Punishment

Boyfriend + little sister = ?

We were sitting outside our boss's office. As we sat there we could hear our manger getting yelled at and we knew once our manger was done getting yelled at it would be our turn. When our manger is angery he isn't pretty to be around. Before our manger came we sent A-cha home so she wouldn't get yelled at.  When I looked up our manger came out and just walked away.  We followed him.

Manger: Do you six know the trouble you are in?

Donghyun: But manger....

Manger: No buts.  Why did you six do this?

Kwangmin: Minwoo went on a date.

Jeongmin: Yeah, we wanted to help him.

Manger: This isn't how you help him.

Youngmin: It was my little sister

Manger: What?

Youngmin: He went on a date with my little sister.  I wanted to make sure he was nice to her and not hurting her anymore and the others wanted to come as well.  If you have to take one of us off for a while it should be me.

Kwangmin: Hey she's my sister to!

Hyunseong: We wanted to go, you didn't force us.  We should all be punished.

Minwoo: No, it should just be me.   If it wasn't for me none of us would be in this place. 

Manger: Now wait.

Minwoo: So I'll be taken out for what, 2 weeks?  That's the punishment right?  Sorry.

Minwoo walked out of the building.  He looked a little upset and I grabbed my phone and texted A-cha to call him and have him come over to the house for a while.  She texted me back that she would and put a smilely face.  I should have been angery and told her to watch it and that if I found out he did anything funny he would be in trouble, but he needed to be cheered up.

Manger: Well, I guess he'll be gone for a while.

Donghyun: Were you going to take one of us out?

Manger: No, all of you.  But if Minwoo says it is all his fault I shouldn't hurt the rest of you.

Jeongmin: That's not fair.

Kwangmin: Don't worry, A-cha, Youngmin and myself will be with him the next 2 weeks.

Hyunseong: You'll teach him the new moves if we get any?

Youngmin: Yep.

I looked out the window and I thought of what be going through his head.  At least he will get to see A-cha, which should make him happy.

End of Youngmin POV

 

Minwoo POV

 

I just took all the blame with out thinking about anything.  Well, if I hadn't picked up A-cha's phone this wouldn't have  happened.  But then I wouldn't have known she really likes me.  I couldn't help but smile as I thought of her screen being me.  I had hopped on the bus and put my hat on so no one saw my face at all.  Suddenly my phone started to ring.

Minwoo: Hello?

A-cha: Hey, do you want to come over?

Minwoo: Why?

A-cha: Youngmin texted me that you were sad...... I have Johnny Depp movies...

I started to laugh.  She really loved him and she would always watch them when she was upset and it made her feel better.

Minwoo: Sure. I'll tell you what happened.

I hung up after saying good bye to her.  Maybe I do love her.  Just hearing her voice makes the world turn to a bright pink color.  The bus ride to the Jo's house wasn't that long.  When I got there I saw her in her room.  She was looking at her mirror?  I couldn't tell what she was doing. 

Mrs. Jo: Minwoo?

Minwoo: Hello.  A-cha asked me over.

Mrs. Jo: Don't you have pratice?

Minwoo: No I got in trouble and can't go there for two weeks.

Mrs. Jo: I'm sorry.  A-cha is in her room pretending she just debut as a singer. 

Minwoo: Really?

Mrs. Jo: Yeah.  I would get the kids that want to be stars. 

Minwoo: Are you going out?

Mrs. Jo: Yes, she said she had a friend coming to watch movies.

Minwoo: Yeah.

I scratched my head and Mrs. Jo waved goodbye and left.  I walked into their house and up to A-cha's room.  I made sure to be queit so I could scare her.  As I walked in she was singing.

A-cha: Don't you see...... Oppa that you complete me!  Hey hey hey hey!

She was doing a dance as she was singing.  A smile appeared on my face and I took my phone out and started to record her.

A-cha: Oppa you see that you make me fall over for you......... I just want to see you fall over too.  Maybe we could be prefect ad forever..

I shut my phone and walked in cheering.

Minwoo: Jo A-cha! Jo A-cha! Jo A-cha!!!!

She jumped when she heard me.  She turned around and looked at me as I smiled at her.

A-cha: When did you get here?  How much did you see?

Minwoo: "Hey hey hey hey! Oppa you see that you make me fall over for you"

I was doing the dance she had been doing and she started to blush and just looked mad at me.

Minwoo: What?  It was cute.

A-cha: Not funny

Minwoo: I call being your #1 fan.  So tell the other boys to get lost.

