"JUST" Members

Jongki Love (Jonghun and Hongki)

   I wake up and it's morning. I look at the clock and it's 12:00. I'm so glad I didn't have a schedule today...I was so tired coming back to the dorms yesterday. I look around, and I see my other members still sleeping also.

"So I'm not the only one," I say to myself.

I chuckle and go to make myself some breakfast/lunch(?). While I do so, I peek into hongki's room. He's not there.

"He must have a schedule for today."

So I just went back to the kitchen and got some bread from the toaster. I spread nutella all over it, my favorite<3. As I savored every bite, I go on the internet and search to see any news about ft island and our popularity ranks. Not bad, there has been quite a bit of news about us for the past 2 months and our ranks are #213. Now I searched for each of our ranks individually. I search up hongki and he got #76.

"That's great."

I look to see what news topic was making him so popular.

In big, bold, black letters, it said," Jonghun and Hongki, a REAL Couple?" 

I laugh in amusement to myself. 

"Ya, right. Like that anyone would believe that. I mean we're just members. Why do people think there is something special between us?"

I get my plate and put it in the kitchen sink once i was done with my nutella toast. Then I go to the living room and start to watch some television. Seunhyun comes out of his room, finally, and starts rummaging through the refrigerator. He gets a milk jug out and just starts drinking from it. I scoff at him. He seems like those old men who don't even care if the drink is in a cup or not and just drink it whole. Then Seunghyun comes and sits next to me.

"Hey, I heard that Hongki is secretly dating a girl these days."

"Oh, is that so. That's great, Seunghyun."

"No really, it's true."

I don't get why he's telling me this. I mean, what do i care?

"I heard she's a beauty."

"Ya, ya, whatever"

"Are you okay with this?'

"Of course I am! What made you think I'm not okay?!"

"No, it's just...Nevermind." And then he went back into his room.

I was furious. There is seriously nothing between Hongki and I! Why does Seunghyun think I'd be sad about Hongki dating some girl. Why should i care? He's just a member of our group and I treat him like one. Next thing I know, I hear the unlocking of the doors and in comes Hongki. He has dark circles under his eyes and doesn't seem so well.

"Are you okay? You seem sick."

"Ya, just need some sleep."(Yawn)

I saw him trudging towards the door of his room and I was worried he'd faint. It seemed like he would do that in any moment. And just like I had thought, he fainted right in front of me.

"Hey, Hongki?"

It seemed he was running fever and without getting any sleep, his body was in really bad condition. I carried him over my shoulders and laid him on the bed. I put my hands over his forehead. It was burning hot. I rushed to get a wet towel and put it on his forehead. I then looked for some cold or fever medicine and made him eat the pills. He was sweating...a lot. I went to make some porridge since he also seemed to be famished. When I made the food and came back into the room, his clothes were incredibly wet. 

"Hey, Hongki, you should probably change your clothes to cleaner ones. You're full of sweat."

But he wouldn't budge. I sighed and started to take off his shirt. While I did so, I got a towel and wiped his full-of-sweat body. I put on a new shirt for him. I didn't change his pants because that would just seem..weird. I remember the porridge and start to feed him, but he wouldn't open his mouth. 

"Sheesh, why is it so hard taking care of you?"

I put the dish back on the table next to his bed and then sit next to his bed. I just stared and watched him. 

"Ya, I can't possibly like someone like him. It's too troublesome.."

I mean, he's just a member, right?