2 weeks, almost up!

Boyfriend + little sister = ?

I woke up and saw the sun shining.  These days that I was taken out of BOYFRIEND I had to go to school.  It wasn't so bad, I mean I got to walk A-cha to her stop and then I would walk her to the office.  It was nice.  We had been on four dates since I got taken out.  It was amazing.  Sure it was just watching movies or studying for a test, but it didn't really matter to me what we where doing.  Spending time with her was the best thing I could thing of.

Tomorrow would end the 2 weeks and I would have to go back to work.  It made me sad, but A-cha knew who I was and she was fine with that.  She said that I should be a star before I should fall in love with her.  Man did it take a lot to make her say she wanted me to fall in love with her.  The only problem was that she was scared to tell me she wanted me to fall in love with her, or take her  out on more dates.  She said when ever I was free that I should think about spending time with her.

I got up out of my bed and walked down stairs and grabbed my bag and started walking to the Jo's house and I saw A-cha in her school uniform.  She looked cute waiting for me.  Honestly she didn't have to, but she did. 

Minwoo: A-cha!

I waved to her and she smiled and waved back to me.

A-cha: So what do you think about going back to normal tomorrow?

Minwoo: I have been back to normal.  But back to being a star?  I guess we can't spend as much time together.

A-cha: That's true.

Minwoo: Maybe if you asked me to spend time with you I would.....

I looked over at her and she blushed.  I knew she wanted to spend time with me, but she was to scared to say anything.

A-cha: Then why don't you spend more time with me.....

She had said it in a quiet voice, I almost didn't hear it, almost.  I looked at her and smiled.  My arm went around her shoulder as we walked.

Minwoo: Okay! I'll spend the rest of my life with you!

A-cha: I didn't say that........ Really?

Minwoo: If you asked me to, I would.

A-cha: Oh because of Youngmin and Kwangmin

Minwoo: No, they don't have an effect over me right now.  I'm just a normal kid that wants you to be my girlfriend.

A-cha: I can be your girlfriend?

Minwoo: Yeah and I can be your personal boyfriend.  I mean I am in the BOYFRIEND band so, you know.

She laughed at me and I grabbed her hand and she just kept smiling at me. 

A-cha: Oh yeah the company said I was really good and they might deubt me soon.

Minwoo: Really?  Guess I need to come up with our deut name.... Hmm.

A-cha: GF+ BF

Minwoo: Cute!  I like it.

She smiled at me and laughed.  We walked till we got to the two way road where I had to walk to another shcool and she did as well.  I waved to her and walked off.  I wonder if they're going to put her in a band or have her be a solo singer.  When I got to school everyone said hi to me.

A few girls flirted with me in school, but I didn't really care that much.  At about noon I heard people talking about how another school came here.  When I looked out the window I saw some girls that wore the letters GG.  As I looked out I saw A-cha standing there like a lost kid. 

Boy: That girl looks cute.  Does she have a boyfriend?

Girl: She looks like Youngmin!

Girl 2: Or Kwangmin!

Teacher: This way girls.  Their school had a small flood and will be here today while it is being fixed.

I looked up and smiled.  A-cha is going to be here with in in class, this will be fun.

Teahcer: Now sit where ever there is an empty seat and one of you may have to stand.

All the seats where taken before A-cha took one step.  The teahcer looked at her and smile.

Teacher: Well please stand in the back and don't make to much noise.

A-cha bowed and started to walk back there, but I grabbed her hand and she looked over at me and smiled.

Minwoo: You can share a seat with me.  It's not like you're fat like those two.

She smiled at me and started to laugh.

A-cha: Thanks Oppa.

Minwoo: Oh do I get to hear that again.

A-cha: Never.

She made a face and sat next to me on the chair and everyone was looking at us.  I smiled and looked at her.  When the teacher wasn't looking I took my phone out and took a picture of us.  Then I put my phone under the desk and texted Youngmin the picture.  He texted back that I had to make sure none of the boys went at her.  Then the bell rang.

