FOUR

Guy In Heels



Ddukbokki. Bulgogi. Oi sobaegi.


Hmm. What should i eat.


Myungsoo his lips as he stared hungrily at the array of dishes laid out in front of him. His stomach grumbled at the sight while he did the best he can to not salivate.


It's proving to be a very hard task.


"Just grab some food and move on!" The girl behind him snapped, as the rest of the students voiced their agreements.


"Alright, i am sorry guys" myungsoo called, and he hurriedly grab some food of each type onto his plate. He smiled sheepishly at the rest before carrying his pile of food to the table Jae In has called him over to.


"Hi minrae." His roommate smiled at him. It took myungsoo a second before he remembered and offered a smile back. She introduced him to the rest of her friends who all (with the exception of one) gave him a smile. One of her friends who was introduced as hyomin, is a really happy girl. Like really happy. She was literally bouncing up and down and squealing when she introduced herself.


"Hi Minrae!" /bounce bounce

"I am Hyomin!" /bounce bounce

/inserts squeal

"So glad to meet you!" /extends hand

/bounce bounce

"You are so cuteeee!"


"Don't mind her. She's crazy." Another voice interrupted. The said girl rolled her eyes as she introduced herself. "I am hyosung."


"The ." Jae in added, smiling teasingly.


"Whatever." She dismissed.


Hyosung is a very loud girl. And by loud, i mean both appearances and voice wise. Her hair is dyed full blonde with a small tinge of pink highlights. Bracelets lined up her slim wrist and her ear has at least 5 different piercings. (What happened to school rules lolz) Her voice can be heard 1 kilometre away (no kidding ok wait maybe a little. But seriously). But she has the loveliest gummy smile ever, myungsoo has to admit.


"And I am called Minri." The girl pushed hyosung away as she leaned dangerously close to myungsoo. "Or you can call me maybe." She winked.


What.


"She likes girls." Hyosung jabbed a finger in the former's direction.


"So you better be careful."


"Yah don't make me sound like a ert." Minri pouted. She turned to look at myungsoo.


"It seems like we share similar names. Is this what they call.. fate?" She fluttered her eyelashes.


Myungsoo shuddered as he took in the scene in front of him, as he struggled to hold in his laughter.


Wait till the poor girl finds out i am not her type.


"Yah stop your disgusting act." Hyosung smacked Minri's head.


Myungsoo tuned them out as his eyes settled on the last girl. The last girl who did not bother to look up. The last girl who did not bother to introduce herself.


She has a small oval face, and straight black hair. Her big brown orbs stared back at him when she caught his stare, her face scarily devoid of emotions. They stared at each other for a few moments, before she blinked, breaking the eye contact. She looked away from him, choosing to concentrate on her plate of food instead.


Hyomin noticed the curious look he had thrown towards the girl and smiled apologetically at him. "That is Jiyoung for you."


Myungsoo nodded, a tad disappointed at her lack of explanation. But he didn't really ponder over it. Girl should have her reason for being like that right?


Despite how weird all of them seem, myungsoo could sense that they are all really nice people and he could feel himself relaxing almost instantly.


"Woah that's a lot of food you have there." Hyosung commented, eyeing myungsoo's food enviously. "You can finish that?"


He gave a small smile, choosing to stuff his face with more food instead of answering her.


"I really envy guys. They eat a lot but they don't get fat." Hyomin sighed. "I only have to drink a sip of water and boom! I gained three more kgs. Life is so unfair, don't you agree minrae?"


Myungsoo shrugged.


Afterall he's a guy.


So he doesn't think that it's unfair.


At all.





"So it's PE now?" Myungsoo checked his timetable.


"Yep and i have PE too! Let's go together!" Jae In linked her arm through his and dragged him towards the field. "We are playing soccer today. I can't wait!"


Myungsoo's ears perked at the thought of his favourite sport.


Finally something interesting. he smiled happily.


"Oh did you bring your pe shirt? We need to change before we go for the lesson or mr yang will rage." Jae in mumbled, rummaging through her bag.


"Pe shirt?" Myungsoo repeated stupidly.


Oh pe shirt


i can't believe i forgot about it.


