Seatmates part 2

Reaching You

*So, this is the continuation of yesterdays chapter... hope you like it.... kekeke ~♥

 

"Whoever got seat number 26 (the seat beside Sungmin), I'd like to trade" Kyuhyun announced to the whole class.

He ignored all the people staring at them, he just looked to his left, at Sungmin, and flashed her a huge smile and Sungmin did the same.

Sungmin's heart was beating uncontrollably as she saw Kyuhyun staring at her with that cute smile on his face.

She was feeling weird inside, so she decided to turn away to calm herself down...

Kyuhyun was feeling disappointed as Sungmin turned away from him... but it was fine since he received another cute smile from Sungmin... ^^

 

 

Following Kyuhyun's lead, Heechul and Eunhyuk, being Sungmin's new found friends, sat right in front of Sungmin, taking her attention away from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was startled by the two and annoyed as they took Sungmin's attention from him, but he simply let them be and admired yet again, Sungmin's beautiful smile while talking to her new friends, but somehow, he felt jealous inside.

and he whispered to himself "I should be the only one who gets to see that beautiful smile of yours, Min ~♥" 

 

*kekeke... Kyuhyun is getting jealous of Sungmin's friends because their taking Sungmin away from  him... kekeke... 

 

hope you like this chappie^^ 

 

Kamsahamnida^^ ~♥