You're not a burden

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Kikwang rushed to my class and called for me. He told something to the professor and the middle-aged man called my name. I went to them but then my professor said I might need to get my things. He asked me to end the class soon.

 

“You’re Yoon Dujun, right?” this short man asks me, pants heavily. I guess he knows who I am since I was his senior-

“You know where’s Yoseob lives, don’t you?”

 

****

 

I ran to the pharmacy while Kikwang bought some foods.

We rush to my apartment and as soon we reach the place, I barge into my own apartment. I shout for his name and Kikwang heads to the couch.

 

“Seob, gwaenchanha?”

Kikwang went to get my fiancé and he shook the boy’s body.

‘Let me take this,” I slightly pushed him a bit and carried Yoseob to my room. The boy came in later with a bowl of porridge and gave it to me.

 

“Seobie, eat this first. You need to eat the medicine next,” I say and feed him slowly.

 

 

 

We went to living room while Yoseob is having his rest. He ate the medicine and I hope he can get well soon.

“Thanks for telling me,” the boy gave me his eye smile and nodded.

“I knew it. You two are having a scandal!” he giggles and now is walking out from the apartment.

“We are legal to each other,” I said and just then, I realized what I had said. Omo, did I just said…

“YOU ARE HIS HUSBAND?!” this boy screams and I cup his mouth quickly. I smack his head.

“You a pabo, just what the people said. I am not, I’m his fiancé.” Finally, I told about ‘us’ to someone.

“…I thought Yoseob is not a gay?”

I sigh. So, now everybody is pointing at me who is the gay one? Seriously, this is my parent’s fault!

 

“Ask your own friend when he’s fine. Now go away,” I push him out and immediately close the door. The boy at the outside laughs.

“ I will, do not worry.” He said and went away.

 

 

 

I went back into the room and saw Yoseob got up from his bed. He is talking to..someone?

“I’m fine. Noona. do not worry of me,”

So, he is having a phone call with his noona.

“I’m alright. Yes, he gave me the money for my tuition’s fee.”

h-he?

 

“Neh, no need to send me the money. I can manage by my own.” He said and cut the line.

 

“Are you feeling better?” I ask him and enter the room. somehow Yoseob seems surprises. He put the phone back onto the table and thanked me.

 

“Yang Yoseob, we need to talk.” I said and approached him on the bed.

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

This boy asked me to talk while staring into his eyes. I just…cannot do that. He will know that I am lying.

 

“Give me your wallet,”

Don’t, no need to do that, Yoon Dujun.

 

“You do not have any money left, am I right?”

“…”

 

“You are supposed to ask it from me, don’t you?”

I decided to keep silent.

 

“I’m wonder why Dad gave me that much of money.” Dujun sighs and he grabs my wrist.

“Why did you do this? What are you thinking you’re doing?!”

 

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

So I am right about this. The money, I should give some to him. Dad sent me a lot of amount and I do not know anything about this.

This freaking kiddo did not talk about this to me! what is he thinking I am? What am I to him?!

 

“You did not attend the tuition, don’t you?”

“It’s not like that,” he said between his breathe.

“My family supposed to support you in your financial, right? The money I used are belonging to you yet you-“

“…Just forget about this. I-I do not want to be a burden to your family and yourself. I am no one for your family so why are you insisting about this? It’s my life, and I am the one whom manage it,”

He says and stares me. Yoseob messed with his hair.

He is nobody for my family? He is nobody for me?

 

“I thought we are engaged,”

I try not to feel hurt but why does my heart aches? Why do I feel want to cry hearing his words?

 

“It’s not what you are thinking about but,” Yoseob lost his words. I try to understand this kid but why is he making this difficult?

 

“I need a break. I do not think I can leave in a same apartment with you,”

 

End.

 

No one’s pov

 

Dujun went to his faculty building with heavy steps. He tried to be cheer. Yes, he needs to. He needs to think about something else besides Yang Yoseob.

 

Dujun went into the hall and took a seat. He took out his notebooks and the cellphone. Dujun seems hesitate to do it but he had no choice.

 

To:Kiddo

From: Dujun

I will ask my friends about last night. Meet in the cafeteria this afternoon,

 

 

Sigh.

He really wished that stupid kid knew what he was doing. He waits for 10 minutes before Yoseob could send his a message.

 

From: Kiddo

To: Dujun.

 

Who are you?

 

 

“Ahh, that’s right. He does not have my number.” Dujun instantly replies him back before the class starts while chuckling.

 

 

 

 

To: Kiddo

From: Dujun

 

Dujun. Meet you there, please.

 

 

He waits for the reply but Yoseob does not text him back. Dujun rubs his temple and sighs.

 

“Stupid alien. Why am I the one who looks to desperate over you? Pabo,” he stares his cell phone and finally decides to switch it off right away. He cannot lose his attention. He needs to focus onto his study.

 

******

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

okay, I'm being a good author for today. Heehe, updated!