Candy Kiss

Jongki Love (Jonghun and Hongki)

I lay on my bed still reminiscing what had happened the day before. I shake my head of the thoughts of Hongki and start to look through a magazine. Hongki comes into the room with only a towell. His hair starts dripping onto the floor.

"Hey, you're making the room dirty!"

"Sorry. But hey, I wanted to ask if you have any spare shirts? Mine are all in the laundry."

"Ya, sure, borrow one of them. But you better not make them dirty."

"I won't"

I avert my eyes away from him and go back to looking through the magazine. Then Hongki suddenly came to my bed. I flinched when his face came towards mine.

"Are you okay?"

"Ya, why?"

"It's just...since yesterday, you seemed to have caught my fever. You look so red. So i'm worried."

"Don't worry, I didn't. It's probably just the lighting in this room."

Hongki raises an eyebrow and I felt stupid saying such an obvious lie. 

"Ok then, if you say so." Then Hongki left with a confused expression. 

After a few hours or so, Hongki and I had to go to a radio broadcast. Once we got there, we exchanged greetings with the MC, and introduced ourselves on the radio. Then came break time.

Fans outside the radio booth took pictures and videos of us. I was really happy to see so many fans of ours here just to see us. I waved to them. At that time, Hongki asked for something to eat and found a candy on the table. He put it straight to his mouth.

"That's disgusting. Who knows where its been."

He stuck out his tongue at me. And I roll my eyes. Then I look back at his lips. I don't realize that I'm staring at it too intently and all the fans suddenly start screaming. 

"BBOBBOHAE! BBOBBOHAE! Kiss him! Kiss him!"

I startle by their sudden uproar. 

"Oppa! Do the candy kiss from the drama, Iris!"

Huh, Iris? I don't know that drama. What are they talking about? Then Hongki's hand suddenly grabbed hold of my neck and turned me around to face him. And in a split second, he touched his lips onto mine. My eyes were wide open. Then Hongki pushed the candy he was eating into my mouth. I could feel his...tongue. I push him back. Hongki quickly realizes what he had done and blushes. He rushes out the door. 

"Wha? What just..." I touch my lips with my fingers and also find out that I still have the candy in my mouth.

"Kyaaa! Oppa! Daebak! Jonghun and Hongki kissed! I got a video! Post it! Post it!"

I blush hard and my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe what had just happened. But to think, someone would post this on a website. Now we're in real trouble.