Avoiding Minwoo

Boyfriend + little sister = ?

It's been two days since I saw Minwoo and turned my phone off since I thought it would be safe by now.  Youngmin got home and yelled at me for shutting my phone off, but I just ignored him.  Kwangmin brought me icecream to cheer me up, but I said I didn't feel like eating anything.  I just walked into my room and slept.  My mom was worried becuase I was barly eating anymore and she told my brothers it was because I broke up with my first boyfriend and then they started flipping out.  Even if I was up stairs with my door shut I still hear those two flipping out about it. 

I was sitting on my bed, thinking about turning my phone back on.  However what if Minwoo called me again?  Should I answer or should I just keep avoiding him and hope for the best?  Then suddenly my door opened.  I looked over to see Youngmin and I got really scared because he was glaring at me.

A-cha: What is it Youngmin oppa?  You look mad.....

Youngmin: You don't have a boyfriend so how could you have your first break up?

A-cha: Who said I broke up with anyone?

My voice was shaking.  Youngmin could always see right through me and if he asked me a question, at least yes and no, he knew the real answer and he also knew when I lied no matter what.  He was like a weird version of a mom.

Youngmin: You have a pain in your heart, right?  A boy caused that?

A-cha: Oppa it's no big deal.  All girls go through this.

Youngmin: Did this guy reject your confession?

A-cha: I didn't confess.

Youngmin: Did he get a girlfriend?

A-cha: He knows I like him, because he saw my screen on my phone.

Youngmin: Oh Minwoo knows?

He said playing it off like it was nothing.

A-cha: How did you know it was him!?

Youngmin: You like him and that's so easy to see.

A-cha: No, only for you it's easy.

I gave him a huff and turned to look at him and he sat on my bed.  If either of my brothers gave me love help I would choose Youngmin.

Youngmin: Did he call you and try to talk about it?

A-cha: He kept calling so I turned my phone off.

Youngmin: Maybe he likes you back!

A-cha: What would he like about me? 

Youngmin: The fact that your my little sister and beautiful.

A-cha: Yeah I'm YOUR sister, that's a reason not to like me.

Youngmin: Call him or I will.

A-cha: I'm not going to talk to him.  Hopefully these feelings will soon pass and then I just have to avoid him for the rest of my life and I'm good. 

Youngmin: You leave me no choice.

I saw Youngmin pull out his phone and dial a number.  At first I was happy I could hear Minwoo's voice but then scared of what he would say.  Someone answered and Youngmin put it on speaker for you to hear.

Youngmin: Minwoo?  You there?

Minwoo: Yes hyung, do you need something?

Youngmin: A-cha is heartbroken over some guy.  I think he rejected her confession, what do you think?

Minwoo: I think she may have just assumed he rejected her.  You know how A-cha is.

Youngmin: But if it where you, would you say no to her?  Even if she wasn't my sister?

Minwoo: If she wasn't your sister I wouldn't know her.  I don't know why you have to ask me these questions. 

Youngmin: You're the only other member other then myself and my brother that are close to her.  Come on.

Minwoo: Ask someone else. 

Girl: Oppa, who are you on the phone with?  Come one let's have some fun.

Youngmin: WHO'S THAT!?

Minwoo: Hyung I have to go.

Minwoo hung up the phone and I started to cry.  Youngmin shut the phone and gave me a hug.  I kept crying knowing now that he didn't care for me because he was with another woman.  As I wept Kwangmin came in to see Youngmin holding me close to him.

Kwangmin: Why is she crying?  Did you really love that boy?  Your boyfrined?

A-cha: Neh oppa, but he's with someone else.

The tears kept flowing and Kwangmin sat on the other side of me and wrapped his arms around me. 

Kwangmin: Tell oppa his name and both of us will beat him up.

A-cha: No, because I've only been trouble for him.

Youngmin: That's not true.  Any guy would be lucky to have you loving them.

A-cha: Tomorrow I'm going to try out for an entertainment company and you can't sop me.

Kwangmin: Yeah, Starship so then the three of us could be in a side band and we can show that stupid boy what he missed.

Youngmin smacked Kwangmin.

Youngmin: She doesn't have to join Starship if she doesn't want.  Who knows, the boy could be there.

Kwangmin: Wait the boy that hurt you is at Starship?

A-cha: Youngmin oppa you won't tell him who it is right?

Youngmin: No

Kwangmin: He does....... I hate every guy that works there now.

He shook his head thinking of every guy at the company whcih made me laugh a little bit.

A-cha: I'm the one at fault.

