TWO

Guy In Heels



"Professor Park! Professor Parkkkk yoohoooooo" Sungyeol shouted across the cafeteria, waving his arms wildly at the former. "Over here! I saved you a seat!"

Professor Park turned around, wondering vaguely who's the person who called him. He let out a grimace once he saw the overly hyperactive duo from his class, Sungyeol and Woohyun smiling creepily at him. He picked up his pace, pretending not to notice the two students.

"Park Jae Yang, you didn't see the two of them. You didn't see the two monkeys." He muttered to himself. "You will manage to escape from the cafeteria safe from the hands of the devils. Just a little further. And you're fre-"

"Where do you think you are going Professor Park?" Woohyun and Sungyeol stood in front of him, blocking the exit. Their arms were akimo, an angelic smile plastered across their faces.

"I think their smiles bear more resemblance to wild boars if you asked me" Professor Park thought as he let out a sigh inwardly and resigned himself to fate.

"Oh you two called me? I didn't hear anything." Professor Park feigned surprise.

"So it's like that! We almost thought you were trying to avoid us, your best students!" Woohyun commented, laughing. Professor Park's eyebrow twitched as he struggled to bit down a sarcastic remark. He laughed along awkwardly.

"So uhm why are you two looking for me" Professor Park fidgeted nervously.

This better be good.

"Oh right! We bought you your favourite cold noodles! Come eat!" Without waiting for a response, Woohyun pushed Professor Park to the bench his friends were at.

"What took you guys so long." Sunggyu complained as he slided his to make space for Woohyun.

"His fault." Woohyun and Sungyeol pointed at each other accusingly. Both sticked out their tongues at each other and started to bicker.

"Yah yah yah you two stop!" Hoya slapped the both of their heads and hushed them.

"Thank you hoya. Those idiots deserve it." Sunggyu turned to Professor Park. "Professor Park, enjoy your cold noodles! We ordered an extra large serving especially for you."

"What favour do you guys want from me." Professor Park sighed, diving straight into his noodles.

"Huh who said we need a favour from you. " Dongwoo laughed nervously. "We just want to thank you for being such a good-"

"What favour do you guys want from me this time?" Professor Park repeated, tapping his fingers impatiently against the table. "Do you need me to deflate the principal's tyres again? Set the home econs room on fire? Free the monkeys from the zoo? Run around in hot pants?"

"Why will we want to see you in hot pants?" Dongwoo raised an eyebrow.

Professor Park shrugged. "I don't know what's going on in those tiny brains of all of yours so i figured anything could happen."

"Okay Professor Park" Sunggyu took a deep breathe, "you see, we have encountered a problem lately. Can you help-" Sunggyu started.

"Eh wait wait wait hold up! We don't have small-" Dongwoo interupted.

"Yah shush. Shut up." Hoya shoved dongwoo, and the latter yelped in pain.

"Okay fine. I'll come clean with you Professor Park." Sungyeol stated, staring at Professor Park evenly. "We have encountered a problem and we don't know how to solve it. Sunggyu has decided to come to you for help."

" We have decided to ask you for help." Sunggyu shot sungyeol a look, who just gave a shrug in response.

"So as i was saying, can you help us-"

"No."

"What?"

"I said no."

"But you haven't hear us out yet!"

"Nothing good will ever come out of your plans so it's better to reject now than for me to regret later." Professor Park finished the last mouthful of the noodles. "If you have nothing else i'll go first. I have a meeting. Thanks for the noodles."

"Professor Park! Just help us please!" Sungyeol held tightly onto Professor Park arms. The rest echoed their agreements as they gave the most pitiful look they could muster.

"Sorry kiddos, you can't buy me over with your puppy eyes. I'm a very busy man. So will you excuse me." He stood up.

"We will hand in all our work on time!" Woohyun bargained, ignoring the glares s gave him.

"Ya nam woo hyun, how could you make an agreement without our consent? This involves us too you know" Sungyeol attacked woohyun to the ground.

"Tempting, but no." Professor Park smiled a fake beaming smile at them and turned to go.

"This involves myungsoo." Hoya blurted.

Professor Park stilled at the mention of his favourite student. He seemed to hesitate as he slowly sat back onto the bench.

The rest exchanged relieved smiles.

"This involves myungsoo?" Professor Park asked, apprehensive.

Sunggyu nodded eagerly, a confirmation.

"What about him?" Professor Park nodded, signalling for them to continue.

"We know that he has good grades in school and stuff but.." Hoya trailed off.

"But when it comes to normal every day life, he has no common sense at all. Sometimes he will come off as being insensitive and rude, and people who does not know him well think that way. But he is a really nice guy, just happens to be a bit slow in getting hints and is really dense. You see how he interacts with people, especially girls right? He is absolutely hopeless i tell ya." Sungyeol continued.

"He thinks that girls are just guys without ." Dongwoo snickered.

"With an extra set of s" Woohyun laughed and they gave each other highfives.

"And?" Professor Park asked, ignoring the immaturity displayed by his students.

"And we think it will be better if he can understand girls' feelings better. I mean we ain't entirely nice people but at least we know what we cannot say to a girl. He, on the other hand, doesn't. And we will want to change that. If he continues to be this ignorant, we don't know what will happen to him man."

"Change his attitude towards girls?" Professor Park muttered, deep in thought.

"I've got just the plan."



" This is your plan?" Hoya stared incredurously at Professor Park

"Yes." Professor Park declared proudly. "This is the best plan that i have thought up of."

Professor Park's "super awesomely amazing smartest idea ever" is to make Myungsoo crossdress, sneak him into a girls boarding school which will force him to interact with girls 24/7. According to Professor Park, this will help him to "learn more about the habits of the opposite gender and be more sensitive towards their feelings". Besides, both Professor Park and Myungsoo has been working on a project to learn more about human nature and why people do things they do. He thought that maybe myungsoo can use this chance to learn something as well.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Professor Park thought that his idea was great.

The others do not.

"Myungsoo will kill us." Woohyun muttered, pacing back and forth in the room.

"We can't just make him cross dress as a girl and sneak him into a girls dorm! Furthermore, he has to sleep in a same room as them! This is not right!" Sunggyu protested. "He's still a guy too! No matter how dense he is, he's still a guy who will has raging hormones! What if he does something to a girl huh?"

"Yeah what if he touches the girls when they are asleep? Or worse, what if he forces them to have with him?" Dongwoo cut in.

"You guys have more faith in myungsoo. He's not that type of person."

"Who knows. Maybe underneath all that, he's just a lonely dude who craves for love. And . " Sungyeol shrugged, not missing the chance to taint his best friend's reputation.

"All of you shut up. We will wait for him to come first before discussing okay?" Professor Park asked.

"Yeah, he should be coming soon right?"

"Yep, he is on his way here." Sungyeol checked his phone.

"I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out man."

"He's going to rage."

"I am sure he will."







"Wait, you mean he can sleep with girls?" Woohyun stopped pacing. "Can i take his place instead?"

"Shut up namu, shut up."
 


A/n: I know this is like 2 days late but happy valentine's everyone!! I spent my day with hoya, what about you? (; LOL

OH AND A SHOUTOUT TO MY FIRST SUBSCRIBER SHINee5ever THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! ;_;

It's past midnight at where i am from and my brain isn't really functioning anymore ㅠㅠ goodnight everyone, sweet dreams.