Oppa 1 + Oppa 2

Boyfriend + little sister = ?

The alarm clock went off and I saw that it was six in the morning.  As I got up to the raido a Boyfriend song came on.  That's when my door opened and both Youngmin and Kwangmin came in doing the dance to the song.  I laughed at them and joined in like any morning in our crazy house. It was the song called Love Style by them.  Then mom came in right on the dot to make us stop with all the noise making.

Mom: Will you three stop it? Gosh raising three crazy children.  What must the neighbors think?

Kwangmin: Watch me move. WHOOP! 

Kwangmin was doing some funny dances while I jumpped on my bed and just shook my hips to the beat of the song and smiled at myself.

Youngmin: Don't fall like yesterday.

He said giving a smirky remark towards Kwangmin.  They always did things like this when ever we were dancing together.

Kwangmin: Oh shut up hyung.

Youngmin: A-cha get dressed.

A-cha: Neh oppa!

I jumped off my bed and put on my school uniform.  It was a nice blue blazer with a pink dres shirt and a light blue tie with a dark blue skirt, the same color as the blazer.  Waling down I could see both my brothers where in their yellow blazers as well.  Youngmin got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, like every morning, while Kwangmin was helping mom pack our lunches for today.  Not to metnion that he was chewing on some of his breakfast like normal.  As I fully walked into the room I put my hair up into a side pony tail to keep it out of my face at all costs.

Youngmin: Hey where's the picture that we took for you?  Your's is right in my wallet.

Of course he had to show me that he made sure to carry a picture of me every where that he and Kwangmin go at all times.  I grabbed my journal and showed him the picture that he gave me just before I started school as they where about to debut.

20110420_boyfriend_2-600x688.jpg

A-cha: I have to keep it in here because everyone would go crazy and try to steal it from me.  Do you know how popular you are at my school?

Youngmin; No, how much?  Use us to make freinds!

A-cha: I can't talk about you two at all because of it.  I want people to like me for me, not my two oppas.  Besides they would think I could set them up with one of you two and that is just gross for me to do for a friend, if you would call them that.

Kwangmin: Then say we have different names like Charles and Chad.  What do you think?  Make us sound like we're adopted.

A-cha: I wonder if you ever forget that your Korean.

Youngmin: Just change our names, it's not like anyone would really care about our names.

A-cha; Then they would want to meet a pair of twins in real life. Wait mom, what time is it?

Mom: 7:30, why?

A-cha: I'm going to be late!!!

I ran out of the house and ran two miles to school really fast.  They didn't understand that it wasn't their names that are the issue, it's their looks.  Even before their debut it has always been a problem for me when the girls in their class would spred nasty rumors about me just so I would help them meet one of them.  I couldn't go to the school close to our house because Kwangmin and Youngmin go there and even though they are twins, I do look a little like them and I'm happy because it proves that we are related.  Luckily I wasn't as late as I thought I was going to be and the teachers hadn't shut the doors yet.  This school is so strict to all students.  As I walked into class my cellphone rang, most likely my mom making sure I got to school safely.

A-cha: Hello?

Kwangmin; A-cha, I forgot to tell you something

A-cha: What?

Kwangmin: It's about the band

A-cha: I'm hanging up

He didn't relize that he talks a little loud on the phone and if someone over heard this call I would be in a little trouble.

Kwangmin; A-cha,, come to one of our shows!

A-cha: No, I don't want to because everyone is freaking out and every girl at school will be there.

Kwangmin: Please

A-cha: NO!

Kwangmin: Yah! I'm your oppa.  Don't make me go to your school

I hung up on him.  That's one of my brothers.  The other is nice, at least he acts nice towards me.  Why you ask, he never calls me at school to tell me to go to one of their shows.  At my school every girl wants to meet and date the members of Boyfriend, this growing K-Pop band.  If they knew my brothers where in the band they would never leave me alone.  I'm what you would call kind of nerdy and people don't really think of me as that pretty, however all the members of my brothers' band say I'm very pretty and I'll have very pretty kids.  Yet, I don't really think so since no guy has ever shown the least bit interest in me, not even glance my way.  

As I walked inot class I saw Jessica, a new transfer student from America, sitting at the end of the class room looking out the window.  She just sat there and stared out the window like she missed the USA.  But she was hanging out with GG, which are the popular girls of my school.  They can be mean, but they are nice to me only because I'm nice enough to help them when they need help on some homework that they don't get and help them study for finals.  When I walked by they all waved to me, I bowed and waved back.  Then I sat in my seat and the class began.  In this school I didn't have many friends, if any at all.  I mean I was kind of a loner.  However I never want my brothers to know the truth about that.

