Wang Zi and Calbe

The Class of Friends

The next day at school

It was before the lessons had started when Wang Zi asked Guigui to go out as he wanted to talk to her. "Guigui, I like you, can you forgive me for dumping you?" Wang Zi asked her. "She can't." someone said. Wang Zi turned to face the person that had said it. "Why not?" Wang Zi asked. "Because she's my girlfriend, that's why." Aaron walked over to Guigui and held her hand. "If you'll excuse us." Aaron said and they left, leaving Wang Zi speechless. As they went back to class, Guigui said, "I was wondering whether to tell this to the girls. Should I or should I not?" "You decide, Gui." Aaron said. When they reached the class, they went back to their seats, Aaron with Fahrenheit and Guigui with Hey Girl. Guigui told Yatou to tell the other girls to meet them at their place at 3. Yatou passed the message on.

At 3, the girls assembled at their place, the place where they had first created Hey Girl, Cafe Macchiato. "Girls, I have something to tell you. I am together with Aaron now." Guigui announced. The girls started chattering excitedly. "Since Gui has the courage to do so, then I will also make an announcement. Jiro and I are going out." Yatou said too. Now this created more excitement between the girls. Questions of "Really?" and "Since when?" were asked but Guigui and Yatou refused to say anymore. Over at Fahrenheit's side, they were at their mansion, relaxing. Then Aaron said, "I have something to announce. I am going out with Gui." The boys just gaped at him. Then Jiro said, "I am also going out with Yatou." Now Chun and Calvin gaped at them both. "Now, how about you Calvin?" Aaron asked. " Didn't you say you liked Hebe? When are you going to confess to her?" "Actually, I confessed to her today. And she agreed!" Calvin told them. "So... You guys are officially together?" Jiro asked. Calvin nodded and smiled one of his trademark sunshine smiles. "Tomorrow will be our first date, I think." Calvin continued. "Oh... I had my first date with Gui yesterday..." Aaron said. "Now the only one left is Chun." Jiro said cheerily. They all turned to Chun with a glint in their eyes. "So? What about you?" Jiro asked. "I... I like someone..." Chun, being forced to, said. "WHO?" the three of them asked together. "Ella..." Chun replied. "Ella? Ella Chen is it?" Calvin said. Chun nodded, surprised. Calvin noticed his expression and said, "She's Hebe's best friend with Selina too. Selina Ren." Chun nodded in understanding. "Okay, here's the plan to help Chun confess to Ella..." Jiro spoke up. "WHAT? Not so fast?" Chun whined. Aaron, Calvin and Jiro nodded and said in unison, "Yes so fast."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Next chappie is a Chunella one! Might add in the other couples too. What do you guys think of a quadruple date? Jiro, Yatou, Chun, Ella, Aaron, Guigui, Calvin and Hebe! XD

I'll work hard and try to update more, okie?

Signing off, AaronYan1999

28 April 2011 Singapore 7:27 pm