Seatmates

Reaching You

Another day came... the teacher announced that "today is the day for the new Sitting Arrangement, which will be determined by drawing lots"

"You will each come up here and pick a piece of paper from this hat i am holding, and whatever number you pick will be your seat number for the semester.

 As Sungmin was making her way towards the teacher's desk, she heard a lot of her classmates whishpering things like how  they'd hate to be Sungmin's seatmate since she is such a bad and influence. 

Sungmin got to the desk and picked out a number, her seat happened to be in the front of the class, since she has always been an introvert, she didn't really want to be in the front and gain attention from her classmates, she wanted to move to a different seat, so she asked the teacher.

"Well, you can trade seats with your classmates..."

Sungmin went to a classmate who happened to have the seat beside the window at the last row in class, and Sungmin tapped her shoulder making the other jump in shock,

"Would you mind if we trade seats? "

the girl was one who believed in the so called rumors about Min and she immediately got out of the chair and ran away, in fear, though Sungmin asked nicely, she was still scared, well, that shows the power of rumors...

Wll, anyway, Sungmin was quite happy with her new seat, but she overheard another classmate who was not quite happy, she was whispering saying "Damn! I'm going to have to sit beside Lee Sungmin... i can't believe this, she really scares me... i mean, what if she really is a delinquent and beats me up? Please trade with me!" she begged her other classmates but no one agreed.

But suddenly one person spoke up and announced "Whoever got seat number 26 (the seat beside min's), I'd like to trade!"

 

*Sorry if i haven't updated and this was also supposed to be much longer... but I'm kind of tired right now, so I'll continue this tomorrow.... Please support my fanfic... kamsahamnida! ~♥