Chapter 39 - Memories Part 2

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

Xiumin was lean down at the grass, looking at the sky after he tired training wushu alone at the garden. Later on Chanyeol came and join him.

“Practice alone again, hyung? Chanyeol asked while looking at the sky too.

“Yeah. Tao is busy.”

“Remember our time with Da-hye?”

 Xiumin took a short gaze at Chanyeol bbefore turning back to the sky and answered, “Yeah. You guys so cruel." Chanyeol chuckles and Xiumin continued, "But I miss her, you know.”

“Yeah me neither.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback,

“Auch!” Ximiun was engrossed with his training at the garden when someone secretly walked near him and accidently hit that person.

He turn around and, “Chanyeol? You shouldn’t be here. See? Now you got hit.” He kneels down and tried to touch where the place he hit but Chanyeol smacked his hands away.

“How? How you could hit your own dongsaeng? You are so cruel!” Chanyeol shout. Xiumin starts to feel awry when Chanyeol shouted. He didn’t mean to hit him. It was an accidently.

Later on Da-hye walked out from the house using the backdoor. Her eyes widen when she was Chanyeol lying at the ground while holding his knee.

Da-hye rushed to Chanyeol and kneel next to him and said, “Chanyeol oppa? What happened?”

“Xiumin hyung. He… He hit me at my knee. It’s hurt.” Chanyeol buried his face at her neck while his index finger pointed at Xiumin.

“No! I didn’t do it on purpose. I swear!” Xiumin shook his head desperately.

Da-hye didn’t listen to him and busy beslaver Chanyeol. Suddenly a voice coming from behind,

“What’s going on here?” And it’s was Baekhyun with Suho.

“I swear I didn’t do it on purpose, Suho ah.” Xiumin stood up, rushed to them and tried to explain it.

“What are you talking about, hyung?” Baekhyun at Xiumin who was gripping his arms and shook his body.

“I was training my wushu and Chanyeol coming out from nowhere and said I hit him on purpose. I swear I didn’t see him coming.” Xiumin desperately explained. He needs someone to believe him that he didn’t do it on purpose.

 “Park Chanyeol! Park Da-hye!” Those two gulped their own saliva and looked at each other nervously. They slowly turned their head at Baekhyun and Suho who standing with their hands crossed at their chest.

“What did you think you guys doing, huh?” Baekhyun raises an eyebrow.

“Hehehe…” They both slowly rose up and grinned.

“I know what’s inside of your head. Don’t think to run away.” Baekhyun glared at them.

Chanyeol and Da-hye step back slowly, sticking out their tongue and shouted, “You got us! See ya!”  then they quickly run away from there.

Baekhyun and Suho sighed. Xiumin looked at them weirdly with his head titled a bit.

Baekhyun placed his hands on Xiumin’s shoulder and said, “Hyung, you got tricked.”

“Huh?” Xiumin blurred.

“Those two trick you.” Suho said.

“What did you mean?” Xiumin looked at Baekhyun then Suho.

“Those two. They just trick you. I don’t think you really hit him on purpose. Chanyeol fake his injury.” Suho sighed.

“Really?” Xiumin’s eyes become wide.

“Yeah. Not only you who got tricked. Some of us also got tricked by them. Damn! Their acting are so convincing.” Bakehyun shook his head.

Yeah that’s right. Actually Chanyeol didn’t get hit. He just pretending that he got hit. He and Da-hye already planned it when they saw Xiumin was practicing the wushu alone at the garden.

“Wah jinjja!” Xiumins bit his lips, try to control his anger. But then ,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“DA-HYE! CHANYEOL!”

 

Da-hye and Chanyeol who was hiding, giggles and doing high-five at their victory. The other boys just shook their head when they heard Xiumin shouted those two name’s. They know what those two have done to Xiumin.

Flashback ends.

 

 

--

 

 

 “Hey Luhan.” Kris called.

“Yeah?” Luhan turns his head from the television to Kris who standing at the kitchen entrance and holding a basketball.

“Want to come with me to the court? It’s will be bored if I play alone.”

“Yeah sure.” Luhan turn off the television and gone upstairs to change his clothes. After that both of them went to the court together with others stuff.

After 30 minutes, they lying at the court floor and pant heavily.

“Remember that time?” Luhan asked between the pants.

“That time?” Kris took a short gaze at Luhan.

“Yeah. With her.”

 

Flashback,

“Da-hye! You cheating on me!” Kris pouted when he saw Da-hye join Luhan’s team.

“Eh? What?”

