Not True

Boyfriend + little sister = ?

A-cha POV

I woke up to two boys clinging to me.  It was Youngmin and Kwangmin.  Hints of last night came rushing back and hit me in the face.  Minwoo saw my phone and everything.  As I sat up I realized that I had dreamed Minwoo was happy with me and that we started to date, even that these two became even dorkier then they normally were.  My legs pulled themselves towards me and I just strunched up thinking about how I should face today.  Youngmin stretched his arms adn sat up next to me.

Youngmin: What's wrong?

A-cha: I had this dream that Minwoo and I started to date adn you two let me try out for this entertainment compnay and I was going to debut soon.  It made me so happy, only I wake up to find that none of it is true.

I put my face down into my legs and held on tight.  This had to be a nightmare, why couldn't my dream have been real.  All those feelings where never real to begin with.  Youngmin pulled me over to him and rubbed my shoulder.

Youngmin: Everything will be okay.  Don't worry.

A-cha: Well, I have to get ready for school.

Youngmin: Yeah, I have to get.... That thing up.

He said pointing towards Kwangmin.  Kwangmin had his mouth wide open as he was sleeping and I just laughed at them.  I walked out and into my room.  My uniform was staring right back at me waiting for me to start the day all over again.  Once I had fully put it on and walked down stairs I saw a half wake Kwangmin at the table with his head lying down. 

A-cha: Morning oppa.

Kwangmin: Mmmmmm

A-cha: Sleep well?

Kwangmin: Mmmmhhh

A-cha: That's good.  Are you going to the compnay today?

Kwangmin: What is with this interagation?

A-cha: I'm just trying to get into your life, jeez.

Kwangmin: Sorry, yes I am.  Youngmin however isn't going since he said that he'd like to go to school to pick up the work we're going to be missing for the next for days since we're going to film the music video tomorrow.

A-cha: That sounds fun.

Kwangmin: The life of an idol.

He gave me a smile and I stood up grabbing my lunch.

A-cha: Well, I'm off to school.  Tell Youngmin I said goodbye.

Kwangmin: Will do, have a safe trip.  Love you!

A-cha: Love you too!

I walked out the door and began to walk to school.  Today was different, I knew it was real and not me being wrapped up in my head like I thought I was some of the time, no, this time it was different.  The air felt like it was cutting right through me and it scared me sometimes and I didn't like that feeling that it gave me at all. 

The school gates where very different then usual today as well, it looks like they are a little more dull then the normal but that must be me and my mood in all of this.  Nothing good was really coming out of this other then me being sad.  Once I stepped on the school grounds a few memebers of the GG's walked over to me and henaded me the notes that I had missed the other day.

Tiffany: I made sure to take intesnse notes and have the teacher explain it in vivd detail so you can feel like you didn't miss a day at all.

Sunny: Yeah, and then in this class all you truely missed was this worksheet which I made a copy for you and if you need help I can help you during break today.

A-cha: Thanks everyone for you help.  Really yesterday was really hard.

Jessica: Why?

A-cha: The guy I like found out that I liked him and when my brother called him he was with another girl. 

Sunny: How rude.  At least my brother would never do that to me.  He would be nice enough to go beat the guy up after breaking my heart and hanging out with another girl on top of that.

A-cha: Well, they are really good friends so I don't know what he'll do about that and that fact might scare me a little more than that.

Tiffany: I seee, I see.  Well we should get to class now.

I started to walk to class with them and then this chinese kid jumped in front of me.  He scared em sometimes, but I remebered that I had ran into him the other day.

A-cha: Oh, sorry for running into you again.

Man: No it was my fault this time.  A little pay back if you will.

A-cha: Well, I should be going to class now.

Man: So should I.  Hey they didn't tell you that yesterday we also got into partners and have to do a project together.  You got me since you where the only one that wasn't at school yesterday.

A-cha: Oh is that so?  Well, I hope we will do well together.

Man: Yeah, so how about today I go to your place and we get started.

A-cha: Is that okay with you?

Man: Yeah, I want it to be done and over with.  I hate waiting to the last minute to do things.

A-cha: True.  My name is Jo A-cha, what's yours?

Man: LuHan.

I smiled at him and walked to class with him.  He seemed nice but he did hang around those ganster looking guys.  He told me they where very nice.  As we entered the class room he got assighed to sit next to me.  Today will be a good day.