The Best Date One Could Ever Have

Jongki Love (Jonghun and Hongki)

"Hey, I was just wondering, you want to go somewhere?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, we're going to be in our dorms the whole day and its kind of boring...and you know..we're like..dating...so I thought that we should do something."

"So you want me to pick where we should go?"

"Ya, is there any place you really wanted to visit before?"

"The amusement park..."

The amusement park, eh. It'd be hard dating there, that's for sure. It's in public and I'm sure a lot of people would be looking at us suspiciously. I glance at Hongki and see his eyes full of expectation. I cringe knowing that this was a risky date course, but if Hongki wanted it that badly, then I have no choice but to give in. 

"Ok, we'll go."

"Yay! But remember, you're paying for everything ^.^"

Hongki was all excited and eager. I couldn't help but gaze at Hongki and smirk as he danced around the whole room. He seemed so much like a little hamster. I grab my wallet, put on my coat, and waited for Hongki to come out of his room. 

"Hey, but how are we gonna get there?"

"Lets use the bus."

Hongki finally came out of his room with a big smile on his face.

"I'm ready, let's hurry!"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the bus stop. Once the bus came he pushed me inside and came running in. Well he sure was excited. Once we got there, I paid for the entrance fee and saw that barely any people were around today.

"No one's here."

"I think it's because its a school day and there are usually no people this early in the morning."

I thought to myself on how lucky we were. Now there wouldn't be a crowd of people mobbing us and noticing us. Hongki crossed his fingers into my hand. The so called holding hand technique only lovers do. 

"It's okay to do this then, right? Since we're not really in public right now."

He blushed and that made him look so cute.

"Of course."

The whole day we shared food, like cotton candy and icecream. We made ourselves ride scary rides that were enough to make us throw up and we had a good time. It was almost night time then, and most people were leaving the amusement park now. We were going to go on our last ride. The ferris wheel. Some people were gathered in a space close to the ferris wheel. I wondered why. Then we stepped on to the compartment and we went up in silence. It was pretty awkward. I look at him, and Hongki looked at me. I felt myself go closer to him...closer...closer....until our lips touched. It tasted sweet. I back away a little and Hongki blushed once again. A sudden boom is heard which startles the both of us. On my left side, fireworks were being shot into the air. It was a beautiful sight.

"Wow, it's incredible."

"What are the likes of such a romantic date? A kiss on a ferris wheel and fireworks in the background. Thanks for going through the trouble in bringing me here."

He hugs me so tight that I barely can breathe. And I hear his heart pound loudly out of his chest. And I know he probably hears mine.