Reflexes

I Met You By Fate

 

Chapter 3

The guy went to his band mates and told them how to play the song, and then he went to his guitar and started to play the song. The whole band started to play an instrumental upbeat version of the song. I started getting into it. I've performed before in the states but not like this. I kinda lied to the guy that I couldn't sing because I didn't want to sing right now or better yet perform. I love singing and dancing of course, it's my passion.

 

"La-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la" I started singing my part. 

 

"Niga wonhaneun geu mari mwoya Naege malhaebwa" he sang his part and he really did sound like the actual Taecyeon that sings this song with Baek Jiyoung! This guy can really do this part well. 

 

"Wow! That guy really does sound like Taecyeon!" I heard someone say in the crowd. 

 

We sang the rest of the song really well together. I couldn't believe how good this guy was. We were really in sync with each other! And we performed and danced well together. I kinda new the dance to this song from watching the MV a couple times but this guy knew it almost exactly! He really surprised me today! 

 

When we got done the crowd was cheering really loudly, way more than before. By this time there 5 times as much people as there was when we first started. I guess I didn't notice because when I perform it’s just me in my own little world. Usually just me but this time that guy managed to get in that world. 

 

The guy, Ty took my hand into his and we bowed. By this time we were out of breath. I was sweaty and I bet Ty was too because of all the layers he was wearing. 

 

"Chogiyo? Aren't you sweaty underneath all those layers?" I asked Ty. 

 

"I am! But I can't take this off or else." He says giving me a smirk. 

 

I give him a confused look. "Or else wh-" 

 

I get cut off because the announcer guy says "Wow! Aren't these two just amazing?! They performed really well together! Right?! Let’s give them another round of applause!" 

 

Everyone starts to clap and yell again.

 

"They both had such great chemistry! it was a really good performance! And Kyung-Mi shi you lied! You have a beautiful voice! You almost stole my heart with your voice!" 

 

"Hahah! I just didn't want to perform, that's all. Sorry!" I told him.

 

"Kwenchana! And Ty! I didn't know you were so talented yourself! You sounded just like Taecyeon from 2PM!" 

 

 

 

"Ah... Neh, I get told that a lot. I guess we're just alike!" He gives a toothy grin. 

 

I swear I've seen that grin before! Why does this guy seem so familiar? 

 

"Well, thank you both for performing for us!" The guy says.

 

I give him a quick nod, smile, and then I leave the circle immediately. I am too overwhelmed. What just happened?! That question keeps repeating over and over in my head. I almost reach my car when someone pulls my wrist and turns me around. My reflexes took over and I punched someone in the face. The guy turned out to be that Ty guy.

 

He was on the ground holding his face and moving his jaw like it was displaced. I see two other guys a little farther away from us laughing their heads off. Do they know him? I immediately drop on the floor next to him. 

 

"I am so sorry! You kind of scared me and well my... You know... Well my reflexes kind of took over and I'm so sorry!!!!!" I start panicking and when I panic I can't seem to shut up. 

 

Ty starts to laugh. "It's okay! It's not like I've never been punched in the jaw before but it's my fault anyways. I should have called your name first." He smiles. He just spoke in English! What the? I know I just met the guy but man, his smile just killed me.

 

I put my hand on his face and start to examine his jaw to see if there was any bruising of some sort. I didn’t realize I was touching a total strangers face.

 

"Kwenchana. You really didn't punch me that hard." Ty takes my hand from his jaw. 

 

I immediatly let go. Well this isn't awkward... 

 

"Was there a specific reason why you were... Um... Following me?" I asked him to clear up this situation. 

 

"Oh yeah! Here! You kind of dropped your cellphone while you were walking away." He says while handing me my phone. 

 

I took my phone. "Oh! Thank you! I wouldn't even have noticed I was missing it until I got home!" 

 

Right when I took it from him it started to ring! I looked at the caller ID and it was my Omma. 

 

"I kind of have to go. I'm sorry! It was really nice meeting you and performing with you!" I said quickly and got in my car and left.

 

Was I being to mean? Did it seem like I didn't want to be around him? Aish! I always ruin it! He was cute too! Well I mean underneath all those layers that were blocking his face, I'd imagine he was cute... 

 

I finally picked up my phone.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hi sweetie! How's everything so far?" 

 

"Omma, it's only been a few hours since the last time you called me." 

 

"Yeah but things could happen in those few hours. Anyways, how do you like your penthouse?" 

 

"I love it! It matches me perfectly." 

 

"Good I'm glad you love it." 

 

"Yeah.  Well I'm gonna go get something to eat because I am really hungry. I love you! Hurry up and get here soon!" 

