What's Happening?

The Shadow Of You

I went down the stairs and made my own hot chocolate, still wearing my pajamas. I smiled at the scent of the chocolate.

It has been almost a year since I broke up with my first boyfriend, you know that bastard, Lee SeungRi. The first 4 months were so hard to me, every night and day I thought about him, remembered about everything he said to me. Also remembered how I finally found out that all of those were just bulls. That first 4 months, Jiyong oppa has been helping me a lot. He called me to make sure I'm okay, ask me to go out with him to keep me smiling. "Oppa, why do you do so nice things to me?" I asked one day, "Am I doing a nice thing? Isn't it my duty as your bestfriend?" He smiled, "but oppa, you're really too nice. I'm touched," I smirked. He looked at me seriously, "look, you're my only bestfriend since I'm 6. You helped me so much, and now you're having your first heartbreak. I know you would never show your tears to anyone beside me. But I don't like your tears, so I promised myself to keep you smile forever." He said.

That was about 5 months ago, now he's getting busier and we rarely meet again. But he still calls me every night to talk a little, maybe because he knows I don't have any friend beside him. Sometimes he calls me when I'm asleep, and I woke up the next day smiling cause he still have time for me even it's too late. Sometimes on his day off, he asks me to go out, to make me feel not lonely. 

The last time we went out together was 3 weeks ago. And he calls me more rarely now. He said that he's getting busier and busier everyday. I don't know why but I feel sad everytime I wake up and there isn't any missed calls from him. I always feel kinda sad or lonely everytime I'm not with him. Of course, not that because I love him. But because he's my only friend. I don't really believe in love anymore after what happened to my first relationship.

After finishing my hot chocolate, I walked towards my piano and touch one of the keys. After thinking for a moment, I sat down and punched the keys. I took my song-books and started to write more songs to wait for Jiyong oppa. Few hours later, I heard someone rang my bell.

"Wait!" I stopped playing my song and ran to the door. There I find Jiyong oppa standing so cooly. He's carrying his backpack on his right hand, and he's leaning to my wall on his left hand. He's wearing a messy white shirt and jeans. His face looks tired,

"Oi," he said, waking me up from my daydream or anything. "Oh, sorry." I blush a little and laugh. "Can I come in? I just finished working. I'm too tired to drive further so I decided to stop here." He said after I let him to come. He sat down on my couch, and exhaled loudly. He closed his eyes and leaned his head, "what song did you play earlier?" He asked.
"You heard it?" I asked back.
He didn't answer. Just closing his eyes.
Realized that he must have heard the song, I answered, "just another new song."
He didn't answer again, he must have fallen asleep. 

JIYONG'S POV

I woke up feeling a lot better than yesterday. I opened my eyes, and I widen my eyes when I realized I'm still in Joo-Chan's house. I looked at the clock which says it's 7:00. Good thing today's a day off. I went to her room, and I find she's still sleeping. I went out again and closed the door carefully. I made breakfast for both of us, but because I can't cook well, so I just made scramble eggs. 

She went out from her room, wearing her pajamas and her furry slippers. "Morning," I said to her. She jumped a little, "oh, Jiyong! You scared me!" She said then running towards me. "Let's hang out today," I said while we're eating. She answers with a nod and smiles. "I missed you, you know! Then you came here suddenly and just fell asleep. What is that attitude?" She complains, "ah, look at you complaining like that. what, you don't like that attitude?" I asked her back. Then she slaps my hand and laughs.

We went out from the house after getting ready. We walked to the cinema and talk about many things. We argue like a couple. Sometimes I can see her blushes at everything I said. 

Do you know how it feels to be trusted completely by the girl you love for years? That's what I feel now, that's what I feel everyday. Yes, I loved Joo-Chan for years. Since we were so little, I thought that she must be the true love of my life. I'm so happy to know the fact that I'm her only friend. Until one day she asked me to go to a piano contest, I promised her and then I broke my promise because I was sick. I thought that night changed my life, she found a new friend, and became closer than she is with me. When she told me she's dating him, I regret that day when I was sick all night. I tried to move on so I stay away from her. Until I saw her 'boyfriend' being such a jerk to the girl I love the most.

After we finished watching, we went out and we laugh at everything we said. Then it's starting to rain heavily. "This is fun! Let's run!" I said, she looked me and then she giggled, "okay!" I smiled and I took her hand. "Let's go!" I yelled.

JOO-CHAN'S POV

It's starting to rain, and nobody from us had any umbrella. "This is fun! Let's run!" He said, making me giggle. "Okay!" I said, and suddenly he took my hand and held it. That moment, I feel like my heart detached, and it's jumping around through my body and brain. I blushed, fortunately the rain made him didn't see. "Lets go!" He said. He held my hand until we reach my house. I was laughing all the way home. And then we went in. 

After he took a bath, I took a bath and we both sat down in the couch, watching another movie. When suddenly I feel his head fall into my shoulder. Again, my heart feels detached and jumping all over my body. I blushed again when I found out he's fallen asleep in my shoulder. I look at him and blush for only God knows how long.

I shake my head, "no, no." I deny every thought about 'having a crush' on the guy beside me. It's impossible to love my bestfriend, which I consider as brother. And I also don't believe in love anymore.

Yes. I inhaled. There's no way I'm in love again. I'm not ready. And not with Jiyong oppa. I laughed at my stupidity, and then I looked at him again.

 I stopped laughing when I realized that everything can't be denied; I'm obviously falling for this guy.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yay, it's finished finally, part 4!!^^
sorry for the late updates, my school is really being so annoying. heheheh><
keep reading okay!! thank you!! :)
see you soon at part 5!!!^^