Teacher: It's time for lunch everyone.

Minwoo: Come on, BOYFRIEND is going to bring me lunch.

A-cha: They don't know I'm here.

Minwoo: Youngmin does.

A-cha: Great.

She sighed as she stood up.  We walked to the front of the school and everyone watched us.  A few asked why I was walking with her and then BOYFRIEND pulled up in the car.  Everyone of course was smiling at them.

Jeongmin: Lunch for the prince.

Minwoo: Thanks man.

I took the bag from him and the other walked over to us.

Donghyun: Did you change school A-cha?

A-cha: No we had a flood and we had to come here.

Kwangmin: A-CHA!!!

He jumped out and gave her a hug.  She smiled and hugged him back.   Of course he clung to her like he normally would.

Minwoo: Yeah, she's in my class room so it isn't so boring.

Youngmin: Yeah, you look happy A-cha.

Youngmin showed her the picture.  He got out and gave her a hug and handed her some food to eat. 

Kwangmin: We have to go get some papers for school.

Youngmin: Minwoo, A-cha will you come with us?

A-cha: Sure. 

Minwoo: Yeah, you guys waiting here?

Donghyun: Yeah

Hyunseong: Hurry up.  Hi A-cha. 

Jeongmin: Yeah, don't worry.

We walked up the halls and Youngmin and Kwangmin had their arms on A-cha.  Everyone staired at them and started to gossip about them.  The teacher came out.

Teacher: Youngmin, Kwangmin.  What brings you here?

Kwangmin: Our papers.

Teacher: Oh yeah.  You know this girl?

Youngmin: Yeah, she's in your class today, right?

Teacher: Yes, Minwoo was talking to her.

Kwangmin: Really?

A-cha: Yeah we talked about you being fat.

Kwangmin: YAH!! Respect your oppa, I'm not fat.

Youngmin: Okay, your not fat...... much

Kwangmin: Hyung!

A-cha: Youngmin oppa be nice to Kwangmin oppa.

Kwangmin: Yeah, be nice to Kwangmin oppa.

Youngmin: Whatever Missie.

Minwoo: A-cha is their younger sister

Teacher: Well that's why you look somewhat like them.

A-cha: Yeah...... But I'm not fat like them.

Kwangmin: Your school's here?  Let's go meet them.

A-cha: Youngmin Oppa!

Youngmin: You had it coming sweetie.  Be safe!

Kwangmin dragged A-cha with him as he said they were family.  I just laughed and Youngmin smiled.  He got the papers and walked back down to the car and Kwangmin was there, too.

Youngmin: Where's A-cha?

Kwangmin: She kicked me and ran away.

Jeongmin: Hahahaha, it's still funny to hear.

Kwangmin: No!

Minwoo: Well see you guys tomorrow.

Youngmin: Hey, tell A-cha they want to deubt her!  They are talking about when right now.

Minwoo: Really?

Donghyun: Yeah.

They all got in the car and left. I walked back up the the class room and saw some girls where being a little mean to A-cha.

Girl 1: Stay away from Minwoo.

Gir 2: WHy would he like you?

Girl3: You're ugly.

Minwoo: Hey, you three like Youngmin and Kwangmin, right?

Girls 1,2,3: Yes

Minwoo: That's Jo A-cha, their little sister.

Girl 1: They don't have a sister.

Minwoo: Yeah and she's gonna debut soon.

Girl 2: No she isn't

Minwoo: Watch her.  A-cha come here.

She walked over to me and sat down.

A-cha; why would you tell them that?

Minwoo: It's true.

A-cha: Really?

Minwoo: Yes, Youngmin,Kwangmin and my self want to be in one of your songs.

A-cha: This is so cool.

Minwoo: Yeah

We sat there the rest of the day laughing.  When we got to the office they told her she would be a solo singer and she had to write a song for herself and the three of us to be in.  She would keep her name and they would also say how she is the Jo twins sister.  She looked so happy. I couldn't wait to spend time with her after this.

End of Minwoo POV