Pretty Face

Jongki Love (Jonghun and Hongki)

Today, we're going into the variety, Star King, for the Idol Star King challenge. Today's challenge topic was on balance, so we practiced for a whole month to master the trick. We saw the videos of the rivals who were gonna go against us. Hongki kept boasting on how he could do way~ better and how he could beat them any time. Anyways, we had to balance a rod on our heads and try to keep it there for 30 sec. It was not easy. I couldn't even let it stay on my head for more than 2 sec.

Then was the day of recording. MC Kang Ho Dong introduced us and greeted us with much welcome. Then we wait and watched our rivals have their "balance show." After that was the long awaited battle. Hongki went on again on how he could totally win against them and had an overconfident expression. So our rivals bet that if they were to lose, they'd do a girl dance, and if our team lost, Hongki would have to dress up as a girl. Whoah, that's a little overboard, isn't it? But Hongki gladly accepted and went on being too confident with himself. I felt worried. 

The battle started, and our rivals were balancing the rods on their heads like acrobats. I dropped the rod right after it was put on my head. Luckily, they didn't go up to 30 seconds long, but they were way better than us, that's for sure. After a while, a guy on their team was able to balance it for over 30 seconds. They had a victory ceremony. I then looked at my members and I almost totally forgot that Hongki is supposed to cross-dress now. A part of me tingled in expectance of seeing Hongki in a girl's outfit. Why am I thinking this way? I shake my head rapidly to get that though out of my mind. Hongki went to go offstage to go change his clothes. We just waited as the MC and everyone else talked to pass some time.

"Oh My Gosh.." Someone of the audience spoke this in a loud voice.

Hongki came out wearing a pink dress, stockings, cute shoes, long hair, and a face full of make-up.

"So...cute..." I whisper this to myself so softly that no one could hear it. 

What? No! I can't think he's cute. That's weird! He's a guy! I looked towards the ground then back at Hongki. I blushed right away when I glanced at him and I looked at the ground again. I couldn't stand to look at Hongki. I look at our rivals and they are gazing at Hongki. This makes me flinch and my nerves start to boil. A surge of jealousy?! No way...

"Are you okay, Jonghun? You're really red. Did you get a fever from Hongki?"

"No Seunghyun, I'm okay, thanks."

At that moment, Hongki eyes met mine and I jumped back. 

Seunghyun looked at me weirdly and now Hongki seemed to have a worried expression. He must think I caught the fever from him. I smile at Hongki to show how I'm fine and that made him smile back. The smile shocked me. Was his smile always that pretty? All of a sudden, I started to have hiccups. Wha? Hiccups?! Why would I have the hiccups?! 

"Oh, Jonghun seems to have the hiccups. I wonder if he was so surprised by Hongki's new look that he fell in love with him." The MC said this in a joking way.

Because of Hongki? 

"Lets bring him some water."

I drink the water given to me with large gulps. It seemed like it got a bit better, but once I looked at Hongki, it came back. What is going on with me? What's this feeling? 

I may have just fallen into a trap that I may not be able to get out of...