Do I like her?

The Class of Friends

"Guigui?" Aaron and Wang Zi said at the same time. "Hey, Wang Zi, isn't she your ex?"Ao Quan asked him. Wang Zi nodded. "Guigui? Why is she here?"Aaron thought to himself. Guigui sat down and Miss Cherry started the lesson immediately. "Ding dong."the bell rang for break. Meimei pulled Guigui out to show her the school with the other gorls tagging along. Lollipop went to the basketball court to have a match with Fahrenheit, a 3v3 match. It was always Wang Zi, Ao Quan and Ah Wei versus Aaron, Chun and Jiro. Meimei pulled Guigui there as said,"You might be interested in where we're going next." Guigui gave her a puzzled look. They entered and went to the stands, where a lot of people were to see them play. When Guigui saw who was playing, she asked Yatou,"Do they come here everyday?" Yatou nodded and turned back to see the game. When the game ended, Guigui stood up immediately and left the stands. One thought was running through her mind: If I were to cheer for them, who should I cheer for? Aaron or Wang Zi? My ex or my crush? She was so concentrated on the thought that she did not notice a rock jutting out from the ground and tripped over it. Aaron saw it and quickly rushed over and caught her just in time. Guigui was shocked to see that it was Aaron that had saved her. She stammered,"Thanks." and ran away. Aaron chuckled as he looked at her fading back.

The next day, Guigui entered the class and put her bag down. She had only sat down when Hey Girl crowded around her. They all started talking at once. Guigui said,"Hold it! I don't know what you girls are talking about! Too many voices!" They stopped and looked at each other. Finally, Tong Tong spoke. "Do you know Valentine's Day is approaching?" Guigui nodded, who wouldn't know about Valentine's Day? "Well, in this school, chocolates can have anything, from the so-called love potion to I-don't-know-what-else-they-can-think-of." Da Ya continued. Guigui just said,"So?" "So what are you gonna give? And who?" Xiao Man asked, exasperated. 

During break, Guigui was thinking who to give to when she tripped AGAIN. And AGAIN, Aaron caught her. Guigui let go of him immediately and ran away, hoping he did not see her blushing face. Unfortunately, he did. He chuckled to himself and said," That girl can be so cute sometimes... Wait, do I like her?" He pondered the question all the way to the end of school. Wang Zi, who was at the library doing homework, was thinking," Was I wrong to give her up? I think I still love her... but I don't know if I do..."

So in the end, the thought that accompanies the two guys throughout the night is: Do I like her?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Like this chapter? Do they like her? Stay tuned to find out! Comments please!

Whew! Foreword and 2 chapters in 1 night can sure make you tired!

Signing off, AaronYan1999

April 23 2011, Singapore 12:09 am