A date?

Boyfriend + little sister = ?

Minwoo: A-CHA!!

I heard Minwoo yelling and he ran out the door after me.  When I turned to see him I got very scared.  What if this is when he tells he only sees me as a sister?  I turned to leave, but he grabbed my arm.

Minwoo: I have to tell you something.  Will you please just listen?

A-cha: I'm busy, I mean I start training tomorrow.

Minwoo: You can't listen to me for one second?

A-cha: I have to leave.

I tried to leave but he grabbed my arm even harder.  When I pulled again he gripped even tighter.

A-cha: Let me go or I'll get Kwangmin.

He let go and walked backwards.  He was really scared of him.

Minwoo: I just want to tell you what went through my head when I saw your phone.

A-cha: I don't have time for this

Minwoo: It made me happy.

A-cha: Stop.

Minwoo: I feel very happy when you're around me.  I have no idea if this is love, but I want to find out.

A-cha: If you don't know then leave me alone.

Minwoo: It hurts!  Why don't you get that?

A-cha: You already moved on.

Minwoo: That girl on the phone was my cousin, she's been staying with us since she moved here to go to school.

A-cha: Whatever.

Minwoo: Please just given me one more chance.

A-cha: Why?  SO you can hurt me?  Didn't you hear what your bandmates said?

Minwoo: If I hurt you I'll quit the band tell Kwangmin myself that it's me and it was always me.

A-cha: One chance.

Minwoo: One chance, that's all I need.

A-cha: Fine, but I will sick Kwangmin and Youngmin on you.

Minwoo: Thank you, you won't regret it.

A-cha: Fine.

Minwoo: On your first day off we'll go on a date.

A-cha: It's next week.  I guess I can get out from under neath Youngmin and Kwangmin. 

I walked away form him and I walked fast.  Of course I was going to have to tell Youngmin about this date and I know he will flip out but he needs to know about it.  I got home and waited for Youngmin and Kwangmin to get home and when I heard the front door shut I looked to see Youngmin and he walked up the stairs.  He looked happy since he knew that I was in a good mood from being able to be a star now and he wanted to find out what Minwoo had said.

Youngmin: What did he say to you?

A-cha: He asked me on a date

Youngmin: Aww!  Wait, I should hate him.

A-cha: It's next week

Youngmin: Alright, but I'm going to make sure he is nice to you.

A-cha: I know, but don't tell Kwangmin.

Youngmin: I know, you don't want him bugging Minwoo about it for a while.

A-cha: Yeah.

Youngmin: How did the additions go?

A-cha: They said I would begn training tomorrow and then after getting to know me they asked if you two were my brothers.

Youngmin: Then what?

A-cha: They said I should have said so sooner.

Youngmin: Aww! KWANGMIN!!

Kwangmin: What?

Youngmin: Our little girl made it all on her own.

Kwangmin: You should have said we were family.

A-cha: Big dorks.

I walked into my room and they came in and started to sing and made me sing with them.  We laughed and it was so fun to have them as my brothers.  I wonder what a lot of people will think when they find out about me.

 

 

Youngmin POV

I was glad that A-cha was happy about her date, but it didn't mean that I was now okay with what Minwoo did to my little sister.  The next day at pratice I went to see the people training and I waved to A-cha and everyone was looking at me.  She glared and I just smiled.  The teacher came out and said that I was hurting their learning and I should come back a different day and I would.  So I walked down to go see the other memebers of BOYFRIEND and see what they were doing and then I saw Minwoo worrying over something.  As I walked up behind him I saw that he wrote down a list of things:

  1. Park
  2. Zoo
  3. Garden
  4. Pool
  5. Cafe
  6. Movie

Minwoo sighed and looked up at Kwangmin and let out another sigh.  Was he worrying over his date with my sister?  Well he better be since I will hurt him if he hurts her at all.  I took some steps back and walked in front of him and sat down.  He looked up and then hid the piece of paper from me.

Minwoo: Hyung, what's up?

His voice sounded very nervous, maybe the date was meant to be a secret, which means I was A-cha's excuse for getting out of the house and making sure Kwangmin wouldn't come with us, but that also meant that I couldn't tell him he better be good.  I sat there and thought about what I should say.  Then  I looked up at him.

Youngmin: Minwoo, you said you were sorry to A-cha right?

