Stupid Jealousy

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Lee Joon and Junsu were waiting for me in the cafeteria while having their lunch. They beckon me to their place.

 

“Eat,” Joon shoves me his sandwich but I shake my head no. I take out my phone and check it if Yoseob replied me back.

Deep sigh.

 

“Where’s your friend? I thought you were going here with him,” Junsu asks while munching on his tuna bread.

“…ah, I want to ask you something,” Joon drank his water and wiped his mouth.

“What’s up with a boy named Yang Yoseob? I heard that you’re having an affair with him. Is it true?”

 

I knew this going to happen. That shorty will never shut up his mouth. Lee Joon and Kikwang are in the same faculty, of course that boy will tell this to his friend.

 

“I saw many girls crying over you when they heard the news.” Junsu added, made me chuckled.

 

“Talk to you later. I think I need to go. About the rent apartment, talk to you later about that,”

I decided to leave the place as I knew Yoseob won’t come here. The boys just nod.

I went to the counter to buy something and then left the place.

 

 

I call his number twice yet he does not pick it up. Haish that small face, what’s wrong with him?!

I have gave up on him but thinking how would it turn bad if he got his gastric back was, I made my move to the med faculty. I bumped onto two-three professors and they gladly still remember me.

 

It is not hard to find the hall because I owned this place before. With some helps from the juniors, I managed to find him.

 

“Take these,”

I shove the sandwiches and a milk to this sleeping boy. He puts his arms on the table and leans his face down.

“…Get up you punk head. the class will start soon. Eat before you get your gastric back.” I said but still, he did not move.

 

“Yoseob,”

“Go away. Leave me alone.” although he is practically chasing me, but I am glad he talks to me. at least, he gave me his response.

 

“Thanks but no thanks,”

Yoseob gives me back the foods I gave him.

Wait, was he crying? Why did his face and eyes swollen?

I wanted to ask him about this but, can I? I scared he might mad at me. the hall starts to crowded with the students but I cannot move now. I need to make sure Yoseob eats his lunch.

 

“Eat these.” I demand him while un-wrapping the sandwiches. The juniors seem to know me as their senior and now are starting to approach me. mostly are girls.

 

“Yang Yoseob,”

This small face did not respond to me. He pretends as if he does not listen to me. Feeling impatient I am, I grab his back head and push him to me. I shove the sandwich in front of his tiny mouth and everyone gasp.

 

“Omo,”

I heard a girl squeals and follows by the rest.

Yoseob seems blushes. He stares me and I stare him back.” Eat it of you do not want any drama in your class.” I said and Yoseob complied me right away.

 

 

It has been a week since the incident and now the rumor is spreading widely. Even the professors know about us!

 

Yoseob’s days become busier, I guess with those girls and boys asking about us. Once, I bumped onto a junior and he asked me either Yoseob or I were an item. I do not know how to answer him but he gasped as soon as he saw my ring.

 

“I-It’s same as Yoseob’s!” he shouted and palmed his face.” So Yoseob wasn’t available anymore? Why can’t he be mine?!” the junior seemed to cry and he ran away after that.

 

 

“Have you eaten?”

I am in Yoseob’s class now, delivering his foods and drink. As usual, this boy blushed madly when his friends asked him about us.

 

I sat next to his seat and now was trying to feed him. I do not know why but it seems we both enjoy this kind of thing.

 

“Stop delivering me the foods, pabo. Are you trying to tell everyone in this campus that we’re engaged?”

 

I raise my eyebrows and stare him. Uh? Declare that we both are having a relationship? That’s sounds nice. I have not been into any relationship before.

 

“Stupid! Don’t you ever to think to do that!” Yoseob snapped at my thought and he slapped my thigh. Right then I just realized he touched me.

 

H-he touched me.

 

I became shy and blushed immediately. Great. What’s wrong with me?

I decided to wait him for a bit until he finished with the foods. I was reading my notebook when someone poked my shoulder.

I turn to the person.

 

“I-I’m your junior. Actually, I-“

A beautiful girl student is standing on my right and she is holding a piece of folded paper in her hands. I smile and she seems to be…stunned?

 

“Can I help you, hmm?”

 

you

 

She stutters.

“I have seen oppa on the field when you’re having your football practices-“

She what? Is that mean…she often looks on me? Every day?

 

“Erm, actually…” she shivers and shoves me the paper she holds. I widen my eyes and next turn to Yoseob that is staring at me.

 

Omo, did she just give me a letter? Is she…confessing to me?

“Take it, I will wait for oppa’s answer.” She said and right after I took it away, she went out from the hall like a runner.

 

“I’m done. Now go back to your law faculty’s building, stupid King Kong.” Yoseob said harshly and he is looking at somewhere else.

I tilt my head.

 

“Well, at least thanked me, you small head. such a kiddo,” I get up from the seat and take the foil on his table.

“And most welcome,” I said and got out from his class. I went to the nearest dustbin and threw the rubbish.

Grin. Is this a love letter?

I stare the folded paper the girl gave me and laugh. I smell on it.

“Nice,” I smile and leave the building.

 End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

So, he is getting more famous these days uh? I have seen many girls: junior and senior tried to approach and talk to him whenever he was.

 

Urgh, why am I thinking about that? I am not jealous, no! I am famous, too! Since the day, some of my friends confessed to me that they love me. I got love letters, too! So why that stupid sorcerer wanted to brag about it?

 

“You are jealous, don’t you?” Kikwang elbowed me. I glare him.

“We see how deep your stares your fiance~” this time, Hongki interrupted and laughed when he saw my face blushed. Darn.

 

“Stop being ego, Yoseob-ah. We know you have some feeling toward that famous hyung.” Key said while looking to the field.

 

“He’s handsome,”

I tilt my head and see Hyunseung. What did he mean by that? Handsome? Is he likes that stupid?

 

“Anio, I am not. If that what you are thinking,” Hyunseung looked on me and he smirked. This scary boy smiles and he turns to a boy not so far from us. He waves to him.

 

“That’s his boyfriend. The famous brilliant Yong Junhyung,” Kikwang laughed.” Now just admitted that you are jealous. We know you very well, Seob. You like that perfect man.”

 

“…or maybe you have loved him already.” Key snapped in, making me frustrated with these kids. Seriously, why are they thinking I am falling for that uh-not-so-ugly boy? I am not gay for your damn sake!

And, if I did, I do not want to be the girl! I am a boy. Yang Yoseob is a namja!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Long update chingussss!!!

 

I know i keep updating. You must be bored, right? So, this long update will be your last 'frequent' update from me! Kekeke..

 

 

p/s: Yoseob:  you , you gave DooDoo what?! Do you wanna die? =='

 

 

and, ah. Wait for upcoming chapter! kekeke..

*grinning*

 

I think you will like it...or probaly not.

but, please wait for it.

Gomawo~~