My Ears Candy

I Met You By Fate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMG1YtxHLB8

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Kyung-Mi’s P.O.V

As I was about to walk away, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the man with the microphone.

“Hello! Would you like to sing for us?” The man asked me while trying to hand me the microphone.

“No, I can’t sing.” I said while shaking my head and trying to push the microphone away from me.

“Come on! Everyone can sing! Please!” The guy says and grabs my wrist and leads me to the center.

“Come on; let’s give this girl an encouraging applause!” The guy says to the crowd.

The crowd starts to clap and whistle and some even yell out.

“Now, we need a male! Anyone want to volunteer to sing with this beautiful young lady?” The guy with the microphone said to the crowd.

*What?! First I have to sing in front of all these people, now with a guy?!*

No one stepped forward.

“Okay, I guess I’ll have to choose myself! Hmm, who looks like they’d be a good performer?”

I watch the guy as he walks around looking at the crowd to find a male. He comes back and stands next to me.

 

“That Man with the red scarf, leather jacket and sunglasses please step forward!” The announcer says.

 

I look around to see who the announcer is talking about. A moment later a tall man wearing what the announcer had described walked up. The announcer gave him a microphone.

 

“Alright, now we have our two performers! Let’s give them a round of applause!”

 

Again everyone starts to applause and whistle. By this time there are more people arriving.

 

“Could you guys introduce yourself?” the announcer guy asks us.

 

“Anyeonghasayo, my name is Park Kyung-Mi iminda. I just arrived from the United States this morning.” I introduce myself.

 

“Wah! Just this morning? Were you living there for long?” The announcer asks.

 

“Neh. I lived there for 8 years but my family moved back here to Korea.”

 

“Oh I see! Well for living there for 8 years you seem to know how to speak hangul very fluently.”

 

“Neh, my parents always spoke hangul to me so I wouldn’t lose my Korean culture.”

 

“Wow! That’s good! Well now let’s move on to this tall, young man right here. Please introduce yourself!” The announcer goes to the man standing next to me.

 

“Uhh, yeh, Anyeonghasayo, my name is…is… Ty-iminda.” The tall guy said to the announcer.

 

“Neh, Anyeoghasayo Ty-shi. Your name sounds American?” The announcer asked the guy next to me.

 

“Neh, like Kyung-Mi-shi I also lived in America for a little while.”

 

I was surprised that this guy was also from America. Maybe we could be friends?

 

“Oh Wow! What a coincident! You both are from The United States! This must be fate for you two!”

 

I giggle a nervous giggle.

 

“Well, now that we all know each other lets sing shall we? Hmm, what duet song should they do?” The announcer guy asks the crowd.

 

The crowd started to yell out song names. Then someone yelled out really loudly “My Ears Candy! By Baek Jiyoung and Taecyeon!”

 

The guy next to me, Ty, started to laugh out loud. I didn’t understand why…

 

“Ooh! That’s a good one! Do you guys know that song?” The guy asks us.

 

“Neh!” Ty says

 

I nod my head.

 

“Well, then let’s do it!” The guy says.

 

End of Kyung-Mi’s P.O.V

 

Taecyeon’s P.O.V

 

When I walk into the circle the announcer guy makes us introduce ourselves.

 

*Oh crap! What am I supposed to do I can’t just say my real name! Then people are actually gonna know who I am!*

 

“Anyeonghasayo, my name is Lee Kyung-Mi. I just arrived from the United States this morning.” The girl standing next to me said.

 

“Wah! Just this morning? Were you living there for long?” The announcer asked her.

 

“Neh. I lived there for 8 years but my family moved back here to Korea.”

 

I was really surprised to know that she came from America like me. Knowing that she came from America, I became more interested.

 

“Oh I see! Well for living there for 8 years you seem to know how to speak hangul(or Korean) very fluently.”

 

“Neh, my parents always spoke hangul to me so I wouldn’t lose my Korean culture.”

 

“Wow! That’s good! Well now let’s move on to this tall, young man right here. Please introduce yourself!” The announcer walked over to me.

 

What am I gonna do! What name am I going to use?! I can’t say who I am!

 

“Uhh… yeh, Anyeonghasayo, my name is… is… Ty-iminda.” I told the announcer.

 

“Neh, Anyeoghasayo Ty-shi. Your name sounds American?” The announcer asked me.

 

“Neh, like Kyung-Mi-shi I also lived in America for a little while.”

 

I didn’t know what else to say. Aish!!! >:/

 

“Oh Wow! What a coincident! You both are from The United States! This must be fate for you two!”

 

I smiled J

 

“Well, now that we all know each other lets perform shall we? Hmm, what duet song should they do?” The announcer guy asks the crowd.

 

The crowd started to yell out song names. Then someone yelled out really loudly “My Ears Candy! By Baek Jiyoung and Taecyeon!”

 

I started to laugh out loud because I knew that the person who said it was Khun. Of course he would do that… :P

 

“Ooh! That’s a good one! Do you guys know that song?” The guy asks us.

 

“Neh!” I say. I’m excited! I know this song by heart!

 

Kyung-Mi just nods her head.

 

“Well, then let’s do it!” The guy says.

 

 

~~~AN- Hey Guys! I hope you are enjoying the story so far! I'm sorry if this story is a bit dull but please be patient! :) Comment and suscribe! Sorry for all the spelling errors and grammar mistakes! :) 

                                                                   ~~~Alexis