FIVE

Guy In Heels
Oops.


What should i do now?


Myungsoo panicked, glancing worriedly at the orange that was on the floor.


How do i explain why i have a freaking orange with me? A freaking orange on me?


He hit himself at the side with his left fist, muttering curses at himself.


How stupid he was to think that the orange will stay in his shirt, without any support whatsoever. He thought it will be fine to just insert those oranges in you know; he didn't think they will drop.


He is an idiot, really. How could the oranges not drop?


Damn, i should have invested in some tape like Sungyeol told me to.


He groaned inwardly; he could almost hear his annoying laughter mocking him already. He swear to himself to make sure Sungyeol never get wind of this incident. Never. Or else he will use it against him for the rest of his life. That bastard.


Why did i listen to Professor Park anyway? I have learnt (the hard way unfortunately) that his ideas are never good.


The mosy recent incident propped into his mind as he shuddered at the mental image of him nearly being killed by a snake. Professor Park's pet snake to be exact. He shook the memory out of his head well since it's definitely an experience he will never want to grow through again. Because of that fateful incident, he has developed a fear of reptiles.


He kicked the tuft of grass in front of him,


Okay enough of that. I should solve the problem on hand first. How do i explain myself?


Should i deny it and claim that the orange isn't mine?


Aish. I should have just bought a bra or something.


But then again, it's so uncomfortable to have something restricting my chest.


Ugh. Why are females so troublesome?


"Uh, Minrae?" his classmate, Sohee, who apparently was the one who discovered the orange, stared at him, a questioning look present in her eyes.


He snapped out of his inner argument eith himself as he struggled to come up with a reply.


"Huh? Oh uh the orange isn't mine. I think it dropped from.. uh.." he looked around frantically, scrunching his face when he realised that there isn't any trees around.


Guess i cannot use the tree excuse then.


"Uh, it dropped from the sky!" He exclaimed, pointing towards the sky.


"The what?"


"The sky?"


"The sky..?" Sohee stuttered, "That's ridiculous. How could an orange drop from the sky? It's not as if it's raining oranges or something. And that will never happen okay. If that do, we are all probably gonna die."


"OHMAGHADDDD THE SKY IS RAINING ORANGES WE ARE GONNA DIE" Myungsoo screamed as he held onto his face in fear. "I DON'T WANNA DIE"


"What? I didn't say-"


"OH NOOOOOOOO"


"What is going on?" Jae in cut in, staring pointedly at myungsoo. "Why is she screaming like an idiot?"


"I don't know. She started freaking out after -"


"What is all this commotion about?" Mr Yang called out, heading towards where myungsoo is. "Why are you screaming?"


Oh no.


Myungsoo forgot about screaming his head off momentarily as he made a grab for the orange and shoved it behind his back.


I cannot let Mr yang see this. He will scold me for bringing an orange to the field.


"What is the thing you are holding onto, Minrae?" Mr yang squinted his eye. He was only a few meters away from them now.


"It's an orange." Sohee answered for myungsoo, not noticing the daggers thrown her way.


"Why exactly do you have an orange with you?" A frown settled across Mr yang's face amd he stared at myungsoo weirdly.


"Because oranges are tasty. And they are high in vitamins a, b, c and d." he blabbered, "and i love them alot so i carry oranges with me everywhere. To sleep, to eat, to , everywhere."


He ignored the judging looks thrown his direction as he slowly backtracked out of the field, holding up the orange like a trophy. He started to peel the orange, and stuffed a segment into his mouth. "Uhh it taste so good, you want some Mr yang?" He held out the slices towards Mr yang who just stared at him in disgust.


Apparently he remembered the "i carry oranges with me everywhere. To sleep, to eat, to . Everywhere. "


"No? You don't want? That's fine. I have more for myself then." He stuffed the rest of the orange into his mouth as he made a break out of the field.


Thank god no one suspected anything. Or else i will kicked out of the school barely one day in.


He heaved a sigh of relief.


"But why does ths orange taste so weird?"





I thought girls are fragile creatures. They know how to sew, how to cook, how to do chores, how to take care of a baby. That's what they are supposed to be good at. They are not good at sports at all, you know since sports is a manly thing. And soccer is a very manly game.


