Another Seatmate?

Reaching You

*This is just an introduction of a new character... so I'm sorry if it is just short... anyway, i'll update tomorrow..."

 

Kyuhyun was just watching the three girls chat, when one more person decided to join their little group, he sat right beside Kyuhyun, and well, no one really noticed... well, not until...

"Yah! Kim Jongwoon! What are you doing just sitting there? if you want to join us, speak up and introduce yourself to Minnie! not all of us know you, okay!?" Heechul exclaimed at the guy beside Kyuhyun.

"Ne... " he replied to Heechul.

"Annyeong... I'm Kim Jongwoon... but... I'm usually called Yesung here... and well... I'm this guy's friend... " he said pointing at Kyuhyun.

Yesung was surely weird, but he actually seemed to be good at making friends, since he has a lot of friends around school, and Kyuhyun happened to be his best friend.

They were once classmates, along with Heechul and Eunhyuk, during middle school, and well, now, they;re all back together.

"a... annyeong... I'm Lee Sungmin... " Sungmin said shyly, well up to now, she was still not used to talk to people.

Well, that pretty much the whole conversation they had, Yesung wasn't really the type to talk much anyway. he just went back to sitting quietly and staring into space and Sungmin went back to talking to Eunhyuk and Heechul.

Days passed just like that, though they don't talk much, except for Eunhyuk and heechul, they became close, at least they were close enough that Sungmin was never left alone... she was always with them... her friends... ~♥

 

*How was it? please comment!!! 

kekeke... i included Yesung now, i really love him too^^ kekeke... 4D yesung ~♥