake my head no, slowly.

 

“I just wanted to ask you, what is your relation with Yoseob?”

I swallowed my saliva and stared her.

“He’s my fiancé,”

“…”

 

“We do not love each other but then…”

Gayoon smiles warmly and she pushes my head with her finger. I glare her disbelief.

“Pabo! You have fallen for him, don’t you? I know this already.” She broke the hand she held me just now and took a sip on her drink. She continues,

“This might sound weird and stupid but I think both of you have the same feeling. It just…” she giggles and stares me again.” You two are playing hard to confess or show your feeling toward each other. Ah, my best friend is growing up now.”

 

Gayoon laughs when she saw my confuse face. She grabs my hand again and-“

 

“U-Uh, I’m sorry but…”

I turn to back and saw Yang Yoseob. My heart skips a beat.

 

“I-“

 

“Yoseob-sshi,” Gayyon immediately releases my hand and she goes to get the must be misunderstanding boy. I knew Yoseob very well and he must be misunderstands about what he saw.

 

“Seobie,” I felt weak when I saw his teary eyes. Oh no.. and what had I called him just now? seobie?

 

Gasp.

 

I have fallen for this alien.

 

“I-“

I seem lost to the words but luckily, Gayoon helps me out. She pulls Yoseob to me and she starts to explain everything. Every single thing.

 

“I think you have been misunderstanding us,” Gayoon giggles.

“We are not an item.”

Yoseob bites his lips.

“We are just a friend. A very close friend. Dujun loves someone else, not me.” Gayoon sure plays her role as well. I try to hold his hands but he pulls them away.

 

“No.”

Yoseob bend down his head.

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

Wae this stupid Gorilla is too kind toward me? I treated him nothing than a stupid boy but why he…

I went to search him when Krystal, a beautiful girl from broadcasting faculty came and told me about Dujun’s offer. She said, Dujun cancelled the chance he got just because a person.

And I know, it was me.

All yesterday night, I kept thinking about this and I knew, he does not want to leave the university because I might struggle with the fees, as he was the one whom helped me.

 

To be worse, I found him around the university’s park with Gayoon. I know this will break my heart because I just realized, I have this feeling for him.

 

And now, after all those explanation from Gayoon, I found myself fall hard for him. I try to hold this feeling. No, he cannot know about this.

 

“No,”

I bend down my head, trying to rid the tears. I cannot destroy his dream, if I told him that I have the same feeling as he does, I’m pretty sure he will never leave me.

 

I know I make it hard for both of us because we share the same feeling but I don’t think I can tell him now.

 

“Accept the offer,” I lift my head and face my fiancé. Both Gayoon and Dujun gasp as they thought I would never ask him to do so.

 

“Yoseob-ah, Dujun-“ Gayoon wanted me to think twice but Dujun snapped her words. That boy curved his lips and he went closer.

 

Dujun pulls me into his warm embrace.

He caresses my hair gently and he kisses them. He lean his forehead on my shoulder.

 

“Pabo alien. Don’t force yourself.” He scoffed and I could feel my shoulder is a bit wet. This King Kong…is he crying?

 

“…but do not deny the feeling I have. I know you can feel mine. Just do not pretend as if you did not know what I have for you inside of me.” he utters and I cry silently.

 

Now, what am I doing? I got the offer letter too. How could I break this boy’s heart after I knew he has the same feeling as mine?

What will I do to face him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

er, I think they just confessed to each others! ^^

dont  you you think that too?

hahaha..

ah, I'm happy~~~