3 months later

The Art of Jealousy

Key POV

It's been 3 months since we moved into our new dorm. I have developed a somewhat...relationship, or partnership with Jonghyun. Now I know what you're all thinking, but it's not like that. We just . 

Ok, so maybe it is like that. But Jonghyun is the only one that I'm gay for, with the exception of shoes, and prada, and clothes. OH GAWD I'M SOOOO GAY FOR CLOTHES!

Anyway, I woke up one morning, with a pounding headache, next to Jonghyun...but...we were . I had no recollection of what happened that night, so I looked to my right, and there was a large bottle of Watermelon-flavoured Ciroc. It all started to comeback to me. Last night...we went clubbing. It was an extravagant time. We went to Noraebang, we drank..but we had to leave Taemin home. He has to wait until he's twenty-one before he can enjoy a grand time with his hyungs. I wonder what he did all night... 

Ok so what happened to lead up to me and Jong ? I can't even recall. I attempted to lightly moved out of the bed, and my bum hurt like hell! So there it is...I bottomed. That's just ing fantastic! Sore for the next 3 hours...congratulations. I held back a yell, which came out as a whimper. Jonghyun woke up just as I did so. 

"Good Morning..." He said.

"hehee....good morning..." I said, shyly.

"Did we..?" he asked confused. His morning voice was so gruff, but strangely..it .

"Uh...well my is very sore, so I'd say yes." I replied trying my best to avoid his eyes.

"Oh ." He said as he flopped his head onto his pillow. 

He looked over at his clothes and muttered something under his breath. He turned back to me and looked at me up and down.

"What are the others going to think of this?" I asked..on the verge of tears. This whole escapade made me think of when I was in middle school. I liked this boy...but I didn't want to admit it, since my father was very homophobic. You couldn't ever bring anything gay around him...unless you wanted to be smacked silly. I remember when I tried to give him a kiss on his cheek, and he struck me. Stuff like that hurts. Being oppressed by your parents is not a fun time. I wanted to immediately cry that day, but I knew that if I did, I'd just be struck again. He always told me that being a crying is a sign of weakness, it was cowardly, and he would never have a in his home. 

The guy I liked seemed to like me too. He told me to meet him at the park at around midnight, and like a fool, I snuck out to meet him. While we were at the park, we talked for what felt like hours, and I enjoyed it, and then he kissed me. Little did I know that his friends filmed the whole kissing part and showed my father. I was beat almost everyday. My father called it "whipping the demons out of me" For a while...I thought that it worked..up until now. I started to cry at the memories, when I felt arms around me.

"Don't cry...it's ok. what the others think. You're hurt, and I can see that. Let me help to mend your broken heart." he whispered in my ear.

"No...Jonghyun...you don't understand." I said.

"I do...l really do. I come from a homophobic past, just like you, I've had to deal with bullies, teasing, beatings...the whole shabang." He said.

"Well...do you really thing that this thing can work out? I mean...how will our other members take it?" I asked.

"If you are that worried about it...we should keep it a secret..until we can find the right time to drop it on them." he said. 

I agreed to this idea. It was the best plan of action for this time. I layed back down with Jonghyun, as he rocked me to sleep...like a good lover should.

Taemin POV

Well...last night. The hyungs went out for a party night, and I was left home alone. I hate it when they do that. It makes me feel very alone, like I have no friends. I need to find more people closer to my age. I looked over at Minho's bed. I miss that big eyed hyung. It's obvious that he likes me. He's always treating me like I belong to him...which is flattering, but sometimes annoying. Like about a week ago, I was at the coffee shop with him, and I saw this really cute girl, and went to talk to her. We chatted for a while, and I guess Minho got jealous. I told the girl that I was going to the restroom. When I came back, Minho was waiting for me, where she was once sitting and told me that she left because she had some other things to do. I knew that he shooed her off, but I brushed it off. I can enjoy the flattering part, but ing is unacceptable.

I got a call from LSM (A/N : Lee Soo Man) 

"Ye..Mr. Soo Man!" I answered.

"Uh..Taemin...please report to the SM practice room. I have some business to discuss with you."

I got scared. But followed as instructed. Once I got to the practice room, there were a bunch of guys practicing to a Yoo Young Jin track. They didn't seem to notice me. I looked around for Mr. SooMan, but he was no where to be found. I did however find a tape. I grabbed the tape and inspected it. It had my name on it, so I went outside to the other practice room to play it. It was LSM's voice.

"Taemin-ah. The 12 boys in the practice room will be a new group who are expected to debut in 2012. It is now 2008, so it is a long time from now, but I want you to make sure that their dancing skills are on par. I haven't decided on what to name them yet, so that will be up to you. I will pay you 1,000,000,000 more won on your monthly salary if you can complete this task at hand. It won't be easy, but I had to make sure that they are trained by the best. Try your damnest to keep this from your own group, because I fear that this will distract them from their own activities. The new group members are named : Kim Jongin, Kim Minseok, Oh Sehun, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Joon Myun, Lu Han, Kim Jong Dae, Zhang Yi Xing, and Wu Yi Fan. As you can see there are Chinese members. So try your best. Good Luck Taemin."

WHAT!!! LSM WANTS ME TO TRAIN A GROUP???? This can't possibly end well, and on top of that, he wants me to not tell my members?? WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO??