Epilogue

The Class of Friends

                   "Will you, Guigui, marry me?" Aaron said, hope in his eyes. Guigui stood there, dumbfounded. "Gui?" Aaron said nervously. "YES!" Guigui exclaimed. Aaron chuckled as he slipped the ring onto the ring finger of the soon-to-be Mrs Yan. "Come on, let's go back to the celebration, shall we?"Aaron said to Guigui, noticing the sky was nearly dark.

                   "About time!" Jiro exclaimed when they had returned and the rest of Fahrenheit, Hey Girl and Hebe were staring at them, noticing the ring gracing Guigui's ring finger.

Seven years later

                   "Delphinus Yan Ya Jie and Delphina Yan Ying Lei! Hurry up! We only have half an hour left before we have to meet your Uncle Calvin and Aunt Hebe!" Guigui called to her twins. Aaron watched on, amused. "Hush, Gui, they'll be ready before you know it." Aaron soothed her.

At Calvin and Hebe's house

                   Calvin and Hebe had gotten married 2 years after Aaron and Guigui did. Meanwhile, Mrs Chen was busy scolding her children, twins too. "Emil Chen Yi Tian and Emelyn Chen Ru Zhen! Hurry up and get ready! You only have half an hour!" Hebe ranted at them. Calvin approached from behind and hugged her. "Don't worry, dear." Calvin whispered. "You know how long they take to get ready!" Hebe complained.

                   Finally, everyone was ready in their own houses and left for the meeting place. They then met up and split up again, the girls and guys going seperate ways. There was a wedding to be held and all of them were to be bridesmaids and bridesmen. Yatou and Jiro were already in the respective dressing rooms, helping the bride and groom get ready. The four children were to be flowergirls and flowerboys.

                   The wedding started, and Ella and Chun stood at the altar in their full glory. Jiro and Selina were married for 4 years already and they had just received the news that Yatou was pregnant.

                   Everyone has a happy ending, no matter what you have to go through before you find it, be it sadness or betrayal. They have already found their happiness. Have you?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Finally, the epilogue is out! thanks to all my readers, be it silent or not. Especially thanks to Bubbles! Watch out for my new story! I'll post the foreword soon.

Signing off for the last time in this story, AaronYan1999

12 June 2011 Singapore 10:14 pm