JYP Entertainment

I Met You By Fate

Chapter 8

We finally arrived to JYP Entertainment. This is it. I can’t believe that I am actually about to enter JYP Entertainment. I’m having a silent panic attack right now. You probably didn’t know this but I’ve been dreaming about doing this since I was little. I always wanted to debut. That’s why when my parents told me we were moving back to Korea I couldn’t be any happier. Coming back to Korea and to Seoul has already been… amazing. I met this guy who I never in my life I would ever meet! And he is just how I imagined him, funny, cute, tall, handsome and even y.

 

“Yah! Snap out of it!” Ae-sook pushes me lightly so that I don’t get too caught up in my thoughts.

 

We start to follow Taecyeon inside. Taecyeon is walking beside me while Ae-sook is in front of us.

 

“Are you okay? You seem a bit… panicky.”

 

“Yeah! I’m fine! Of course I am! Why wouldn’t I be!?” I start to ramble and speak to fast again like before.

 

He starts to laugh at me again. I shoot him a death glare. He starts to bite his lips to try to stop laughing.

 

“I’m just nervous! Okay?” I yell out loud to him.

 

He turns to me. “You’ll be fine! Just think of them as regular people. Like me! You seem to be pretty comfortable with me.” He says with a little smirk.

 

I look at him. “Well that’s because… because… I met you differently, I guess… I DON’T KNOW!” I didn’t mean to yell at him but he just kept on being so persistent! I ran up to catch up to Ae-Sook who was almost at the door. I looks back and Taecyeon had this huge smile plastered on his face like, as if he thought I was cute for yelling in his face like that.

 

Taecyeon caught up to us and opened the door for us.

 

**In the building**

 

“Follow me ladies.” Taec said.

 

 Ae-sook and I were right behind him.

 

We walked down a hallway and stopped in front of a door. The sign read, “Park Jin-Young” My eyes widened as soon as I read it. This was really it! Those four words kept repeating in my mind.

 

“If you guys can hold on for a sec, I’ll be right back.” Taecyeon says and disappears behind that closed door.
 

“Yah! How lucky are we?! Actually, how lucky are you?! You’ve only been back to Korea for what, 2 days and your already receiving this much attention?! Wah, I’m jealous of you.” Ae-sook says to me as soon as Taecyeon is out of sight.

 

I am surprised myself. It didn’t really hit me until Ae-sook pointed it out.

 

“Mwolah!” I tell her.  

 

Ae-sook stares behind me and her eyes widen.

 

“Yah! Mwoyah?!” I whisper to her.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo!” a voice behind me says to us.

 

I turn around to see who it is and it’s a girl. But it’s not just any girl; it’s Yenny from Wonder Girls! I’ve always been a big fan of Wonder Girls and Ye-eun has always been my favorite! She was one of my biggest inspirations! So, I was completely shocked to see her standing right in front of me. I snap out of my thoughts again and greet her.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo!” I lightly bow my head.

 

“Neh, you must be Kyung Mi-shi?” She asks me.

 

“Mwoh? Ahh… Neh. How did you know?” I give her a confused face.

 

“You are more popular around here then you think.” She says to me and smiles at me.

 

I still look confused.

 

“It’s a good thing!” She says again and chuckles a little. “I forgot to introduce myself! Sorry! I’m Yenny or Park YeEun but you can call me YeEun Unnie! Let’s skip the formalities!” She says.

 

“Ah… Neh, adaso!” I tell her. “Oh and this is my friend Ae-sook! Lee Ae-sook.”

 

“Neh, Anyeonghaseyo! YeEun-iminda!” She says to Ae-sook and holds out her hand.

 

Ae-sook looks completely shocked also but shakes her hand anyways.

 

When they let go, the door opens and Taecyeon peeks out of it.

 

“Oh! YeEun! When did you get over here?” He says to YeEun unnie.

 

“Just now actually but I was about to leave.” She starts to walk off.

 

“Wait! Can you possibly take Ae-sook with you? Show her around and introduce her to everyone else? Jin-Young hyung wants to talk to Kyung-Mi alone and I don’t want Ae-sook to be out here by herself.”

 

“Adaso! Ae-sooki! Come with me!” She hooks her arm around Ae-sook and then they both leave.

 

I turn to look at Taec once they’re out of sight.

 

“Why does he want to see me only?” I ask Taec.

 

“You’ll see!” he says while smirking. “Come on in!” He opens the door wider and waits for me to step in.

 

AUTHOR'S CORNER
~~~~~~Hey guys! I know i haven't been updating right! I am soooooooo sorry!!!! Gosh! Everything has been so stressful lately! I am sorry that this chapter was kinda lame and short! But hey, its an update right? Well, please comment and subscribe! :)