Chapter 32 - The Unexpected News

They Are The Angels And Devils In My Life

 

She have been discharge from the hospital a month ago and now she keep skip the class because she often to fall sick. But she definitely going to class when she felt healthy. Another day at campus, Da-hye walked around the campus to her class.  Suddenly she felt so painful on her chest. She stopped her track and began to cough badly.

 

“Da-hye? It’s that you? Are you okay?” L.Joe kneels next to her. She just nodded her head.  L.Joe not satisfied with her answer, he yanked her hands which is cover . He saw a lot of blood.

“Come on. I will bring you to the infirmary.” L.Joe helped her stands up.

“No. I don’t want to go the infirmary. Just bring me to the bathroom. Please.” L.Joe nodded and escorted her to the bathroom. He waited outside while she inside.

L.Joe became impatient when she took so long in the bathroom. He not crazy yet to go inside so when a girl walked pass by, he stopped her.

“Hey wait! Can you help me? Check my dongsaeng inside. She has been in there so long.” The girl nodded and went inside. She didn’t take so long after she walked in, she walked out with panic face.

“You need to help her. She fainted and bloods.” L.Joe shocked. He quickly went into the bathroom and saw her lay down, unconciuos at the bathroom floor. He lifted up her body and quickly went to infirmary.

“Ms.Jeong. Please help my sister.” L.Joe put her on the bed and the nurse pulled the curtain around her bed then checked her condition. After 20 minutes, she opened the curtain and went to L.Joe who sitting at the couch.

“The campus’s supplier is not enough to check on her completely. You need to bring her to the hospital. Okay?” She patted his shoulder and went out from the room.

“Hey Byung Hunnie oppa.” L.Joe quickly went to Da-hye when he heard she called for him.

“Hey… Are you okay? Should I tell Kai about this?” L.Joe already took out his phone. She shook her head and took out her phone then passed it to L.Joe.

“No. I don’t want him to worry. Please call Kyungsoo oppa and Suho oppa. I need them.” L.Joe nodded and search for Kyungsoo’s number.

After the third beep, Kyungsoo picked up the call, “Da-hye? Aren’t you supposed to be in class?”

“Kyungsoo? It’s me L.Joe. Da-hye’s friend. Can you come to the campus? Along with Suho hyung. Don’t tell the others, please. Only two of you.” After that, L.Joe hang up.

After thirty minutes of waiting, finally Kyungsoo and Suho burst into the room with worried face.

“What happened?” L.Joe told them everything he knew.

“We need to get her to the hospital now.” Suho said. Kyungsoo nodded and lifted up her body then they rushed to the hospital.

 

At the hospital,

The doctor checked her completely and the boys waited, patiently.  After a long time of waiting, finally the doctor stepped out from the room.

“Who is her family?” Suho and Kyungsoo raise their hands.

“Parents?”

“Oh she didn’t have parents. They already pass away.”

“Oh. I’m sorry. If that so, please come to my office. We can discuss there.”

Out from the doctor’s room, they didn’t talk with each other because they too shocked. They just went back to Da-hye’s room in silent.

 

--

 

In Da-hye's room,

 

“What’s wrong, Suho oppa? What did the doctor said?” Suho just looked down.

“It’s just a fever right? It’s can’t be it, right? Right? L.Joe oppa? Somebody talk to me! Please!” Da-hye grips a handful of the Suho’s shirt and shook his body. Her voice was trembling. L.Joe turns his head, hide the tears that rolling down his cheek. Suho looked at her with unreadable expression then he hugs Da-hye and she burst in tears.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” He quickly let her go and run out from the room followed by L.Joe. He falls slumped at the chair outside of the room and cried silently.

“Kyung… Kyungie oppa~ Please. Tell me it’s not true. Please.” Kyungsoo slowly shook his head and hug her tightly.

“No. it’s not true. It’s just a fever. Don’t worry.” Kyungsoo didn’t know why he told the lies but one thing he knows was he couldn’t stand saw her crying so badly. After tired of crying, she falls asleep in Kyungsoo's arms. Kyungsoo carefully lean her down back to the bed. He took her cellphone and text Kai .

‘Jongin oppa. I will be at my friend’s house. Spend night there because of project. Don’t worry they are girls.’

There is nothing he could do except lie to Kai. He put back the phone at the drawer after turn it off then walked out from the room.

“Hyung. Should we tell them about this?” Kyungsoo sat in the middle of L.Joe and Suho.

“No. I sure she don’t want they to know about it.” Kyungsoo nodded.

At the time they got home, everyone already asleep. Kyungsoo try to sleep but they can’t. What the doctor said keep playing in his heads,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We have checked Ms. Da-hye’s condition. I afraid I have to say that she a cancer. The end of the third stage.

“No!” Kyungsoo close his mouth with his hands. Suho too aghast until he lost his voice for a moment and L.Joe felt that he lose his legs strength.

“Cant you cure it?” Suho bit his lips.

“The chemotherapy or radiotheraphy might help. I hope you go back and discuss it.”

Kyungsoo close his eyelid tightly, prevent the tears forming. He can’t accept the fact the doctor said. It’s too heavy. He hope tomorrow when he woke up and went to the hospital, the doctor will come and said the news he said yesterday was wrong or anything. 


 

Since I can't sleep and actually I already done the story in my laptop so I think this story will end soon.^^

Thank you for reading^^