During the first class Kwangmin kept texting me to call him, but I just ignored them since the teacher would take my phone away from me.  It's not like he would come here and look for me.  He has made that threat about a hundred times and never once has he acted on them.  Youngmin on the other hand is a little scary, when he makes a threat he will carry it out no matter what it is.  On the outside he may look cute, but sometimes he can be very mean.  He just has to give his glare and people know not to mess with him.  Kwangmin may look a little mean on the outside but he is just a huge puppy walking around.  He loves cute things and when he goes shopping he looks for cute cloth for me to wear around the house and no where else because he doesn't want me to get married to young.  I love him for that, but I wish he wouldn't do it every time.

The first bell rang and all the girls started to gossip about Boyfriend again.  I pulled out my phone and saw my screen picure.  To be honest there is one memeber that I really like from Boyfriend.  It's Minwoo.  When I first meant them I was scared I would never see my brothers again and Minwoo hugged me and told me that he would make sure they would always visit me.  Youngmin and Kwangmin flipped out when he hugged me only becuase I was their little sister, but he made me blush a little and then when I went to their practices I kept seeing him and I thought he was so cute.  After that Minwoo would buy me icecream and smile at me.  Youngmin and Kwangmin don't know I like him and I hope they never find out.  I do text Minwoo every now and then to ask how everything is going and he says I can just ask my brothers, but I say that they can lie.  

I don't go to the practices anymore, I told Kwangmin that it was because fans might see me and then they would find out I'm their sister.  To be honest it's because when I see Minwoo I start to blush and think of how cute he is.  But I don't think I could ever tell him that I like him.  It would be to weird for me to tell him that.  He might laugh and say "you just like a little sister to me".  That would be the worst thing to ever happen to me and I couldn't think of that happening to me at all.

I looked out the window and that's when I saw the van that Boyfriend uses to drive around from show to show and practices.  I watched the van for a few minutes and then I saw Kwangmin get out and start looking around for someone, most likely me.  I ran out of class and I ran down the stairs, even running into the older boys from my class, and saw him still looking for me.  Then Youngmin stepped out.

Youngmin: She'll kill you if you're seen here.

Kwangmin; Why can't I come see my sister?  This is her school they better be nice to her or else.

A-cha: YAH!!!!

Kwangmin: Oh! A-cha!  How's my cute little sister?

He wrapped his arms around me like I was some king of doll.

A-cha: Come here.

I hid him and Youngmin behind and small pillar so no one would see them.  However they, my schoolmates, could see me talking to someone.

Youngmin: Told you she would be mad if we just showed up here.

Kwangmin: I just missed you and you wouldn't answer my calls.

A-cha: I was in class.  Why did you have to come in that car?

Kwangmin; Oh, we have to go work on a new album.  Do you want to come?

A-cha: No!  I have school

Youngmin: Yeah, plus what if fans saw her?  You know she would be upset because people would judge her because of us.

Kwangmin: I just want to hang out with my little sister, is that so wrong?

Kwangmin made a poutting face and I just looked at him.  Youngmin patted him on the back.  There's no choice for me in the the end.

A-cha: Fine, but this is the last time you hear me.  No more coming here out of no reason.  The school knows that you're my brothers so sneak in and say you're taking me home because I'm sick and came to school anyways.

Youngmin; Got it! Mission, mess with the school.  Leave it to me.  

Kwangmin: You can be so weird sometimes.

Youngmin; Whatever, coming?

Kwangmin: Yeah.  Go get your stuff A-cha.

A-cha; Okay.

I walked off and got my stuff, telling the others I didn't feel well and I was going home for the day and GG said that they would take notes for me and give them to me later, and went to the teacher room and my brothers were there and they were glaring at me.

Teacher: Are you really sick A-cha?

A-cha; Yeah I feeling worse right now.

Kwangmin: We get told to take care of our selves because we're ideals, but what about our siste?.  She gets a free pass to be sick all the time because she's working so hard?

Youngmin; Nope, from now on you have to deal with us and you do this again we will march through this school and drag you home, do you understand me young lady?

A-cha: Yes oppa.  I'm sorry that I came to school, but I just want you two to be pround of me.  You guys are famous, and I'm still just a plane student at school

Kwangmin: That's why we're pround.  Come on, off we go.

