Thank You for Coming to His Life

The Shadow Of You

"Baby, are you ready?"

"Wait, don't come in!"
Jiyong is already waiting in front of my room, but I still don't have any idea what to wear.

"What are you doing? Come on," he says. I didn't answer but then he laughs. 

"Are you still looking for something to wear?" I nod, but obviously he couldn't see that. "Yah, just wear anything! They won't care about your dress," he bursts out laughing.
I look at the time and got surprised, we're supposed to be there just in a few minutes. "Wait, I'm almost finish," I say, taking out any dress I saw from my closet. I put a little make up on before finally went out and meet my Jiyong.

"Wow," he says. "You have to be responsible if they don't like what I'm wearing!" I tell him jokingly. "Why is that my fault?" He keeps laughing. "Because you kept asking me to be hurry!" I pretend to be fierce. He laughs again, "relax, you're looking gorgeous, babe. They'll fall in love with you." He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Let's go!" He hugs me out.

"We're here," says Jiyong.

"BABY!" A woman comes out from the house and kisses Jiyong's cheeks. She looks beautiful, and young. "Eomma, stop calling me baby!" Jiyong whispers to her, but I can still hear it. I laugh a little, so that's Jiyong's mother? 

"Oh, pretty, are you Joo-Chan?" She says to me very friendly. "Ah, y-yes. Annyeonghaseyo." I bow my head to her. She smiles, "come on in, make yourself comfortable,"

"See? I told you," Jiyong smiles to me. "Oh, Jiyong!! So she's the girl you talked about?" Suddenly a man comes out from a room, and smiles to me. "Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi," I bow to him, "Ah yes,yes," he laughs. "He talks about you all the time," He says to me, and points to Jiyong. "Appa!!" Jiyong yells, makes me giggle. What a funny family. "Dinner's ready!" Jiyong's mother calls.

"Oppa, your family is so funny," I laugh, "funny? They're trying to ruin my image in front of you!" He says, making me laugh again. "Oppa, they're so funny. No wonder you came out like this," "Yah, what do you mean?" He laughs. "Your image is already ruined by yourself, pabo! But I still love my jagi,"

His face turns red. 

"So, how's life with Jiyong?" His mother asks me. I got surprised a little because she suddenly asked this kind of question. Realized that I'm shy, she says, "Hey, don't be shy. Just tell us everything about him," she laughs, and his father nods.

"Umm, it's great. He's always showing care for me, protecting me from everything. Making me happy even on my worst mood. My happiness is always comes as the first to him," I blush a little.

But then his father says, "look at these two young people blushing," to his mother. I and Jiyong laugh, to hide our cheeks that's getting more red. 

We eat and talk about many things. I get along with his mother so well, I find her really funny and nice. She's also ask me a lot of things. She supports my dream to become a composer. 

"Hey, try to play one of your song!" She yells,
"w-what?"
"Yes! Play it for us," Jiyong's father asks too.
I look at Jiyong, and he smiles.

"But don't get in to the song too deeply. Or else you'll fall for her. As a warning, she's my girl." Jiyong said to his parents. I laugh silently,
"Whatever, Jiyong." Said his mother, "Sing it, quickly!" She asks me excitedly, not caring about Jiyong's words at all. I laugh again and I start to sing Jiyong's favorite song. How The Moon Looks at Me.

They give me a lot of surprises, they immediately get more excited after hearing my song. Jiyong's mother keeps clapping her hands. "I'm sure you'll be a very famous composer," she says. 

"So, when will you guys get married?" Asks his father, making me blush to death. Jiyong laughs, "we still have many time for that, right?" He looks at me, and I nod. "We will be going home now," Jiyong says. "Wait, come here. I want to show you something," says his father to him. Jiyong went to his father, and Jiyong's mother came to me, "Joo-Chan, you should come here often. We will stay here for a long time. Tell me the first if you're going to get married okay?" She smiles to me.

I can see that Jiyong's father also saying something to him. 

"He's been waiting for you for so long. And I'm so glad when he told me that he finally dates you. He sounded very happy that night. Sometimes I wish I could have the little him back, but that's impossible. So let's just say I trust you to have the old him." She says. "Thank you very much," I hug her. "I'll come here often," I smile.

"Are you done talking?" Jiyong says, and his mother nods. "We'll be going now, eomma." He says and hugs his parents.

"Come on," he hugs me to the car and he drives me home.