The First Day

The Class of Friends

At Fahrenheit's mansion...

"Wake up sleepyhead! Time to go to school!" Jiro shouted as he burst into Aaron's room. As he had expected, Aaron was still curled up in bed. " Aw... Can ya just keep quiet? People trying to sleep here leh..." Aaron muttered. "Sleep? Time for school! Wake up and start washing up! You don't wanna see me angry, do ya?" Jiro half-shouted. Upon hearing that, Aaron shot up. He quickly got out of bed. Satisfied, Jiro left. "Now, who is next to wake up?" Jiro thought to himself. "Chun should be easier to wake, he has always been a light sleeper." He stepped into Chun's room. "Oh, you're here. Aaron woke up already?"Chun said as he stepped out from his bathroom. Jiro nodded and turned to leave. "Oh, don't worry about Calvin, he was the one that burst into my room and woke me up. Don't know what got into him today..." He informed Jiro.

At another mansion...

"Guigui, wake up already! It's almost time for you to go to school!" Guigui's mother shouted. "Mmm... 5 more minutes..." Guigui replied... " No more 5 minutes! Wake up now or you will be late for your first day in school!" Guigui's mother pulled the blankets off her.

After 30 minutes, Guigui stepped into the principal's office of Sheng Ying College. "Now, Guigui, here is a list of the names of the students you will be in the same class with. Guigui took it and gasped out loud as she read the names. "Aaron, Chun, Calvin, Jiro, Apple, Da Ya, Xiao Xun, Yatou, Meimei, Tong Tong, Xiao Jie(F), Xiao Man, Wang Zi, Xiao Jie(M), Ao Quan, Wei Lian, Ah Wei, Xiao Yu!" "Is there anything wrong?" the principal asked. She shook her head. "Good, this is your form teacher, Miss Cherry." he introduced.

*SCREAM* "Ugh, I hate this..." Aaron exclaimed to his 3 best buddies."It'll be over soon... I guess..." Chun comforted him. "Okay guys, prepare your smiles and to be pushed around!" Calvin exclaimed. "3, 2,1, GO!" he shouted as he opened the door. "What's with all the screaming?" Guigui asked, hearing the screaming. "It's what we hear everyday, the screams of fangirls of Fahrenheit." Miss Cherry replied.

"Ding dong." the school bell rang. "We better get going. I still have to introduce you to the class. Got your books? Good, let's go." Miss Cherry told Guigui. "Okay, class, we have a new student." Miss Cherry announced to the class. Guigui stepped into the class. "GUIGUI!!!" Tong Tong shouted. Hey Girl stood up and ran over to her. Wang Zi's head shot up upon hearing her name.

"Sorry, Miss Cherry. Got held up." Chun said as Fahrenheit rushed in. "Nevermind, as I said we have a new student, girls, can you please stop crowding around her the other students can see her?" Miss Cherry told them. The whole class saw her. "Erm, Miss Cherry, I don't think we will be needing an introduction, because I know everyone here." Guigui whispered to her teacher. Miss Cherry smiled and said,"Since the girls are so enthusiastic about her, let's put her beside them." Guigui walked over to an empty seat beside Yatou and sat down.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Hello, everybody! It's my first time writing a fanfic, so please correct me if you find anything wrong! Comments please!  From, AaronYan1999