It's a date?

I Met You By Fate

 

Chapter 6

 

He starts to take off his glasses. It’s like everything is happening in slow motion, like in a mystery movie when they are about to reveal the criminal.

 

When he takes off his glasses he hangs it on his shirt.

 

“Anyeonghasayo Kyung-Mi shi, I am Ok Taecyeon of the beastly kpop group, 2PM. Nice to officially meet you.” He says to me with a big grin on his face. Then, it hit me. The toothy grin, the way he rapped, how he danced! It was all him! The man that I performed with was actually 2PM’s Ok Taecyeon! Taecyeon of 2PM! And he’s right in front of me right now staring at me. My bias is looking at me. He basically just asked me on a date.

I look up at him and I stare at his face just to double check. His big eyes, his big mouth, and his big ears that I love, all on him. It really is him. I look at him in the eye. I can’t believe it’s actually him! I keep shaking my head. I look at him once again and then I leave immediately. My head hurts because it’s shocked. I hear footsteps behind me. He’s chasing me, Ok Taecyeon is chasing me. When he reaches me he grabs my wrist again.

 

“I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you earlier. But you know being a star I kinda have to disguise myself.”

 

“Pabo!” I slap his shoulder. “I thought you were a murderer or something!”

 

He laughs at me again. So I slap his chest again. “YAH! Stop laughing at me!”

 

“Okay, Okay! I’ll try!”

 

When he finally calms down, he puts his hat and glasses back on, and then we head back to the lobby.

 

“So can I be your personal tour guide today?” He asks me. “Any girl would die for your place if they knew I was giving you a personal tour.”

 

“Well, I’m not ‘any girl’.” I tell him while doing air quotes with my fingers. “But I guess I’ll accept your offer.” I give him a big smile.

 

He smiles back his familiar toothy grin.

 

“But aren’t you a little underdressed for going to be out in the public?” I ask him.

 

“Well I can’t make anything to obvious, but I did forget my scarf.” He looks like he just realized that now.

 

I take mine off. “Here.” I have to get on my tippy toes to wrap my scarf around his neck. “Good thing it’s a chunky knit scarf so it covers your face.” I tell him.

“I have to go tell the front desk la--, I mean your sister to cancel my driver.”

 

Taecyeon walks over to the front desk with me.

 

“I assume that you don’t need a ride anymore?” She says while smiling at me. “Don’t worry I already called for you. I figured you’d go with this troublemaker right here anyways.” She points at Taecyeon.

 

“Noona! I am not a troublemaker!” Taecyeon says back to her.

 

“Yes you are!” She says once again. “Kyung-Mi shi you didn’t tell me you knew my brother.”

 

“I didn’t!” We start laughing with each other.

 

“Well thank you, uhh?” I say to her but I’m not sure what to call her.
 

“Just call me Mi-Sun.” She says with a smile on her face.

 

“Ah, thank you Mi-Sun shi”

 

“No problem! Now get out of here you two! I have business to take care!”

 

“Adaso noona!” Taecyeon tells her “Let’s go then!”

 

He grabs my wrist again and leads the way to his car. When we get to his car he opens the door for me and I get in. I watch him go around the car to get to the driver side. I can’t believe that Taecyeon of 2PM is with me right now!

 

“Gangnam here we come!” Taecyeon shouts. I laugh at his goofyness.

 

When we get there, there aren’t as much people as I expected. Taecyeon showed me to a bunch of really cool places to shop. I really enjoyed shopping with him. He was fun. After trying on clothes after clothes I bought 3 blouses, 2 dresses, 2 pairs of pants and 3 pairs of shoes. Although, I still wanted to look for some more stuff.

 

“Yah! Don’t you think you bought enough things already?” He said to me.

 

“Aniyo. Why, you tired already?” I told him. “I didn’t tell you to come.” I said teasingly while smirking at him.

 

He just gives me a look.

 

“Adaso, adaso! Let’s go get something to eat.” I say and this time I take the lead and grab his arm and lead the way out of the store onto the streets of Gangnam. I hooked my arm to his and we walked to find food. We stopped where an ahjumma was selling street food.

 

“It’s been a long time since I’ve had Deokbukkie and Kimbap!” I told Taecyeon. I was so happy to finally taste these foods after 8 years! 

 

“Really?! Wow, I feel sorry for you!” He started to laugh at me.

 

“YAH! Hajima! Just hurry up and eat!” I told him. “And what about you?! Didn’t you live in America too?” I asked him.

 

“Of course I did. But I still kept my Korean culture.”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean? I can speak fluent korean after 8 years of not being here, and I know how to be respectful!” I said to him. I was getting quite offended.

 

“Adaso! Mian if I was offending you, I was just teasing you!” He said.

 

I didn’t respond and just kept on eating my Deokbukkie and Kimbap.  My phone started to ring. I picked it up.

 

“Yeobosayo?”

“Where are you?”

 

“Oh! Ae sook-ah! Are you at the hotel already?”

 

“Yeah. I told you I would be here at 3, right?”

 

“What are you talking about it’s only--” I glance at the time on my phone,

 “3:32pm! Aish! I totally lost track of time!!!! Mianae! I’ll be there in, like, 5 minutes. Not really but I’ll be there as soon as possible!”

 

“Adaso adaso! Hurry up!”

 

“Adaso!” I turn to Taecyeon. “I forgot to say that my roommate was moving in today at 3 and I had to be back by 2. Mian! But could you take me back to the hotel?”

 

“Of course! Let’s go!” He pays the ahjumma and we leave to his car.

 

~~~Double update today! What will happen next?! Ehehe! Suscribe and comment!! I get happy when people comment. LOL xD Well, Bye!