The Last, and Most Unforgettable

Jongki Love (Jonghun and Hongki)

I flop myself onto my bed and I stare at the ceiling. Today has been a very long day. I start thinking to myself. I like Hongki, no, I love him. I don't believe its right for me to just keep this relationship a secret. I mean, we love each other, and that means no matter what the circumstances, we should be able to endure it. I planned to tell it during our comeback next week. There is nothing to be afraid of. I have made my decision and I am gonna keep it.

 

The next morning:

I wake up to see Hongki sitting on the sofa cross-legged. 

"Hongki, I have thought long and hard about this. I was thinking we should reveal our secret of us dating each other."

Hongki's eyes opened wide but it calmed down soon after.

"Ya, I guess that might be the right choice...When are you saying it?"

"During our comeback, maybe when we have the interview."

"I'm okay with it, but are you? Are you sure you want to reveal this? This is pretty big you know...I mean an idol relationship...and more to the fact that we're both guys."

"I told you, I already thought as much as I could on this. I'm ready. And if they want to kick us out, then let them try. I like you, and that's all that matters to me right now."

I felt a piercing gaze on the back of me and find out that the rest of our members all peeking out the door to look at us. 

"You..you..guys...were going OUT?!" Jaejin said with a feeling of betrayment in his voice.

Both Hongki and I look at each other and Hongki smiles.

"Ya, it's nice that you guys know now, it's one less person to tell now. Or 3, in this case."

"I had a feeling Jonghun had feelings for you, but to think that you guys are dating already really surprised me," Seunghyun replied.

"Me too, I kind of got that feeling before when Hongki had that fever last time," Minhwan interrupted.

"Wait, am I the only one who doesn't get what's going on here?! I mean, you guys knew and never told me?! I''m at a loss right now! Hongki and Jonghun are dating?!"

"Calm down Jaejin. So you heard that we are revealing this in our next comeback, right?"

"But why?"

"It's better to not keep this a secret."

"But it'd cause a commotion and what if our reputation downfalls?"

"I'm so sorry for causing you guys so much trouble, but please don't go against us too."

"Ok, we won't go against it, but we're not supporting you either."

"Thanks, that is more than enough for us."

 

The following week:

Hongki and I revealed our relationship and as expected, the media went crazy. Our company got a lot of calls on the issue. and of course, we got the punishment of a lifetime. Yet, I was happy. I didn't have to be worried about being around with Hongki anymore. Although our members were still exasperated by our confession, in a way, they indirectly comforted us and pushed us forward. And some fans were actually cheering on for us. We may start to have some anti-fans too from now on, but I didn't care. We knew this would happen in the first place anyway. The important thing is that I wasn't afraid to express my feelings... and that's what really counts.

 

 

 

I know you're all sad now that this story is over. I am too T.T it was my very first fanfic. 

But now I will say goodbye to it. Thanks for reading Jongki Love!  And, if you dare to,

try reading Jongki Love mature version.