Thanks to You / Banmal

Reaching You

Since she became seatmates with her friends, Sungmin has always been together with either Eunhyuk and Heechul or all five of them together. but well, one Friday... she was left alone with Kyuhyun.

*kekeke... fun fact: Sungmin loves Fridays... kekeke ~♥*

Sungmin felt quite nervous that well... she was alone with Kyuhyun.

it's been so long since they have been left alone, just the two of them and she still feels weird inside and she feels her heart beating wildly whenever she's alone with only Kyuhyun.

Her endless chain of thought was stopped when Kyuhyun suddenly talked to her.

"So, Sungmin-sshi... You have friends now... you see, i told you, you really are a friendly person! ^^ "

"aniyo! I made friends... all thanks to .... kyuhyun...-sshi"

"Ne? What do you mean? Why thank me? I didn't do anything."

"well.. if you hadn't talked to me the other day, then I would never have had the courage to talk to Chullie and Hyukkie... so... kamsahamnida... " 

"Sungmin-sshi, that has nothing to do with me... it's still you who talked to them right?" Kyuhyun said with a smile... leaving Sungmin at a loss of words.

"but still, kamsahamnida... Kyuhyun-sshi"

"Yah! Why do you still talk like that?" Heechul suddenly exclaimed startling the two

"yah... what are you talking about?" Kyuhyun said

"Aish... you guys are too formal, Kyu! " 

"Well, you are friends right? Why talk so formally? and why call each other Kyuhyun-sshi and Sungmin-sshi?" Eunhyuk said

"Yah! Kyu! you start first, you call her Minnie or Min for now on! " Heechul said

"yah... how about just... Sungmin then? it sounds weird for me to call her... M... Min...ie..." Kyuhyun said with a voice getting quieter with every word.

"No! we call her Minnie, so you should too, right, Yesung?" Eunhyuk asked

Yesung stared blankly back at Eunhyuk and answered "ne... Minnie-ah" and looked at Min

"see... Yesung calls her Minnie now too, now you do the same, Kyu!"

"M... m... Min... ie" he said shyly and even now, the great Kyu on top is stuttering

"ne... K... y... Kyu~" Sungmin replied quietly

"Yah! Both of you speak up! Who the heck are you two talking about? no one can hear you like that!" Heechul said

"Fine! Chullie~" he said to Heechul and finally looked back at Min and started saying... "M... Min...ie... Minnie!" 

"Ne! K... Kyu!" Sungmin said with that serious look on her face just like when she "confessed" to Heechul and Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk couldn't help but hug her.

"Yah... Minnie-ah... You're so cute!" Eunhyuk said while cuddling Sungmin

"see... that wasn't so hard, was it? Heechul said.

"Kyu, gomao" Sungmin said to herself, she didn't have the chance to actually say it to Kyu... ~♥