“You should be in my team not his.” Kris pointed at Luhan who was grinned.

“But look at your team. Tall. Tall.Tall. Hurm. Medium. Medium. Medium.” When she said tall she pointed at Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun. The medium was Lay, Xiumin and Kyungsoo.

The boys chuckles when she said ‘Medium. Medium. Medium.’ Only because she don’t want to say 'Short'.

“And look at Luhan oppa’s team. Tall. Tall. Medium. Medium. Medium. Medium. So it’s not fair because you got three tall than Luhan oppa. Poor him. There is a lot of short it his team.”

She quickly covered when she accidently called them short.

“What did you just said? We are not short.” Luhan pinch her cheek.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.Jongin oppa. Help me.”

“Sorry baby girl. You asked for it.” Kai grinned. Da-hye pouted after Luhan done ‘punish’ her.

“Fine. I will make sure Luhan’s team lost.” Kris sticked out his tounge.

Then the games begin. At first Kris’s team to the lead so they mocked Luhan’s team, “Loser!”

But it won’t last long when Da-hye and Luhan combined their skills, helped with Tao’s and Kai’s height, Luhan’s team took the lead just like that.

“Who’s loser now?” Luhan mocked back at Kris’s team.

At the end, Luhan’s team win.

“But… But how?” Chanyeol asked. He couldn’t believe he lost to Luhan’s team. It’s should his team since they have advance with Kris, his and Sehun’s height.

“See? Height isn’t everthing.” Baekhyun said and grinned.

“Where did you learn those skills?” Sehun looked at Da-hye.

“Hurm. My dad teaches me since he love basketball and Luhan oppa also teach me the new skill.” Da-hye grinned and does the high-five with Luhan.

“No wonder you don’t want to be in my team. Luhan is your new teacher.” Kris ruffles her head.

Flashback ends.

 

 

“She’s amazing, right?” Kris chuckles.

“Yeah. I lost to her on our first game, you know?” Kris widens his eyes.

“Really?”

“Yeah. It’s before I teach her new skills. She beat me with the skills she learned from her father. It’s so cool.” Luhan remember the game he played with Da-hye. Her skills was very good.

“I miss her. Our dongsaeng.” Kris said.

“Yeah me too. Maybe we could visit her grave when we have free time.”

“Yeah I agree.”

 

--

 

 

There is a change in Lay’s lifestyle. Now he didn’t eat the junk food too much. Whenever he want to eat junk food even though he already eat many, he will remember her.

 

 

 

Flashback.

“Da-hye, where’s my birthday present?” It’s was Lay’s birthday and he already check all the present he got but he didn’t found Da-hye’s.

“Eh?”

“It’s my birthday and I don’t get the birthday present from you.” Lay pouted.

“Oh. I didn’t buy it.” Da-hye said and put on her poker-face.

“But why?” Lay’s face turn gloomy.

“Because you didn’t listen to me. You keep eat the junk food. I didn’t said it’s illegal to eat it but you eat it too much.”

“Ya! Da-hye ah, come here!” Chanyeol called.

“Mianhae oppa.” Da-hye patted Lay’s shoulder and went to Chanyeol.

After the party ends, they all went to sleep. Only Lay who didn’t sleep and sit at the kitchen.

“What are you doing down here? Aren’t you supposed to be asleep right now?” Suho asked. He thirsty so he went to the kitchen and found Lay alone at the kitchen.

“Hyung. Da-hye don’t love me anymore. She didn’t buy the birthday present for me this time.” Lay put down his head on the table. Suho chuckles a bit before he said, “Anio. She loves you. Don’t think about it too much. Go to sleep now.”

Lay slowly nodded and went upstairs to BaekYeol’s room. When he got there, he saw something on his bed next to Chen. He took and opened a small notes sticked to it.

‘Here’s your present. :p Don’t eat to much junk food. Happy birthday, Zhang Yi Xing oppa!’

Lay grinned widely after he read it.

‘I love you so much, Da-hye you the best dongsaeng ever!” He carefully keep the present and then went to sleep with huge grin.

Flashback ends.

 

 

--

 

 

Sometimes Kai keep spacing out when he don’t have things to do. He keep played the memories between him and Da-hye.

From the first day he meet her until the last day she alive. The white shirts with baby blue flower painted on it, he never wears it again. He keep its somewhere so it’s wont dirty and safe. That’s was one of her memories.


Sorry, If the chapter was bad. =(

It will end soon. ^^

Thank you for those who read it. Gamsahamida!