KyuMin *part 1

Reaching You

*Sorry if i haven't updated in a while... and this chappie is also gonna be cut into some parts. I'm really sorry... i've been busy with homework lately... anyway, please enjoy and please leave a comment or subscribe.

 

It was already around August, it was the start of the rainy season.

Sungmin as always was making her way to school alone, when it started pouring, and as always Sungmin was prepared and had an umbrella.

she opened up her umbrella and continued walking to school, until she saw a cardboard box beside the road, and when she looked inside, she saw a little puppy, alone and getting wet by the rain.

Sungmin found it really cute but she was too scared to touch it.

Sungmin really loved animals especially dogs as alittle girl, but that was before the incident... there was a time that she was taking a walk with her little brother, Sungjin, they were both fund of animals and they saw a stray dog. they wanted to pat it, and Sungmin, being the elder, decided to touch it first, but as her hand went near the dog, it started barking, the children were so scared that they ran towards their parents.... it was agood thing that their parents were there and no one was injured... but it did leave a painful memory in Sungmin's mind... she started getting scared of dogs... and now, she couldn't dare touch a dog anymore.

She was really scared, she couldn't even touch it, so obviously she couldn't carry it to somewhere else and when she looked at the time, she was almost late.

So she decided to leave her umbrella so the dog won't get wet and she ran all the way to school.

 

WHEN SHE ARRIVED AT SCHOOL...

"Yah! Minnie-ah! You're soaked! What the hell did you do?" Heechul shouted but sounded a little concerned since it was Min they were talking about, obviously she didn't just forget her umbrella or wanted to get wet.

but... Sungmin just smiled and laughed awkwardly... and suddenly *achoo!! * she let out a sudden sneeze.

"yah! Sungminnie! just change already"

"sorry... but i don't have PE today so... i don't have spare clothes." 

"aish... fine , just borrow mine, i always have spares" Eunhyuk said while handing Sungmin a sweatshirt and jogging pants.

"ne... gomao... Hyukkie-ah..." *achoo!*

"thank me later.... just change before you catch a cold."

Sungmin quickly changed into Hyukkie's PE uniform and was drying her hair

when she went out of the bathroom. she saw a really wet Kyuhyun running towards the classroom.