Movin' On In

The Art of Jealousy

Taemin POV

Ahh! This is just what we needed. A fresh new start, for a new boyband. Sure we've been training for a long time now, and we've grown closer together as SHINee, but now....it feels like all of that work has finally paid off. I feel somewhat, hmm....what's the word...Happy. No....too soft. I feel ESTATIC!

We finally got all of our luggage into our new dorm. Now it was time to choose rooms. We all gathered together in the main living room.

"Ok, so now, everything is almost done. All that's left is decorations in here, and choosing rooms. Now, there are only four rooms. Manager hyung has called one already, so there really are only 3 rooms left."

"But there are five of us, and I don't want to share a room." Jonghyun said.

"Well, sorry, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles, Jjongie." Key replied.

"Well, since I'm the eldest, I shall be getting my own room, you people can split into two rooms how ever you want, but all l know is that I'M leaving to go and retire to my room." Onew hyung said, as he walked past us.

My hyungs stared at his back as he left with his suitcases. They were all in disbelief, but no one objected to the sudden rule.

"Ok....how are we going to do this?" l asked.

"I have a lot of stuff, so l need someone with lesser stuff than me." he said.

"Jonghyun hyung has the least amount of stuff among us." Minho hyung piped up.

"Really? You're just gonna throw me under the bus like that?" Jounghyun hyung said.

"C'mon puppysaurus." Key hyung, while grabbing his wrist and dragging him into a room.

"Well, l guess that means that we're partners." l said.

"ROOMMATES!" He said with sudden hostility.

"Riiiiiiggghht." l said, as l looked at him up and down.

He cleared his throat, and grabbed his luggage.

l followed behind him. I clutched my suit case, and pulled as hard as l could but it was too hard. l couldn't get it to budge.

Minho POV

"Well l guess that means that we're partners." he said to me.

WHAT THE HELL DID HE MEAN BYE THAT!??

"ROOMMATES!!" l shouted.

"Riiiiiiiggghht." he replied. He looked at me up and down.

Gawd, l just made a fool out of myself....it was really dumb to do that. My hands got clammy. l cleared my throat, grabbbed my stuff and headed to our room. l did it all as quickly as possibl, so that I didn't make a fool of myself again.

I heard whimpers behind me. l turned around.

He looked so cute trying to lift that suit case. He looked so....perfect. So delicate, so beautiful, and pure.

Oh God, l'm doing it again.

I hurried to the room and threw my stuff on one of the beds. l rushed back to Taemin, and he was still struggling.

"Gimme that." l said.

"Oum." he said, as l took the suitcase from him.

I picked it up and carried it to our room. THIS WAS REALLY ING HEAVY!! WHAT WAS IN IT??

Taemin followed behind me.

"Hyung is it heavy?" he asked me.

"Aniyoo~" l said cutely.

"Well if it's not heavy, why are you turning red? Why are you wobbling like that?" he said.

I ignored him. He just snickered.

l made it to the room. l set the suitcase down and started panting heavily.

There was suddenly a water bottle in front of my face. l looked up, and saw Taemin.

"Here hyung, l thought that you'd maybe be so tired and thirsty from all that hard work." he said, as he burst out laughing.

"You know it's really not funny.....l did it for you, ya know." l said, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! For me? You shouldn't have! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" he said as he fell to the floor.

There were tears coming from his eyes. He was drooling, and he was as pink as Patrick Star. l chuckled a little.

"AHH!!! IT HURTS! lT HURTS!! UHHHHHH!!! BUT IT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD!!" he shouted.

That almost sounded dirty. That comment made my thoughts wonder.

Key suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!!??" he shouted.

"Uh, laughing." l replied.

"Oh....carry on then." he said.

"Wait what did you think we were doing?" Taemin asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all." Key replied smirking.

He looked at me and winked. GROSS! I'm not gay! Besides, l could never do something like that even if l wanted him, which l don't! Nothing about him could . Not his soft pink lips, his angelic smile. His legendary dance skills, his smooth milky cream skin. Not even his sweating glistening skin, after dance practice;.

"HYUNG??" Taemin shouted. It broke my train of thought.

"huh?" l said.

"Uh, whoever you were thinking about gave you a hard on. They must be special..." he said pointing to my . 

My face flushed, l darted towards the restroom, and took care of that problem.....oh god.

l was just telling myself how I am not attracted to that bastard, and yet in the process l get hard. Nice goin' there, Mr. Choi... (A/N: Mr. Choi is Minho's nickname for his ... :D) Nice goin'.

Maybe it's because he looks like a girl! That has to be it. I love girls, Taemin looks like a girl. Mr. Choi gets excited, badda bing badda boom. Perfect sense!!

--------------------

SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, COMMENT!

l've been having a bit of writers block lately, so this is the best of my abilities. :D

-Kim Janai