The teacher waved good bye and thought how sweet it was that they look out for me.  In truth they have done that before.  It was finals week and I came here even though I had a hug fever and almost passed out two times on my way to school.  Kwangmin dressed up as an old man and came a picked me up out of class and said I was very sick.  When I got home both of them wouldn't leave me alone.  We walked off and made sure no one saw them and we left.  The others were in the car and I had to sit next to Minwoo.  Great.  I looked at him and he smiled.

Minwoo: Long time no see.  Come to practice more often, I'll treat you to icecream like always.

A-cha: Thank's oppa, but I'm very bussy and what if your fans see and then you have to explain me.

Minwoo: I'll lie and say we're dating.

He said laughing and looking out the window of the car as it took off.

Youngmin: You'll do no such thing to my sister!

Youngmin always is so protective of me.  Kwangmin never really tried to protect me, well that is unless I was about to be hit.  Kwangmin is more of the brother to save me from being attacted by like fans or crazy stalkers.  Youngmin is more the type of brother to protect me from boys that might like me.  They may be twins but they are very different at sometimes.

Donghyun: Will you stop bickering in the backround.  Manger is on the phone.

Hyunseong looked at him next to him in the driver seat.  He smiled and kept driving and looked in the mirror and put his finger to his lips as he told us to be quiet.  Kwangmin was listening to music and looking out the window while he pushed his lips out and slightly rocked his head back and forth.  Sometimes he can be so cute.  Jeongmin was sleeping and holding his pillow close to his chest.  

Not many people, Best friend, know that Jeongmin is our neighbor.  I remember that he was always wearing some sort of hat because he didn't like his hair cut at all.  I think he liked his hair being curly instead of straight.  Kwangmin used to about it and Youngmin would say it is alright for him to curl his hair since I curl mine, but in truth Youngmin pinned me down and curled it just for him once or twice :(

The rest of the ride was quiet.  Youngmin was playing games on his phone and if he won one he did a little jump in his seat.  Just like always, and Minwoo was reading his new book he just got that I said he should read.  As for me I took out my cell phone and I opened it and saw Minwoo looking so cute when they flimed their first music video.  I took a picure of him so I could out it as my contact for him and he believed me.  Just goes to show how well girls can lie.  Anyways I couldn't stop smiling at this picture.

no-minwoo.jpg

The car stopped and I shut my phone before Minwoo could look over at me.  The guys got out of the van and headed into the studio.  As we walked in we saw SISTAR walking right towards us. 

Bora: Boyfriend, how are you?  Oh who's this cute girl?  A new traniee?

Youngmin: Hey leave her alone, she doesn't want to be an entertainer like us.

Bora: But she's so cute, you could have so many fans falling for you in a second.

Kwangmin: Back a way slowly.

Both Youngmin and Kwangmin had their arms around me and held me tight.  They never really wanted me to be an entertainer like them.  I mean I tried to say it once, but then they locked me in my room for two hours and then our mom  let me out.  I got a little angry at them and gave up that dream.  Now I kind of want to just be a reporter.  They are okay with that.

Hyorin: Is that the girl they like?

Donghyun: No, their little sister they love oh so much.

Bora: Your A-cha?  I've heard so much about you!

Hyorin: You're way more prettier in person then the words they talked about you.

Dasom: She could be like a minni me, if she cut her hair and wore a different shade of make-up.  

Youngmin; She isn't allowed to wear make-up, and she isn't cutting her hair.  It's super pretty the way it is.

Kwangmin: Yeah, don't touch her hair........ Kwangmin go boom

A-cha: Oh not this...

I felt my hand hit my face in embarassment.

Kwangmin: What you found it really funny when we were kids.

A-cha: Yeah, how old are you know? 

Kwangmin: 17 turning 18 soon, why?

A-cha: Then act your age.

Youngmin; How old are you missy?

A-cha: 16.

Youngmin: Gosh the years go by so fast.

Youngmin lead his head on mine.  Gosh I hate these two for being so tall.  I never liked that because they would always lean on me.

Soyu: Well we have to get going, but A-cha come here anytime and we'll talk okay.

A-cha: Yes

Soyu: So cute.  Well bye all

Bora; Bye

Hyorin: Bye -bye

Dasom: See you later

They left adn we kept walking.  They walked into the practice room and Youngmin made me sit down. Then the music came on.