Minwoo: Yes and I explained a few things to her.

Youngmin: Well, I guess I can somewhat forgive you, but you better be nice to her from now on or so help me I'll...

Minwoo: I know.  You care about her because she means the world to you and if she got hurt both of you would gladly end your careers to help her.

Youngmin: Yeah. 

Maybe Minwoo would be nice to her and I didn't have to worry as much.  But I still wanted him to think I had no clue, but hearing about things he is doing with her would be fun to glare at him for.

Jeongmin: Hey what are you guys doing next week on Saturday?

Donghyun: I have to have a talk with some of the trainees.

Minwoo: They have a day off though.

Hyunseong: How would you know?  You dating one of them?

Kwangmin: Is she pretty?

Youngmin: Yeah, is she?

Minwoo looked at me and I just gave him a smile.  He was so scared to answer that question with me there.  It was a little fun, but that is most likely a secret date.

Minwoo: Yeah she is. 

Jeongmin: What's she like?

Minwoo: Smart, pretty and she has two older brothers.

Kwangmin: You better treat her right then.

Donghyun: Yeah they might come after you.

The guys laughed and I just gave Minwoo a weird look.  He was talking about A-cha and I had to act like I didn't know.  So I glared to be funny.

Hyunseong: How long have you liked her?

Minwoo: I think, I think I started to feel weird around her about six days after I meant you guys.

Donghyun: Really?  How do you feel around her?

Minwoo: Happy and then when she ignores me or doesn't want to be around me I get a sharp pain in my chest.

Jeongmin: You really love her.

Minwoo: What do you mean?

Jeongmin: If you get a pain in your chest when you're away from her it shows you love her and when you're around her all the bad feelings and everything else bad goes away then you really love her.

Minwoo just nodded his head.  He really loved my sister, I took a deep breathe.  Maybe I should tell Kwangmin about Minwoo and the guys.  If he really feels this way I know Kwangmin will forgive him.  Plus A-cha is super happy about their date.

Youngmin: I know who the girl is.

Donghyun: How do you know?

Minwoo: You don't know her.

Minwoo was a little scared to say that.  I knew it would be alright if I just say it out loud.

Youngmin: She told me about the date you two are going on and she doesn't want a certain someone to know anything about you.

Minwoo: She told you?  So you know?

Youngmin: She's really happy, so don't screw it up.

Hyunseong: Come on who is it?

Youngmin: You can tell them, I promise to be nice and so does Kwangmin, but remeber what you said, we would end our careers for her.

Minwoo nodded his head and looked down.  He looked back up and saw everyone was giving him this wierd look.

Minwoo: I really hurt her when I found out she liked me.  I was so shocked I couldn't say anything.  It felt like it wasn't real.

Jeongmin: I sitll don't understand.

Minwoo: She ignored me because she thought I would reject her, but honestly I just don't know how to deal with these feelings.  I want to show her that my heart skips a beat when she's near me or I know she's coming to pratice.  When ever sh came I would always treat her and I would pretend we were on a date and it would be prefect.

Donghyun: Wait, you couldn't be talking about.........

Donghyun looked at me and then he just smiled.

Donghyun: You know that explains it real well.

Jeongmin: Who is it?

Hyunseong: Really what's her name?

Kwangmin: So it was you.............. Why are you forgiving him Youngmin!

Youngmin: Did you see how happy she was?

Kwangmin: He made her cry, we should end him.

Youngmin: You want her to hate you forever, you know she will.

Kwangmin: No she won't

Youngmin: Yes she will, think about it.  You and I can keep a gruge forever, right?

Kwangmin: She's different, she's a girl.

Youngmin: She's also our little sister, you think she doesn't act like us?

Jeongmin: You got to be kidding me.

Hyunseong: That's why you attacked him yesterday.

Youngmin: Yeah, it's A-cha.

Kwangmin looked mad, he didn't do anything, but he did glare at Minwoo.

Kwangmin: You knew about the date?

Youngmin: Yeah.

Kwangmin: Count me in.

Youngmin: If she finds out that you.....

Kwangmin: She's just as much my sister as she is yours.

Youngmin: Fine.  But follow behind and then go to the cafe and wait.

Kwangmin: Fine.

Donghyun: Well, I think we should get back to pratice.