Valentine's Day

The Class of Friends

"Guigui smiles so prettily..." I thought.

Valentine's Day

"Oh dear, it's Valentine's Day again... Looks like our tables will be full of weird chocolates and random love cards again..." Jiro complained. "Hey, don't talk of it like that, it might be different this year!" Calvin reassured. "You say that only because you like to have chocolates and cards... Plus you say that every year, and every year it's the same, so do ya think we'll believe you?" Chun retorted. "Hey, if you have chocolates, you can eat right? So you should be happy!" Calvin said with a smile. "Huh, like I wanna eat those poisoned chocolates..." Chun muttered.

At school

"See, I told you!" Jiro told Calvin. He shrugged and just said,"Well, I hoped it would not be like this..." he gestured at the great amount of chocolates on their tables. Guigui saw the amount and was busy deciding whether to give it to Aaron when Yatou whispered to her,"Why don't we just leave it somewhere they can see it and write our initials on it?(So that they could figure out who gave them the chocolates by themselves.) Oh, and also tell them that the chocolates are normal?" Guigui immediately agreed and decided where to put the chocolates with Yatou. Finally, they decided to put it at their lockers, Yatou's at Jiro's and Guigui's at Aaron's.

"Oh, Jiro, I need to get some books from my locker, come with me will you?" Aaron asked him. Jiro nodded and got up. They passed by Guigui and Yatou just as they were entering the classroom. "I guess we were just in time..." Guigui whispered to Yatou. She nodded back.

At the lockers, "Hey, Jiro, do you know who has the initials 'GG'?"Aaron asked Jiro. He shook his head and replied,"Do you know who has the initials 'YT'?" Aaron shook his head and said,"Weird, I could have sworn there wasn't anything here this morning..." Jiro suddenly chuckled and said,"It's most likely one of the girls in our class... I already know who is the one that gave me these chocolates, and I think I know yours too." He then left. Aaron chased after him saying,"Hey, tell me!"In  the end he gave up and took the chocolates out to admire it. "I guess this person knows about the 'poison chocolate' thing in this school, so she took extra care to write this for me."

The note read: Hope you like these homemade chocolates! Oh, and don't worry, they aren't 'poisonous'! From, GG

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Did you like it? Comments please! Oh, and somehow, the 'POVs' aren't being posted, so if you don't know who's who, just leave a comment and I'll answer it ASAP!

Signing off, AaronYan1999

April 23 2011 Sngapore 10:21 pm