Taemin POV

The Art of Jealousy

Taemin POV

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the dude who came in. He sat there, next to me in the green chair. Why was he so handsome.

"Is there a reason to why you are staring at me?" He said.

"Uh, just wondering.....uh..why..you um...got chosen." I said.

"I model, sing, dance, and rap." He said keeping his eyes on the wall ahead of him.

"What is your name then?" Jonghyun-ssi asked him softly.

"Minho." He said, flatly.

"Well, I'm Jonghyun-ssi, and this is Taemin-ssi." He said, with a smile, and outstretched hand.

Minho-ssi stared at the hand, and shook it after sighing deeply. What's wrong with this guy, and why is he being so rude?

"So, what are you guys here for?" Minho-ssi said.

" I dance, and Jonghyun-ssi sings." I said, nodding.

"We'll see." Minho-ssi said, as he leaned back in his chair, and folded his legs.

"Well, I for one am excitied about becoming an idol, I think it'd be fun." Jonghyun-ssi, said, in attempt to brighten up the mood.

"Yeah, it's gonna be great and we're all gonna be great friends." I said.

This actually got him to smile at me. He looked at Jonghyun and then me again and actually got excited. How did his mood change so fast.

Then the door opened, and I a boy appeared, with strong feline eyes, and high cheekbones. He had "ulzzang" written all over him.

"Oh! Anneyonghasseo!" He said bowing three times.

We all got up and formally greeted him. He came in and sat next to Jonghyun-ssi in the pink chair. He was very, feminine. There was something about him that was almost...motherly.

"So, what's your name?" Minho-ssi asked the boy.

"Uh..my name is Kibum." He said.

"That's a nice name," Jonghyun-ssi blurted.

Kibum-ssi smiled.

"Well, I'm Minho. That's Taemin, and this is Jonghyun." He said introducing us.

"Oh, Hi, Taemin-ssi, Jonghyun-ssi, and Minho-ssi." He said. His memory seems really good.

"What is it that you do?" said Jonghyun-ssi.

"Well, I'm a dancer." Kibum-ssi said.

My heart dropped. NO!!! I'm the dancer!!!

"Oh..." I said, as my face fell.

"What's wrong, Taemin-ssi." Minho-ssi asked with concern.

"Nothing." I replied.

".....Well, what do you guys do." Kibum-ssi said.

"I dance and sing, Jonghyun-ssi sings AMAZINGLY, and Minho-ssi models, dances, and sings, and raps." I recited.

"Well, that's cool. I wonder what the last person does." Kibum-ssi replied.

Just then, a tall black haired guy with chubby cheeks, and a winning smile walked in.

"Anneyonghasseyo." He said bowing.

We all got up once again and greeted him.

He sat on the othe side of me, in the orange chair.

"SO! What do you do?" I asked him

"I sing, and...uh..have personal talents." he said.

"Cool!" Kibum-ssi said, seeming happy.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Jinki, Lee Jinki." He said.

"My last name is Lee too." I replied.

"Oh!" He said, hi-fiving me.

"So this is Taemin-ssi, this is Jonghyun-ssi, that's Kibum-ssi, and I am Minho." He said, persing his lips back.

Why are his eyes so big?

"This is great, this is soooo awesome." I said, feeling pumped.

After what seems like five minutes of talking with 'SHINee', an important man walked in. His name is Lee Soo Man. And he's the head of SM Entertainment. He was wearing horn rimmed glasses, and he was seemingly short.

"Anneyong everyone. I am Lee Soo Man, and I'm here to give you your names, and praise you." He said.

We all bowed, and greeted him the most formal greeting, since he was so important.

"Kibum. You need a stage name, we have another Kibum in a different project that I'm working on. So please choose a stage name." He said.

"Uh..how about Key?" Kibum-ssi said.

"Oh! Perfect!" LSM said in English. To be such a business man, he's really fun, and outgoing.

"Jinki, you're name is very rare, so we'll give you a unique stage name, this way when fans find out your real name, they will love you 100 times more. Please, choose a nickmame." said, LSM.

"Uh...how about Onew." He said.

"PERFECT!" LSM replied.

"Everyone else will use your real names." He said.

"Ok, Taemin, you are well rounded, Minho, you are handsome, Jonghyun you have a great voice, Onew, you have a great voice too, Key, you have a wide forehead, you will all have succsess." LSM said.

Then he left, waving.

"I have a wide forehead?" Key-ssi said, rubbing his forehead.

"Yes." Jonghyun said in English.

We all laughed. I can tell it's going to be fun, hanging with this guys.