ONE

Guy In Heels

A huge shoutout to the amazing miko ( http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123228/the-monster-inside-graphics-hiring-graphic-designers-trailer-makers-and-reviewers-graphics-kpop-poster) for this lovely poster!! I love it!!



Girls are all meek creatures. They do not shout, and won't anything that causes them to look unlady like.


Myungsoo threw a look at his watch as he ran towards the school gates.

0759

One more minute before the gate closes.

He bit back a curse and gave one last spurt. "Made it." He panted heavily, a relieved smile washed over his face. He ignored the dirty look the student council standing guard threw him, and headed towards his classroom.

"Yo man. Why so late today?" Sungyeol, aka his deskmate aka the devil aka the most annoying person ever aka his best friend greeted him.

"Why do you even ask? Of course he overslept." Sunggyu cut in.

"I bet if there's an earthquake, he would have slept though it as well!" Woohyun sniggered, giving sunggyu a highfive. The rest of the group simply laughed.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at his friends' behaviour. He threw his bag down and settled in the chair. "You guys are so mature."

"At least we are not as dense as someone." Hoya stared pointedly at myungsoo, the rest of them echoing their agreement.

"What? I am not dense okay." Myungsoo defended.

"Oh yeah?" Dongwoo raised an eyebrow.

"Well, maybe i am a bit dense. A small bit only though." Myungsoo pinched his fingers together.

Dongwoo snorted. Before he could reply however, he was interrupted by one of his classmates.

"Hi myungsoo." The girl smiled shyly.

"Oh hi. Uh hyesang right? What are you here for?" Myungsoo smiled.

The girl's eyes furrowed in confusion. "You do know about the prom on this saturday right?" She continued, unsure.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Well, i was wondering whether you are going with any one."

"Nope. I am not going with anyone. Why?" Myungsoo asked.

"Well that's great! I am not going with anyone too!" The girl paused, looking at myungsoo expectantly.

"Okay cool." Myungsoo replied, uninterested.

His friends all stifled their groans. How dense can their dear friend get?

"Why are you still standing here, hyesang?" Myungsoo raised his head.

"Myungsoo, she isn't.. " Sungyeol whispered, nudging myungsoo discreetly.

"Shhh. Can't you see i am talking to her. Don't interrupt." Myungsoo replied, annoyed. He turned around to look at the girl. "The professor is coming soon. Aren't you going to sit down?" He pointed at her seat.

"Don't you have anything to ask me?" The girl asked timidly.

"Ask what?" Myungsoo stratched his head in confusion.

"Ask me to prom!" The girl blurted out. She gasped, her face turned red in embarrassment when she realised what she just said.

"Forget it. Forget i ever asked." The girl muttered.

"OH wait. You want me to ask you to prom?" Myungsoo eyes lit up in understanding.

The girl raised her head and gave a tiny nod. Her eyes shining with expectations.

The rest of them just stared at this exchange.

Looks like heir friend still has some hope in him after all. But knowing him..

"But i don't want to." Myungsoo shrugged.

he is going to screw it up.

"What?" The girl stared in disbelief.

"I don't want to ask you to prom." Myungsoo repeated, pronouncing each syllabus slowly.

"But.. but why?" The girl stuttered.

"No reason. I just don't want to." Myungsoo shrugged. "Can you go back to your seat now? Professor Park is.."

The girl's face took a 90 degrees turn.

"No reason? You rejected me for prom but yet you have no reason why you rejected me? Why? Am i not good enough?" The girl cried out. "I know i may not be the best looking person out there, but you do know i have liked you since grade two right? I have been leaving you chocolates everyday. How can you do this to me? I-"

"I don't like chocolates." Myungsoo deadpanned.

The girl stilled, staring at myungsoo in shock.

"Oh my gosh you're such a jerk. Why didn't i see it before? You know what kim myung soo? I'm not going to waste any more time on you again. It's not worth it." The girl shouted. "It's not worth it! Oh and get my name right. My name is Lim Hye SOON. Not hyesang! Get that right!" Hye soon stormed off.

"Wow. I didn't know she got that in her." Woohyun whistled, breaking the silence that followed her outburst.

"This is like the what? 30th time it happened alreadly?" Sung gyu groaned, stuffing his face into his hands.

"The 37th time to be exact." Hoya piped up.

"That doesn't make it any better."

"Just trying to help." Hoya shrugged and went back to his math homework.

"Out of so many girls who he rejected, this is the first one that actually retorted back! I have a new found admiration for her." Dong woo remarked, dreamily.

"Yah yah yah." Sung gyu hit dongwoo in the head.

"What?" Dongwoo whined, rubbing his sore head.

"Nothing. Just feel like hitting you." Sunggyu grinned, dodging the fake punch dongwoo thew in his direction.

"Seriously. This can't go on any longer." Hoya motioned in myungsoo's direction. "At this rate he is going.." Hoya trailed off, shuddering mentally at that thought. "I worry for him man."

The rest nodded in agreement, all of them deep in thought.

Sungyeol turned to look at his best friend, who is seemingly talking to himself.

He has the looks, the brains, but when it comes to girls.. he's the worst.

Sungyeol leaned forward, hoping to catch what myungsoo is talking about. Maybe he is reflecting upon his actions. Maybe he has finally realised how insensitive he is to others. Maybe..

"She's not hyesang?" Sungyeol could hear myungsoo mutter. "Then who's hyesang?"

Sung yeol stifled a groan, as he leaned face down on the desk.

His friend needs help. Fast.

 


 


Girls are all not necessary meek creatures. They do not shout, and they won't hesitate to do anything that causes them to look unlady like.

 


 


A/n: LOL i made myungsoo sound like an lol;;