Rumors

Reaching You

Not many people knew why Sungmin was held back one year. and by the second week fo the school year, rumors have been spreading, harsh rumors about things like Sungmin getting pregnant or being a delinquent, skipping classes and other stupid and far-fetched stories

Because of these rumors, instead of the usual ignoring that Min gets, she received much worse, she heard gossips everywhere, in every corner of the school, rumors do spread fast. 

Min is an innocent and sweet girl, she is also very delicate when things like these happen to her, she can't help but cry. whenever she gets spoted by other girls, coming out of the bathroom with puffy eyes, they either get scared or create more rumors.

MIn couldn't believe that someone would do this to her. obviously, the person who started all this holds a grudge against Sungmin, but what grudge can you seriously hold against someone so sweet and innocent?

 

They were accusing an innocent girl like Min of delinquency and such. it was surprising how so many people seemed to actually believe these stupid lies.

 

When Min reached her classroom, she heard two of her classmates, Heechul and Eunhyuk, talking about her. They were asking each other if it was possible that someone who looked so innocent would do such things like the ones stated in the rumors. 

Min gathered up all the courage she could and approached the two people. she was ready to tell them the truth.

She approached the two quickly, that the two were even startled. 

She put on a very serious look on her face and told them so straight forwardly...

"Excuse me... I'm Lee Sungmin, and I just want to say that, these rumors that have been spreading... are absolutely fake! I'm really sickly... so I got sick last year and was excused for so many days that I was required to repeat my senior year."

She was looking at them so seriously with her naturally moist and puppy like eyes.

Eunhyuk was suddenly starting to wipe her face

"Yah! You're crying" shouted Heechul

"What can I do? I'm a softy for people like her. Don't  you feel sorry for actually believing these rumors?"

"It's okay Lee Sungmin-ah! We'll help you! We'll be your friends! We'll support you!" Eunhyuk continued

"Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Why the hell are you dragging me along with your crazy plans?"

"C'mon Heechul! Just look at those eyes!!!! C'mon! let her come along with us!"

"Fine! Fine! But it's your job taking care of her!"

Eunhyuk suddenly grabbed Heechul and Sungmin into a tight group hug.

"Kamsahamnida!!! Lee Hyukjae-sshi!!! Kim Heechul-sshi!!!" Min said with a few tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"Wait! If you're gonna be our friend, you shouldn't call us like that and you should also start speaking informally to us." heecul said

"Right! I'll start calling you Minnie^^ call me Hyukkie or Eunhyuk~ and She's Chullie~"

"Alright...(informal)... Hy... Hyukkie! ~ Chullie~... gomao! ~♥"