 

"We're trying hunny! I love you too! And don’t eat too much or you’ll get indigestion! Bye!" She hung up the phone and I hung up too. 

 

I didn't realize how hungry I actually was until I said it to my mom. I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast and right now its dinner time. 

 

Hmm...what’s a good place to eat right now? 

 

End of Kyung-Mi’s P.O.V

 

Taecyeon’s P.O.V

 

I am completely amazed by this girl. She is such a good performer! Who knew that she could sing and dance? Once she started to sing I was blown away.

 

Once we were done performing I could tell she was completely shocked too.

 

The crowd was cheering really loudly. Then I grabbed Kyung-Mi’s hand and bowed to the audience.

 

I was sweating so badly and I was really hot because of all these layers I was wearing to disguise myself.

 

"Chogiyo? Aren't you sweaty underneath all those layers?" Kyung mi asked me. 

 

"I am! But I can't take this off or else." I told her. 

 

She looked at me like she was confused. "Or else wh-" 

 

The announcer guy cuts her off. "Wow! Aren't these two just amazing?! They performed really well together! Right?! Let’s give them another round of applause!" 

 

Everyone starts to clap and yell again.

 

"They both had such great chemistry! it was a really good performance! And Kyung-Mi shi you lied! You have a beautiful voice! You almost stole my heart with your voice!" 

 

"Hahah! I just didn't want to perform, that's all. Sorry!" she told him.

 

"Kwenchana! And Ty! I didn't know you were so talented yourself! You sounded just like Taecyeon from 2PM!" 

 

Hahah! I knew he was gonna say that!

 

"Ah... Neh, I get told that a lot. I guess we're just alike!" I said that with a hint of sarcasm but I smile my famous toothy grin. 

 

"Well, thank you both for performing for us!" The guy says.

 

“No problem it was really fun!” but as I told him Kyung-Mi had already left. As she was walking away I saw something drop out of her pocket. I quickly go over to it and pick it up. It looks like her phone.

 

“YAH!” I hear Junho yell out.

 

I look at him and he sees that I have something in my hand and asks me “What’s that?”

 

“I think it’s that girl’s phone. I need to get it to her.”

 

I start to follow where she went. I see that she is about to go into her car so I run up quickly behind her and pull her wrist. Before I knew it I was on the ground and my jaw hurt. I could hear Khun and Junho laughing their butts off at the fact that I just got hit by a girl.

 

Kyung-Mi drops on the ground next to me.

 

"I am so sorry! You kind of scared me and well my... You know... Well my reflexes kind of took over and I'm so sorry!!!!!" She starts to speak a mumble jumble of Korenglish. She is talking really fast too.

 

I start to laugh at her. She’s really cute when she’s like this. "It's okay! It's not like I've never been punched in the jaw before but it's my fault anyways. I should have called your name first." I tell her in English so she can stop feeling bad. I smile at her to assure her that I’m okay.

 

She puts her hand on my face and starts to examine my jaw to see if there was any bruising of some sort. I was shocked that she was holding my face. I can’t say that I didn’t like it.

 

"Kwenchana. You really didn't punch me that hard." I take her hand from my jaw. 

 

She immediately lets go. She looks at me weirdly. 

 

"Was there a specific reason why you were... Um... Following me?" She asked me. 

 

"Oh, yeah! Here! You kind of dropped your cell phone while you were walking away." I told her while handing her phone to her. 

 

"Oh! Thank you! I wouldn't even have noticed I was missing it until I got home!" She says while grabbing it.

 

As she took it, it started to ring. I saw the caller ID and it was her mom.

 

"I kind of have to go. I'm sorry! It was really nice meeting you and performing with you!"She said quickly and got into her car and left.

 

I have to admit, her car is NICE!

 

I walk back to Khun and Junho. They can’t stop laughing.

 

“Yah! Stop laughing!”

 

“We can’t! That was just too funny! The manly beast Ok Taecyeon just got knocked to the ground by a girl! Pwhahahahahahaha!!!!!!” Khun and Junho just start laughing even more!

 

“Aish! Fine, you guys keep laughing then you can find your own ride home!” I told them jokingly so they would stop. I was the one that drove here.

 

“Adaso! We’ll stop…” Junho says.

 

“Oh Taec, By the way, you guys look really well together when you guys performed.” Junho tells me.

 

“Yeah! She’s really good! She is probably a star in disguise too! Haha!” Khun says

“and, I recorded you guys.”

 

“Okay I’ll look at it once we get back to the company.” I tell him.

 

“I’m hungry lets go eat!” I tell them.

 

End of Taecyeon P.O.V

 

 

 

~~Author's Note! Hey guys! I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! Please continue to love and support this story! I love you guys! <3