The Flashback and White Day

The Class of Friends

For almost one month, Aaron spent time learning how to make chocolates. On Manday, two days before White Day, he finally succeeded in making chocolates. He put them into the fridge and sat down to think of how to give the chocolates to Guigui. Little did he know that at Guigui's mansion, something else was happening...

"Gui, come out for a while." Hebe asked Guigui, who was in the kitchen. "What is it?" Guigui asked her. "I...I like Aaron." she said. Guigui stood there, frozen. "I need your help to confess to Aaron, can you help me?" Hebe asked her. Guigui remembered something from her past.

Flashback

"Guigui, I like Wang Zi, can you help me confess to him?" Xiao Xun asked her. Guigui forced herself to nod. "Thanks!" she cheered.

The next day...

"Wang Zi, I like you..." Xiao Xun stammered. " I'm sorry, but I don't like you, I like someone else." Wang Zi replied. "Xiao Xun! Xiao Xun! Gui went missing!" Yatou rushed over. "What! Gui's missing?" Xiao Xun exclaimed. Guigui was at the beach, mulling over the past. "I like Wang Zi, but Xiao Xun also likes Wang Zi. I'd rather let Xiao Xun be happy. Since the term is ending, once this term ends, maybe I'll leave." She stood up, ready to go back to school. "Guigui!" the girls came running over, including Xiao Xun. "Xiao Xun? I thought you were confessing to Wang Zi..." Guigui trailed off. "He rejected me, silly Gui." Xiao Xun said. "He did?" Guigui said. "Yeah, so stop worrying and go back to school with us." Xiao Xun replied. They then went back to school.

End of flashback

"Gui?" Hebe shook her from her thoughts. "Yeah?" Guigui said. "Okay then," Guigui once again forced herself to say after Hebe asked her the question again.

Two days later

"It's White Day today!" Aaron said happily. He had planned how he was going to give Guigui the chocolates the whole of the day before. He was going to give the chocolates to her and confess during break.

In school

"Aaron, can I talk to you?" Hebe stood in front of his table. Aaron gave a nod. The teacher was not in school that day so they were having free periods until break. They went out of the classroom together. Guigui saw them and stood up too. She then left the classroom. Guigui walked back to the beach where she sat mulling over the past before. "So it's back to here huh..." Guigui smiled sadly. "Aaron, I like you." Hebe said. "I'm sorry, but I don't like you, I like someone else." Aaron replied. Just then, Yatou came running over to them.(again XD) "Gui went missing!" she said breathlessly. They immediately went to find the other girls. "Could it be like that time?" Da Ya said when they were together. "You mean... the time when I confessed to Wang Zi?" Xiao Xun said. Da Ya nodded. "Gui told me that she had liked Wang Zi, but gave him up because of her. In the end, Wang Zi still dumped her..." Yatou said. "She told me that she had planned to leave once the term ended. But in the end the confession failed and Guigui came back." she continued. "Wait, so this time she might be planning to leave again?" Tong Tong said. Yatou nodded. "And maybe for good." Yatou continued. "FOR GOOD?!" the girls and Aaron exclaimed. "So if we want to find her, let's go to the beach where we found her before!" Xiao Man exclaimed. They began running to the beach, Aaron and Hebe following. At the beach, they saw her sitting in the sand. Tong Tong stopped the other girls and said," Let Aaron do this." Aaron walked forward, taking out the home-made chocolates. "Lucky I brought it along with me." he thought. When he went to her, he saw that she was lost in her thoughts. He shook her. She jumped when she saw him. "Wh...What are you doing here? I thought you were with Hebe?" Guigui stammered. "Silly Gui, I rejected her because the one I like is you." Aaron said gently, giving her the chocolates. "Today is White Day, so I'm giving you these chocolates as thanks for thos Valentine's Day's chocolates you gave me." Guigui took it and opened it up. She took one and ate it. "It's delicious!" she exclaimed. "Really? Oh thank goodness, I thought I had messed up somewhere..." He heaved a sigh of relief. "You made these?" Guigui asked. "Yup!" he replied. "So... will you be my girlfriend?" Guigui was taken aback, but she managed to nod her head. Aaron hugged her.

Hey Girl and Hebe rushed over to them, sensing that the Guigui they knew was back. "Don't worry, Calvin just told me that he likes Hebe." Aaron whispered into Guigui's ear.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Comments please! My exams are here, so I won't be updating for a while!

Signing off, AaronYan1999

26 April 2011 Singapore 9:55 pm