"Yep you got it together with our school uniform right? The blue one." Jae In looked up, her pe shirt in hand as she walked into the toilet.


"Uh.. yeah."


Should i follow her into the toilet?


Should i?


There couldn't be a guy toilet in this school by any chance right?


Myungsoo searched his surroundings.


Nope, no boys toilet.


aish


"Good! Change into it now! Quickly! Get into the field in 5 minutes time okay or you will have to do ten pushups! I will go first!" Jae in waved goodbye as she rushed out of the toilet.


Wow, that's quick.


Myungsoo walked into the toilet, his eyes trained on the ground. In his previous school, the guys changed wherever they wanted to, and they don't bother to use the cubicles at all. He prayed that the girls in this school are not like that too.


To his relief, the toilet is empty. He rushed into the empty cubicle and took off his uniform. He was going to put on his pe shirt when he noticed the objects hidden in the corner of his bag.


"Luckily i didn't forget these." He grinned, pleased with himself.


"Now let's go kick some ."





"Kim Min Rae. 10 pushups." Myungsoo sighed as he got onto his knees.


He had taken a longer time than he thought he would in the toilet, causing him to be a few minutes late for his pe lesson. Mr yang, like Jae in said he would, had issued out the punishment even though it was his first lesson. Myungsoo made a mental note to not be late for pe again.


"And.. 10." Myungsoo did his final pushup. He dusted the soil off his pants as he slowly stood up.


"I normally let them do the girls one but it seems like you did the guys one without any problems at all. Not bad." Mr Yang cleared his throat, sparing myungsoo a small glance. "Don't be late again."


"Yes sir." Myungsoo gave him a salute. His actions caused a few giggles within the girls but Mr Yang apparently was not amused.


"Do you want to do ten more pushups?" He threatened, eyes turning into slits as he glared at myungsoo.


"Nope, sorry." He apologised to Mr yang, only to stick out his tongue when the latter turned around.


Poor man can't take a joke.


"Okay so i want all of you to run five rounds around the field as warm up okay? No cutting corners, you hear me?" Mr yang chose to ignore the groans emitted by his students as he signalled for them to go.


"Aish i don't wanna run." He hear Jae in whine beside him.


"Five rounds isn't that much."


"Yes it is." Jae In's eyes rounded. "Don't tell me you are those athletic girls who run 20 rounds everyday so 5 rounds' only a piece of cake."


"Nah, not really." Myungsoo smiled. Truefully,he isn't really fond of running. But his good friend, ho won *cough* that idiot *cough* drags him for a run every single day such that he has gone used to it.


"I will run first. Seeya." He increased his pace. He was at his last round, and he was still going. His classmates had mostly resorted to walking. He panted slightly as he slowed to a walk. He wiped away his pespiration with his hand and he nearly NEARLY took off his shirt to dry off his sweat. But luckily before he could do so, he remembered that he was a girl, and girls do not take off their shirts whenever they feel like it.


Close save.


Despite his near mistake, he felt proud that he was the first to finish the run (even though he was a guy) and was inwardly celebrating.


Yes you go myungsoo!


Go myungsoo go myungsoo!


Yay myungsoo! (/snickersnicker I bet you read that in gyu's voice didn't ya. myungzu) you are the best!


His happiness was cut short, however, when a voice called out.


"What is an orange doing here? Minrae, is the orange yours?"


He froze as he slowly glanced down at his chest. The right side of his chest was sticking out, and the left side was deflated. Almost as if it was missing something. Something round. Something small. Something.. orangey.


Oops.





A/n: okay okay i know i took a long time to update but i spent close to three hours on this instead of math so i am really busy these few weeks ugh. And i will be busy for the rest of the year lmao. School. Gah. But yeah i will try to update soon! Love you all.


@procrastperfection Thanks for your lovely comment! For the quote thingy, i am maybe planning to use that for future chapters as well hehe :D and well, for professor park, he did do pretty weird stuff with infiniteu before (; maybe i will include that in future chapters? /wriggles eyebrow


@SHINee5ever Thank you my dear!!


Yep continue to comment! I feed on comments yumyum.


I can feel a sore throat coming up oh no.