Youngmin and troupts to the rescue!

Boyfriend + little sister = ?

So it was the day of the date and I never got around to telling A-cha about the whole thing where everyon in the band knows and a lot of people will be on her date with her.  She may become somwhat mad, but I know it will be worth it, I hope....  I knocked on her door and she opened it.  She was wearing a light yellw dress with cute flower pink flats and her hair was pulled up. 

Youngmin: You look really pretty.

A-cha: Thanks oppa.

Kwangmin: Wow, aren't you two going to the mall?

The cover story we told our mom was that we, A-cha and I, are going to the mall.  Kwangmin agreed and he said he was going to the cafe with the guys to hang out.  He knew when to lie which was good becuase if he didn't, we would be in trouble.

Youngmin: Yeah.  I want her to try and find a new guy, think this will work?

Kwangmin: You trying to be a player A-cha?

A-cha laughed and smiled.  He knew she was going on a date and he thought the same thing as me, Minwoo better know how lucky he is that SHE fell in love with him.  We walked down stairs and our mom waved us off.  A-cha walked with me down by the park and I waved goodbye and she smiled and then she saw Minwoo hiding and I went to the cafe at the end of the park to get th rest of the gang.

Jeongmin: Aww, they look so cute.

Donghyun: How mad do you think she'll be when she finds out?

Youngmin: She might never talk to us again, or Minwoo.

Kwangmin: It's a good think we all look different.

Girl: Aren't you the memebers of BOYFRIEND?

Kwangmin: Little girl you're crazy.

Girl: Unnie, isn't that Youngmin, the guy you like

Another woman came over and saw me, she started to blush and went to scream but I put my finger to my mouth.

Youngmin: We're watching our little sisters first date.  This guy made her cry so we're watching to make sure he is nice.

Older girl: Of course, come on let's leave them be.

Kwangmin: We need to look a little more different.

Youngmin: You think?

Hyunseong: Look they're going under the tunnel!

Jeongmin: I'm taking pictures.

I watched him take a couple of shots.  When I looked at A-cha she was smiling and holding his hand and Minwoo was blushing a little.  They do kind of look good together.  Then when I looked over I saw a reporter.

Youngmin: Guys we have trouble.

They all saw him and we went to save their date.  Minwoo was holding her hand and walking and the reporter was right next to them and Hyunseong stopped him.

Reporter: Minwoo, how's this.........

Hyunseong: I grew up in a small town down by this park.  You know everything here has changed since 1920 and I remember when girls where told not to shake their butts on TV.  I mean really......

That was a save, but A-cha thought it was a little wierd and she looked behind her and we were hidden.  If she found out it wasn't a happy actcdent she would kill people.  She could be just as bad as us. 

Minwoo: What's wrong?

A-cha: Don't you think it's a little wierd he showed up right as that reporter was about to take my picture?

Minwoo: That wierd guy?

A-cha: He looked a lot like Hyunseong.

Minwoo: Did he?

She looked back again and then brushed it off and kept smilng at hold his hand. Minwoo didn't notice because he was too happy, good boy.

Youngmin: Phew we were almost caught.

Donghyun: There might be a lot more of that.

Youngmin: Yeah, but we can get through this date. We have to!

When I looked again they were walking and we were slowly behind them.  They walked by a few people and they knew it was Minwoo, but they didn't say anything, which was good.  However things got worse when he took her into a movie theatre.  I know he has to hide the fact that he's a start, but could he not take my sweet little sister into a dark room where no one is really watching the movie and they're watching the freaking parts with kissing in them!

Kwangmin: If he kisses her......

Youngmin: I'll help you kill him.

Hyunseong: Why do you two look so evil?

Donghyun: Minwoo took A-cha into a movie theatre.

Hyunseong: Well someone's moving fast

Donghyun hit Hyunseong in his gut and then he saw both myself and Kwangmin glaring at him.

Hyunseong: Or he wants to show her a movie because he's a very nice guy........

Kwangmin: You better hope so or BOYFRIEND will only have five memebers left.

Youngmin: Is that another freaking reporter!?

Sure enough it was, but not just one but a group of them this time.  Hopefully they weren't going into the same threate as......... I spoke to soon.  They walked right in after them and we followed.  Minwoo the big dummy that he is, took his hat off so they had a good shot of his face and I saw some of them taking shots.  I moved closer to them and then I had an idea and I looked at Kwangmin.

Kwangmin: What?

Youngmin You have that wig?

Kwangmin: Why?

Youngmin: Oh Donghyun, come here boy...... You too Jeongmin..... I've got a plan

I made Jeongmin put o the wig and Donghyun walked right past the reporters and waved to them as he hid Jeongmin's face and sat down right behind Minwoo.  Jeongmin was taking his own pictures of them, which he told me he would make copies for me and that's one other reason I sent him down there.  The other was to help them get out of there when the movie ended.  Speaking of that it was a short flim, so it would be ending soon.  Donghyun looked back at me and I smiled.  He knew what to do.  The light came on and Minwoo put his hat on and turned to see Donghyun and A-cha saw him to.

Minwoo: Hyung?

Donghyun: Hey reporters!  I want you to meet my lover.

Jeongmin stood up snapped a quick picture of them and then grabbed Donghyun and himself and took a picture of eachother and turned around.

Jeongmin: Scandle.  Want the details?   Then only talk to us and we will tell you everything.

Donghyun kicked the chair telling them to get out of their before the reporters came over and found out about Minwoo.  He grabbed A-cha's hand and started to walk out.

Reporter: Youngmin are you in a relationship with Minwoo?

Youngmin: No

They looked over at me and then I remebered Kwangmin and Hyunseong were right next to me and they where talking about my little sister who looks like me and Kwangmin.  She looked over and saw us and she got really mad.

Youngmin: A-cha, let me explain this right now.  You see the thing is... RUN!!

We got out of there and started running.  Minwoo was holding on to A-cha's hand, behind them was Donghyun and Jeongmin and they were running fast and looking back to make sure that the reporters weren't following us.  Kwangmin and Hyunseogn where in front of me running fast.  Finally we reached a street and a group of high school girls saw us and they started to scream and then, I couldn't believe it, more reporters where near them.  We had to keep running and from the looks that they were catching up we were getting tired of running. 

Finally we got to the street were Starship was on and we booked it there.  As we were right next to the doors another reporter jumped in front of us.

Repoter: What have the seven of you been up to and who is this A-cha girl?  Why does she look like you Youngmin, Kwangmin?

A-cha: I'm going to kill the both of you, you know that?

Kwangmin: Not unless mom does it first.

Youngmin: I don't think we should make jokes right now.

Donghyun: Look here.  We are fliming or praticing flim a new movie about BOYFRIEND.  You know what it would be like to date a memeber, but you guys ruinned the pratice shot so we don't know if it will be okay with Minwoo.

Jeongmin: Yeah the rest of us it was fine and A-cha is our actress in it and she is even debuting soon.

This couldn't end well for me, Kwangmin, A-cha, BOYFRIEND, and maybe even the company.........