Exams and Astounding Results

The Class of Friends

              "It's the first exam today!" Guigui squealed, whipping out her notes to do some last-minute revision. "Don't worry. I helped you so much, you will be able to pass with flying colours." Aaron consoled her. "You sure?" Guigui stared at him, drowning into his chocolate brown eyes... again. "Do you have troubles with anything else?" Aaron whispered as they pulled away from a breath-taking kiss. Guigui shook her had and said, "Nothing, just wanna stay here with you." Soon, the bell rang signalling that the teacher was going to give out the papers. Guigui looked at her notes one final time before keeping it in her bag.

               "You may begin." the invigilator called. There were sounds of rustling of papers as the students started to do their exam. After that, it was so quiet that you could even hear the students breathing. Guigui did it with ease as she realised that Aaron's tutoring had really helped her.

               After the exam, Aaron noticed the invigilator, which was not from their school, batting her eyelids at him. He shivered, disgusted. She wasn't even pretty!(A/N: I just felt like saying this: AARON IS GUIGUI'S!!! YOU NO TOUCHIE HER AARON!!! XD) Just then, Guigui ran over to him, nearly tripping in the process. Luckily, Aaron caught her. "You okay, Gui?" Aaron asked her worriedly. "Just fine!" Guigui said happily. "Hey, Aaron, you know your tutoring really heped me a lot? I knew how to do all those questions just now!" Guigui told him, still so happy that she knew how to do those questions she had previously thought were impossible to do. "Hmm... still need my help?" Aaron asked her. Guigui nodded. "I still need you to help me with my Maths and Science!" she said enthusiastically. "Okay. Tonight?" Aaron questioned. "Hold on, I'll ask my mum." Guigui said, whipping out her phone. After 5 minutes and a phone call, Guigui beamed at him and said it was okay.

(Time skip)

              After a fortnight of exams, they were finally done with exams! The results came out that day, and what do you know, Guigui rose from the near-bottom of the class to the middle! As in really, she got tenth place in her class out of twenty-one people. Ranking? Okay, Aaron first(expected), Wang Zi second, Hebe third, Calvin fourth, Chun fifth, Ella sixth, Selina seventh, Jiro eighth, Xiao Xun ninth, Guigui tenth, Ao Quan eleventh, then Ah Wei twelth, Ya Tou thirteenth, Xiao Man fourteenth, Xiao Jie(G) fifteenth, Xiao Jie(B) sixteenth, Xiao Yu seventeenth, eighteenth Meimei, Da Ya nineteenth, Tong Tong twentieth, Apple last.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Should I end this story with this? Okay, now I'm stuck listening to Super Junior's songs all because of my idiotic sister. Hey, people wanna listen to other songs and not the same song ALL THE TIME! Have a heart, sister.Boy, do I wish I had a handphone! Yes, I'm 12 and still no handphone. Life . I have even considered killing myself or running away. Maybe I shouldn't, if not my poor readers will not have new stories to read from me! HOLIDAYS ROCKZ!

Signing off, AaronYan1999

30 May 2011 Singapore 8:06 pm