Kwangmin: Your only fault is that you have two brothers who don't want you getting hurt at all and want a happy life for you.

Youngmin: Plus we don't want the media to hurt you, but now I think you should try out for a company.

Kwangmin: We'll even go with you, but we'll dress up again.

Youngmin: Yeah!

A-cha: No, you have to go to pratice and be the best so when I debut I can say I'm your sister.

Kwangmin: Aww, someone wants us to kiss her.

A-cha: No! You two kiss like dogs.

Youngmin: SOMEONE WANTS A KISS!!

They pinned me down and  my forehead and started to howl like dogs and all three of us laughed.  That was till our mom came into the room.

Mom: What is going on here?

Youngmin: Can A-cha stay in our room?

Kwangmin: Yeah, pretty please!!!

A-cha: Please!

Umma: You three are just trouble, you know that?

Kwangmin: But we're your kids, we're supposed to be trouble to you.

All of ud were smiling with our teeth showing and she just laughed at us and stepped out of the door way for us three to go to the other room. 

In Youngmin and Kwangmin's room the only thing that sperated their bed was a night stand.  Kwangmin moved it and then they pushed the beds together and made me lay in the middle and both of them hand one of my hands.

Kwangmin: Tomorrow I'll be cheering you on from practice.

Youngmin: Yeah and then when you make it, we'll come by and ask how you're doing

Kwangmin: And then when the trainiees are like 'how do you know them?' I'll be like she's my sista!

A-cha: If your fans only knew how dorkie you two really are

Youngmin: They would love us even more!

The three of us laughed and fell asleep.  The next morning I waved my brothers off and got dressed and went to Starship to try out.  I walked in with a hoodie that I  stole from Kwangmin's closet and Youngmin's pink sunglasses so they couldn't see me.  As I walked into the building I saw them go to the dance room to pratice.  That's when I saw Minwoo and I also saw how Youngmin was glaring at him.  That woried me but it didn't really matter right now.  All that matter what me trying out.

Secretary: This way Miss Jo

A-cha: Okay.

Here goes nothing.

 

Youngmin POV

I couldn't believe how happy he looked standing there like nothing happened.  He didn't even come over to explain the girl on the girl on the phone.  How could he do that to my sister?  Key words: MY SISTER.

The dance teahcer told us to get in order for a warm-up and I stood next to Minwoo.  Oh it's time for some revenge.  Minwoo looked up at me and smiled like nothing was wrong at all.  Like I would fall for that crap, who does he think he is?  He didn't know I could see right through him.  I kept glaring at him and maybe sometime soon he'll get the hint.

Kwangmin: Why are you glaring at Minwoo?  Aren't you really good friends?

Youngmin: No, not really.

I said loud enough for everyone to hear.  They all looked over at me as I was streaching out my arm.  Minwoo looked confused.

Minwoo: What do you mean hyung?  I thought we were really good friends

Youngmin: Why would I be friends with you?

Minwoo: Is it because when you called me you heard a girl?

Donghyun: Minwoo you have a girlfriend?

Jeongmin: Youngmin are you jealous?

Minwoo: No I don't have a girlfriend.

Youngmin: Then who is that girl?

Minwoo: A friend.

Youngmin: Yeah a friend.

Hyunseong: Are you two dating or something.

Kwangmin: Youngmin hyung, what is wrong with you?  It's like ever since last night you've had it out for somene here.

Donghyun: Why?  What happened last ngiht?

Youngmin: A-cha has been crying because the guy she liked found out her feelings and she wouldn't say anything about it.

Hyunseong: So, what happened?

Youngmin: I found out who he was and I know that he works here at this company. 

Minwoo's face was so scared and it should be.  Oh when I get to him he will regret making my poor little A-cha cry.  No one should live after that.

Jeongmin: I don't get what that has to do with Minwoo?

Youngmin: He knows this guy the best and he won't help me.

Minwoo: Why did she tell you?

Kwangmin: She didn't, he most likely guessed and got it right.

Donghyun: Minwoo help him.  You love A-cha, too.  I mean we all do.

Youngmin: Do you Minwoo?  Do you love A-cha?

Minwoo: Yes

Youngmin: How much?

Jeongmin: I still have no clue what's going on.

Minwoo: Can we just talk about this later?

Youngmin: She's been crying for three days.  She has basically stopped eating.  Don't you love her?

Hyunseong: Alright let's stop we have to pratice.

I guess I'll stop for now.  We had to do a warm-up and I wasn't nice to Minwoo at all.  Every chance I got to hit him I took it. 

