Chapter 28 - Mianhae

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.I’m really sorry.” Kai can’t stop mutters next to Da-hye’s bed.

“Jongin oppa, I already said I’m fine.” Da-hye patted his shoulder.

“It’s all my fault. I’m jealous too much.” Kai buried his face at her neck.

“No. It’s not. Listen, I know you really love me but please next time be more careful. It’s okay for you to get jealous because that’s how you show how much you love me.” She slowly patted Kai’s back.

Kai gently kiss her head where she got hit with the stone. It’s already two days Da-hye spend day at the hospital because she got knocked by a stone after fall down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback~

“JONGIN OPPA! Be careful!” Kai didn’t get a chance to turns around when he heard Da-hye shouted. What he knows is he got pushed from behind and fall at the streets with Da-hye.

As Kai wanted to cross the streets, Da-hye saw a car coming down the hill in high speed. She didn’t think twice, she quickly rushed to Kai and pushed herself with Kai’s body to side of the street. Unfortunely her head hit a stone as soon she landed.

“No! Da-hye! Da-hye!” Kai panic seeing blood coming from her head.

She touched where the blood came and looked at her finger before say, “I-I fine.” Then she unconscious at Kai’s lap.

L.Joe rushed to the other side of the street and kneels next to Da-hye. He checks the wound and said, “Don’t worry. She’s fine. She just fainted. Da-hye can’t see blood or she will faint. Come let’s go and bring her to the hospital. My car is over there.”

Kai quickly nodded and lifted up Da-hye in bridal style then rushed to L.Joe’s car. Kai’s heart beat fast because he panics and worried with Da-hye’s condition.

“I think you should call your hyungs. I know she lives with you guys.” L.Joe took a quick glance at the mirror.

“Right.” Kai took out his phone and dailed Suho’s number. After the third beep, Suho picked up his call, “Hello? Kai? Where are you? You supposed to be at home 20 minutes ago with Da-hye.”

“Hyung.” Kai’s voice was shaking cause a bad feeling inside Suho’s heart.

“Kai? Did something happen?” Suho carefully ask.

“Can you meet me at Seoul hospital? I will tell you there.” Kai hang up.

“You know. You are right about I have feelings to Da-hye. But that’s was before.I know that she won’t return my feelings because she only considers me as her big brother. She doesn’t have any siblings. She was one and only child to Park’s family. That’s why she so close to me.”L.Joe calmly explained.

“I’m sorry hyung.” Kai looked down.

“She loves you so much, you know and she a good kid. Please take a good care of her.” L. Joe looked at Kai’s reflection at the mirror.

“Arasseo hyung.”

“Hyung?” Kai called after being silent for 10 minutes.

“Yes?”

“You could help me?” Kai bit his lips.

“Yes sure.”

“Can you continue what you stop at past four years?”Kai looked at outside, avoid L.Joe’s eyes at the mirror.

“What you mean?”

“Take care of Da-hye for me at college.”

“You going somewhere?” L.Joe raises an eyebrow.

“No.I just needs someone to take care of her when I not around her. I mean at college.”

“I will. Don’t worry. She just like my sister.” L.Joe smiled.

 

At the hospital...

“Kai!” Kai lifted up his head when he heard his hyung shouted his name and waited until they reach him.

“What happen?!” Kyungsoo grip Kai’s shoulder and shake his body.

“What the hell happen to my apple pie, Kim Jongin?” When Kyungsoo called a full name, that’s mean he very very pissed.

“Kyungsoo calm down your nerves.” Suho yanked Kyungsoo from killing Kai for answer.

“Now tell us what happen.” Suho calmly take over questioning Kai. Kai let out heavy breathe before tell his hyungs and Sehun everything happen that day.

After Kai’s finished tell what happen, Kyungsoo smacked Kai’s head and say, “You really stupid, Kim Jongin. Your stupid jealousy and ego. Can’t you be more mature? Come on Kai.” The boys just shook their heads.

“Mr.Kim Jongin?” The doctor came out from Da-hye’s room.

“Yes.” Jongin rose up fom the chair and walked closer to the doctor.

“I’m afraid she gonna stay at the hospital for a while.”

“Yes I understand. Thank you doctor.” The boys bowed and quickly walked into the room. Da-hye was asleep when they enter the room.

“Kai, take care of her. Arasseo?” Kyungsoo said angrily.

“Ne hyung.” Kai answer and didn’t take off his eyes from Da-hye’s face.

Flashback ends~

 

 

“Yay! Da-hye you can get out from the hospital today and anytime.” Sehun burst into Da-hye’s room with the news.

“Really?” Sehun nodded.

“That’s great and I want to get out now.” She smiled and hugs Kai’s arms.

“Now go out from here, Oh Sehun.” Sehun pouted when he heard Kai’s words.

After Sehun walked out, Kai waited for Da-hye done changing then he stand in front of Da-hye. He lifted up Da-hye’s face and pressed his forehead to her’s forehead and said, “I promise I will be a good boyfriend after this.”

Kai kissed her forehead before they both walked out from the hospital and heading home.