X-ray Meet

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I widen my eyes and stare both of my parents, disbelief.

“I’m getting what?!!”

I felt weak and decided to sit on the couch. Omo, what just I heard?!

“We need to make sure you are safe there-“

“…that’s why we thought of this,”

My umma and appa try to defend themselves. But still man! This is unbelievable! How could they agreed to this?! No, no Yang Yoseob. This time, you need to against them.

Yes. For darn sake of your own future!

 

Therefore, I inhale and approach them slowly. I stare my umma and then my appa. I gave them my puppy eyes.

“I told you he can’t be alone! He needs someone to protect him!” my umma scoffed and pulled me into her embrace. Uffgh! I can..not breathe!

“See? You need someone to keep eyes on you! what if someone, no. some guys went to your apartment and you when you were sleeping?!” my umma pats my back and I nearly push her away.

Yah! This is way than beyond! So my aegyo does not work yet approved them were the truth one?

 

“Just listen to them, Seobie. You need someone, indeed!” my noona gave her ‘best’ supporter and I glared her. no, not her too,

“See, getting engaged is not a bad thing.” My appa wraps his hand around my shoulder and smiles.” Do not worry. We planned everything. You just need to attend the engagement party and wear this ring.”

He pulls out a tiny box from his pocket and shoves to me.

Asdfghjkl.

 

He wanted me to wear this.. erm, beautiful couple, no. engaged ring?

“Take it, your father and mother in law bought just for you.” appa pulls out the ring and now is trying to put it on my finger.

 

“NO!” I shouted and shook my head no furiously. Just then, my lovely noona came and she took the ring. This fabulous woman shoves the ring onto her slender finger.

Yes. That’s right noona!

I grin widely and accept the ring noona gives me. Well, I think it hers and since she got a new one, she perhaps gave this to me. Furthermore, this ring looks boyish and I think I could wear this instead that ring. So, there it is. I put noona’s ring on my finger.

 

“Umma-ah, appa-ah!” I stomp my feet and tug on my noona.

“I am just a kid! ing, no sorry for that. I’m freaking 18 years old and you asked me to get engaged?! What’s nonsense is this?!”

Noona nods her head.

Yes, she is still on my side.

“But Scotland? It’s far far far away son-ah.” My appa shows me how far it is with his wide arms.

“I got the best place ever for my medic course and you are trying to make me cancel it?” I scoffed. Thinking how hard I was when I through these past years made me angry and mad.

 

“We let you go there by this engagement. You see, your-“

“I do not want to get engaged! I am still a kid!” I folded my arms against my chest and Gna noona nods. She pats my head.

 

“I told them that already,” she nods furiously.”…and they listen to me.”

e-eh?

 

“They were planning to married you but after I told your age to the family in law, they agreed to cancel the wedding instead of this engagement.” Gna noona pinches my cheeks.

 

“Aigo~ My dongsaeng is going to get a new person in his life!” she hums and I pry her hands away. No. Please don’t, I am not ready to be the girl’s leader yet! I even cannot be alone without my parents!

 

“Congrats, Seob baby. Now you’re engaged with that little shiny thing on your finger!” my noona pulls my hand and points the ring I wore.

Wait. Omo!

 

“Nooonnnaaa!!!” I scream and she runs away.

 

 

 

 

I yawn and look toward the emergency unit. I smile with my own thought.

Seriously, it looks damn cool from this side. There are three ambulances in front of the unit and the nurses and doctors are everywhere!

Feeling cold, I hug myself tighter and wait for my name to be call.

My umma beckons me in as soon as the nurse called my name and I went inside, to meet the doctor. She smiles and I did the same.

 

I told her my history and she seemed agreed with me. I meant, I was detected to have a chronic back pain but it is still early to put me into that MRI tube! They just could X-rayed me first to see how my lumbar is going and then they can diagnose the problem.

 

So that I went to the X-ray unit when my umma holds and leads me to the place like a BABY!

I asked her to stay but she refused. Sigh. I cannot do anything with my mom whenever she acted like this because I would end up by her blabbering.

 

I changed my clothes in the changing room. I pull off my shirt and pants, leaving the only boxer on me. I get the clothes display and the door suddenly opened.

“AHHH!”

I scream but being reflex I was, I kick the person out and he falls on the floor. He groans.

 

“Yahh!” he shouts and groans even more.

“Wh-what are you trying to do?! How can you be in here while there’s a patient?!” I scrutinized him up and down, just to realize he had a broken arm.

 

“…and where’s your manner stupid? Help me to get up?!” he did not look on me.” But first, GET YOURSELF A PROPER CLOTH!” he scoffed and I widen my eyes more.

“I could see your-“

Right before he could speak more, I grab his collar and choke him.” We will deal this later!” I said and rush into the room back.

 

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I curse the boy as much as I can. Stupid, , punk cute bo- no! not cute. Flat face! What’s wrong with that small face? He looks like alien for me.

 

The boy walks passing my place and I glare him. He had done with his X-ray session and it’s my turn now.

I get up from the chair when he helps me out.

I stare him.

 

“I-I’m sorry, I hope your arm won’t damage with what happened earlier.” He sounded softer than before.

“Ye-ye. It’s fine because I fall on my buttocks!” I said audible but he giggled. Pretty much cute.

 

“See ya later,” he says and goes to a woman whom I believed is his mom.

Yeah, let’s not see each other. I could end up with another broken bone.

 

******

 

  The place becomes crowd with the ahjussi, ahjumma and the others patients. I barely found myself a seat at the corner of the place.

 

“ Here, sit here ahjumma,”

I lift my head and see a boy is giving his seat to the lady. Pfft, just care on your own seat, kiddo. Don’t try to act li-“

“Oh?”

 

The boy smirks and approaches me. He chuckles.

“You here,”

I stare him blankly before decide to just not care about his existence.

“I told you I am sorry,”

“Yes you did.”

“Then what’s up with your attitudes? Freaking impolite and low behav-“ he laughs and immediately cups his tiny mouth.

“I do not say anything.” He puffed.

 

“How old are you?” I managed to hold my annoyance toward this obnoxious stranger and asked him a question.

This little kid smiles.

“Soon to become a great man,”

I laugh.

“Well, then I guessed we are same.” I smile and next was not what I thought to happen. We both become closer and exchange some personal thoughts. This kid mature than his face. I am anxious to know how old he is.

 

 

I try to search him after I had my treatment but he is gone. Feeling upset a bit, I went to the car and Mr.Park smiles.

“Good to see your arm without the case.” I laugh.

“Ye-ye. Let me get out from the house once and I will be back with another broken bone.” I said and take the seat next to the driver’s. Mr.Park sighs.

 

“Okay-okay. Pfft,” I went back and took the back seat. This old man smiles and drives off the car.

Oh .

 

What is his name?! I forgot to ask him his name! I sigh and rub my face. Darn me. how could you forget that simple thing?

 

 

End.

 

*****

 

First update! So, how’s the chapter? Do you think Yoseob will agree to his parents?