"So tell me why" Myungsoo panted, "can these girls play so well?"


He gave up chasing the ball as he watched one of his classmate sunmi sailed to the goal post before landing a goal.


The whistle blew, signalling a score for the opposite team. He had joined his class back in the field after his trip to the washroom to remove his other orange (he doesn't want to have unbalanced s), to find out that they are playing soccer.


Myungsoo clutched onto his sides, gasping for air.


Myungsoo had always like soccer- he thought that he is good at it even. So when he heard that he is going to play soccer against these fragile girls who he assumed can't play soccer to save their lives, he thought it will be unfair for them. He even considered letting them go easy, you know since he's a pro at that game and all. He can't just trash the poor girls now can he?


Boy, did he realise how wrong he was.


When Mr yang blew the whistle to signal the start of the game, he thought that he could score a goal within seconds.


Imagine his shock and frustration when he can't even go near the ball AT ALL, let alone score a goal.


His female classmates are apparently VERY good in soccer. they chased, guard, block the goals like professionals.


And they are very very aggressive as well.


Myungsoo has been kicked in the shins twice, cursed at thrice, and been pushed to the side for countless times.


He watched the girls enviously, noticing how energetic they looked despite how much they ran.


"And they don't even look tired at all" myungsoo thought bitterly, wiping the prespiration on his forehead.


"WATCH OUT" a shout interrupted his thoughts. He turned around, at the wrong moment apparently, because a ball sailed towards him and hit him, at the spot exactly below his stomach.


A half audible groan escaped from his lips as he clutched his body in pain. He let out a string of expletives, pain surging through his lower body, spreading throughing his lower nether regions.


.


"Ohmygod minrae i am so sorry. Are you okay?" A worried Sunhwa rushed up to him, her face washed with guilt.


How am i okay? I freaking got hit in the freaking balls. It is so painful i don't even know.


"Yeah i am okay." He bit back a groan.


"You look like you are in pain." Sunhwa eyed him.


Are you for real? Try getting hit in the s and see whether it hurts.


"Nah i am not."


"What can i do to help you?"


Be responsible for my future non existent kids. With a hit like this i am pretty sure i won't see little myungsoos running around anytime in the near future.


"No, guys, really. I am okay." He struggled to stand up, dismissing the crowd that had formed around him.


"Do you need a visit to the nurse?" Mr yang asked.


"I am good."


"Alright then. Everyone, let's continue with the game!"


"And anyway," Mr yang paused. "Think on the bright side" he patted myungsoo's shoulder. "guys have it worse. you are lucky you are not a guy."


Myungsoo shot a glare at the retreating Mr Yang, as more curses escaped from his mouth.


"Yeah" he gritted his teeth, a forced smile plastered across his face. "luckily i am not a guy."





A/n: hi. i know i promise to update by last week but school is just.. sigh It's 3am where i am from now so pardon me for the many mistakes in this chapter. sorry if this chapter , but i am i barely half conscious right now i don't know what i am writing anymore do i even make sense. i don't know.


anyways.


@nightStar aww, are you saying that you love me or are you saying that to myungsoo? (; loljk myungsol loves you too!


@procrastperfection thank you! but sadly, i come from a country where it's summer all year round >_> and the weather was unbearable today ok it was practically scorching hot in the afternoon aish.


@kyusseu aww thank you so much <3 omg do you know how happy i was when i saw your comment. i was like jumping up and down okay. ;_; i was scared that my chapters were very lame lol omg i am glad you like it!


@missycherie yes, oranges :p


Keep em comments coming!


you know since i stayed up to update this fic you guys should feel honoured i will like it if you guys comment more! please. i really like comments they motivate me to get my down to update ;_; so please comment and subsribe! love you all. <3


oh and i know i am three days late but HAPPYKYUZIZIDAY EVERYONE I LOVE YOU LEADER MUACKS


oh and everyone, tell me who your bias is hehehe. and can you all guess who mine is :> i will give you a (virtual) cookie if you guessed correctly ^__^