A-cha: Kwangmin and Youngmin are # 1 and 2, but you can be 3.

Minwoo: Okay, I'll take third place only to them.

We started to laugh and she put her hair brush down.  She had been singing into it.  I walked down the stairs and she was right behind me and she even hopped on my back and I carried her to the living room.

A-cha: What do you want to watch first?

Minwoo: I'm in a priate mood.

A-cha smiled at me and put the movie in.  She sat on the couch next to me and we just watched the movie and certain parts we stood up and acted them out.  Like the sword fight.  She jumped up and grabbed the straw from her glass and went to hit me, but I grabbed mine.  We were laughing and running around.  It was like whenever I was around everything was nice and sweet and nothing was bad. 

About half way through the movie I paused it and looked at her.

A-cha: What?

Minwoo: You know what you really cheer me up?

A-cha: If you say me preforming, then turn the movie back on.

Minwoo: I'll get up and preform with you.

A-cha: Are you going to flim it?

Minwoo: Yeah, Youngmin and Kwangmin will love it

A-cha: Fine, but just one song.

Minwoo: Alright.

We cleared a spot and she grabbed the computer and set it to flim.  I stood behind her and she hit record and she came next to me.  I Be quite by Kim Wan  Seon and Young Jun Hyeong.  She started to sing and dance around me.  I was laughing and I joined in on dancing. We were swinging our hips back and forth and looking so stupid.

Minwoo: Be QUITE!!

A-cha: Be quite.

I was laughing and I got on the floor and started to do the dance for Good girl, Bad girl by Miss A.  A-cha was laughing.  Both of us where having so much fun.  We kept dancing and having fun.

Minwoo: This song is form the two coolest kids to walked. Don't you see me walking by! 

I rapped Junhyeong's part but added my own words.  A-cha laughed at me.  The door opened and she stopped the fliming and looked over to see Youngmin and Kwangmin enter the house.

Youngmin: What where you two doing?

Minwoo: Seeing what our duet will be like.

Kwangmin: What?  I want to dance to!

Youngmin: We just stopped dancing.

Kwangmin: Yeah but to see what our future band will be like....

Youngmin: Alright make room for the two fatties.

Kwangmin: Who you calling fat.

A-cha: You!

We started laughing and Youngmin put on a BOYFRIEND song and we became our own band.  A-cha changed the lyrics for her self.  Of course we recored it and where just being silly.  We even changed the dance moves for our new member.  We kept dancing and fliming for another hour.  Finally we were tired.

Kwangmin: I think we'll be the hottest thing out there.

A-cha: Yeah, everyone will be looking at me.

Kwangmin: You wish.  I'm hotter.

Youngmin: When will they learn, the oldest it the hottest.

Both A-cha and Kwangmin made the same face at Youngmin and he made it right back to them.  They did look like each-other. 

Minwoo: Hey Kwangmin, Youngmin want to see something.

I pulled my phone out and showed them A-cha by herself.

A-cha: You flimed me!?

Minwoo: You were really cool.

Kwangmin: Okay, we need to work on rap.  You got me so you're good.

Youngmin: Is this what she did?

Youngmin tried to do the dance and Kwangmin joined him.  They were laughing and A-cha looked mad.

A-cha: If you're going to make fun of me do it right.  I'll show you.

She started to show us what she was doing and how to do the moves.  Then we made her sing and we would be her back up dancers.

A-cha: Hey oppa, can you call?  *head shaking, and turn* See you make me go c-c-crazy and my girls go h-h-h-hi!

We jumped and possed cute and went Hi!  we were laughing and dancing along with her.  I was happy that I came over.  Of course I flimed the whole thing and e-mailed the video's to myself so then I could watch them and laugh.

Minwoo: I think I should head home.

Kwangmin: Fine! Leave me, I thought what we had was love!

Kwangmin walked up the stairs acting like he was crying.

Minwoo: Hey, don't talk about it.  Baby!  I love you!

Youngmin: Don't encourge him.  Bye Minwoo.

Minwoo: Bye man.

A-cha: Bye, and we'll work on our deut later.

Minwoo: It's a date sweet heart.

A-cha blushed at that.

Minwoo: Hey speaking of that want to have a date during these two weeks?  Indoor movies I promise.

A-cha: Yeah I would like that.

Minwoo: Alright, bye.

I walked out of the house with a smile on my face and that smile lasted the whole way home.  Maybe I really do love A-cha.  Hopefully none of our fans will hate her at all.