Minwoo: OW!

Youngmin: You better learn the moves because we have a come back in a few weeks.

Hyunseong: Youngmin go easy on him, will ya?

Youngmin: Whatever.

I walked out of the room and walked down the hall.  I had heard foot steps behind me and I thought it was Kwangmin coming to tell me to cool it.

Youngmin: Look Kwangmin I already know what you're going to say.......

When I turned around I saw Minwoo.  He looked scared and when he looked up at me he took a deep breath.

Minwoo: Look I've been trying to call her, but she won't pick up the phone.

Youngmin: Why should she?

Minwoo: That girl was just a friend.

Youngmin: You know she heard that girl to.

Minwoo: What do you mean?

Youngmin: When I called you I had put it on speaker for her to hear.  She heard everything I heard.

Minwoo: Where is she?  Can I use your phone to call her?

Youngmin: No.

Minwoo: Hyung....

Youngmin: She kept crying to the point where she wanted to bring up being an entertainer again.  I have no clue where she is.  She went somewhere to try out.

Minwoo: Then tell her I want......

Kwangmin: What are you two talking about?

Minwoo: NOTHING!!

Youngmin: A-cha.

Kwangmin: Do you really know the guy that hurt her?

Youngmin: Yeah, he does.  He said that the guy wanted to talk to her.

Kwangmin: She won't, not if I can help it.

Minwoo: What if you were really good friends with him?

Kwangmin: He made my sister cry, he will pay.

Minwoo was shaking in his shoes as Kwangmin glared and gave off a threating vibe.  A-cha never knew how mean Kwangmin could be, but if she was threated by any guy he would end them in two seconds.  If only A-cha knew how evil the two of us realy where when it came to her, she would never talk about anyone around us.

Kwangmin: Why do you look so scared?  Does he really mean that much to you?  More then my little sister?

Minwoo: No she means everything to me, but you have to listen to this guys side of the story.  He wants to tell her how he feels for her.

Kwangmin: He isn't allowed anywhere near her.

Youngmin: Or we will show everyone how mean we really can be when it comes to our little sister.

Minwoo: He wants to say his feelings and I know she will be happy.

Youngmin: Why does he love her, too?

Minwoo: I can't say.

Kwangmin: Then he can't go near her.  Understand?

Kwangmin put on a smile and a very happy face.  Sometimes he can be very evil and scary.  Kwangmin turned around started to walk back to the room.

Kwangmin: Oh A-CHA!?

 

A-cha POV

Kwangmin: Oh A-CHA!?

I turned to see my brother.  I smiled at him because I knew he was happy to see me walking out of the tryouts room.  I felt good and took a deep breath.

Kwangmin: Oh and in my sweatshirt I see.  Lookie Lookie Youngmin!

I saw Youngmin and he walked over and smiled at me, he even patted my head and messed my hair up a little bit.

Youngmin: What you only wear his cloths?

A-cha: I stole your sunglasses, see?

I put them on and posed in front of them.  They started to laugh at me and I smiled with them.

Youngmin: Our sister is the pretties of them all.

Kwangmin: Yeah.  Now we have to talk to the president about our side group.  How does the Jo kids sound?

A-cha: I have the dorkies brothers!

Youngmin: We've been over this.

Kwangmin: You love us.

Donghyun: Oh, A-cha?  How are you?  I heard about your boy trouble.

A-cha; Youngmin you big mouth.

I punched his shoulder and he just rubbed it.

Youngmin: Maybe it was Kwangmin

Kwangmin: Why do you blame the nice brother?

Youngmin: Yeah the nice brother.

Jeongmin: Now the whole families here. 

Hyunseong: Hold on, Minwoo come over here!

I turned to see Minwoo looking over at me.  He looked scared and he looked over to Youngmin.  I punched Youngmin even harder this time and he gave me a glare.

A-cha: I know what you did.

Youngmin: I couldn't help it.

A-cha: Sorry I have to get home.

Minwoo: Um..... A-cha

Youngmin: Have a safe trip and go straight home.

Kwangmin: If you see that boy, tell him your oppas are coming for him.

A-cha: What dorks you two are.

Donghyun: If he makes you cry even more, tell him that the band BOYFRIEND is coming for him.

Jeongmin: Yeah, and brag about my right hook.

Hyunseong: What right hook?

Jeongmin: Hey if it scares him, who cares if it's real or not?

A-cha: Bye you guys.  I have to get going.

I walked out the building laughing and smiling since they all loved me.

Minwoo: A-CHA!