SEVEN

Guy In Heels
Woohyun whistled appreciatively as he watched the girl in front of him, his eyes trailing from the pair of seemingly endless legs up the petite body and finally letting it settle on the person's face.


The chick in front of him is hot, he decides, hot enough for him to want her number. Hands curling around the mug of hot chocolate, he brought it to his lips and take a slow sip as he continues ogling at the lady as she walked towards his direction, only for him to spit it out a second later, the hot beverage scalding his tongue a bright red.


He fanned his hanging tongue with his right finger while grabbing the cold latte offered by a sympathetic sunggyu with the other, the latter patting his head as he downed the drink.


"Thanks gyu." Woohyun directs a relieved smile at the older male next to him. "I nearly died."


"Stop exaggerating," Sunggyu scoffed, "how can you die from a small burn like that?"


Woohyun opened his mouth to protest, but he was cut off by a voice.


"Oh my god the heat is unbearable!" The female woohyun had ogled at previously placed her bag on their table and plopped herself down at one of the vacant seats.


"Wow gyu you know this beautiful lady?" Woohyun turns and stares at Sunggyu for a second before turning back around to send a small wink towards the girl.


"Uh," Sunggyu started only to be met with a hand as woohyun hushes him.


"Let this thief talk." He gestured to the girl.


"Thief?" The girl questioned, a small hint of confusion lacing her voice. "But i didn't steal anything."


"You did. You stole my heart." He smiles a greasy smile. He expected a smile back, even a roll of the eyes, some recognition of sorts, at least something but he was only met with a blank stare.


"Um i think you should stop." Sunggyu interrupted. Woohyun ignores him. No one resists the woohyun. No one.


"You know," he tries again. "I am not a photographer but i can picture you and me together." He sends another wink.


Woohyun thinks about all kinds of scenarios that will happen. The girl will laugh and calls him out for being greasy. Or the girl will roll her eyes and plays it cool. Or the girl will flirt back. The possibilities are endless, but all of them ends in the same way- the girl will fall for his manly charm despite what she will say. He can't blame her though. He is simply too charming for his own good.


He sees the girl opening . She is going to confess her undying love for him, Woohyun is sure of it. Any moment now.


"Why are you hitting on me hyung." the girl (????!!!!) says.


"Yeah, why are you hitting on myungsoo." Sunggyu cuts in.


Woohyun thinks about all kinds of scenarios that will happen. But he wasn't expecting that.


Woohyun chokes.


-


A/n: I know this is short and makes no sense but this is to make up for the long wait lol. I'm sorry i didn't update for so long (and for the crappy grammar), school is just ): but i will update more frequently so stick with me alright.


comments make me feel loved n_n